SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - BlueFlame

Fazli

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone using full system here suffering insufficient air for combustion? (lean mixture)

I'm running on stock size jets and Pipercross air filter but stil not enuff air...

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

1st check your idling, if below 1k - pls check.

2nd check air filter if long never wash - blocked

3rd check plug if long never change - plug foul

4th check carb if long never wash - fuel blocked

Bro,everyting was done before hand & it's still the same...

My spec 2 pick up the most can go 40km/hr.vtec nearly open.1st gear u know!haha...

With the blueflame pipe,when vtec opens,why is the sound not that loud?is it my bike got vtec problem?hmm.

Bro,everyting was done before hand & it's still the same...

My spec 2 pick up the most can go 40km/hr.vtec nearly open.1st gear u know!haha...

With the blueflame pipe,when vtec opens,why is the sound not that loud?is it my bike got vtec problem?hmm.

When vtec kicks in even louder

it sounds loud on low rev.. high rev its not loud.. tried it at 180++Km/h already

I second what he said. For me, 6th gear 100+ onwards not as loud as low gears. 180 haven tried yet wuhahaha. Last time I stock exhaust follow after market can hardly hear the exhaust sound on highway( this does not included 600cc onwards and those who mod their bafflers). Got a friend who has mod baffler and a 1000cc bike, when he start his bike, cannot hear mine and hardly can talk.

For mine, it sounds loud during low rev (4-5 rpm) but sounds even louder when v tec kicks in

Yes yes. Bingo. Hotrempit, your 3th gear open vtec should be loud lor. I like to open 3rd onwards

Anyone using full system here suffering insufficient air for combustion? (lean mixture)

I'm running on stock size jets and Pipercross air filter but stil not enuff air...

I dunno man but I thought running lean can turn the mixture screw? You removed your spark plugs to checked? That is why I heard FS must dyno ptherwise you will lose low to mid range torque but if you not concern about performance then ok. I also considering dyno for the driveability but heart pain and I also no fs.

Actually you can ask Kev lor. I think he also fs. When you blipped the throttle, how's the rpm?

"Dynojet Jet Kits increase power and smoothness throughout the entire rev range, while maintaining optimum fuel economy".

I read it the forum someone fc actually went up after dyno as they found the bike running too lean and they tuned it properly. fc thingy hard to say. After I installed bf, I whacked like siao. Everytime nobody I will open like my father's road. My fc scary lor and plus that problem I used to have. If after dyno you whack like siao bcos of the performance ocos drop, right? But if dyno and dun take advantage... but also can go for the improve throttle respond and DRIVEABILITY( I like this word the best) hehehe

Post #23 by jbAtRaCer or you can read from the start. hehehe

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260298

Stage1

"Intended for motorcycles with a stock engine using the stock airbox, air filter and stock pipe. Stage 1 kits are fully adjustable to allow the use of a well designed aftermarket pipes and stock replacement air filters like K&N. Stage 1 kits are designed to improve throttle response and driveability and in most cases power increases of approximately 5% throughout the entire power range can be achieved"

Edited by Iceachilles

Could be the throttle clip able to open up the butterfly valve faster to compensate for the high flow of petrol...

I ever tried to use Equip-X fast throttle clip but can't fit. So I did my own...

Could be the throttle clip able to open up the butterfly valve faster to compensate for the high flow of petrol...

I ever tried to use Equip-X fast throttle clip but can't fit. So I did my own...

SO very soon we see you selling your own version of "Fazli's fast throttle clip" in the garage? hohoohoho

You go down to Bike Pro and ask them if you could buy over the SS headers lor. Might have a chance.

wah.. either give shop sell or tio tow lah. Actually gave up the idea of duno and ss headers liao but that is a good suggestion. Go search for the address and go view. hehehe.

Iceachilles, if you wan brand new SS headers can try contact YC Trading (Jason). He might have stock. I think he also has TI headers.

Iceachilles, if you wan brand new SS headers can try contact YC Trading (Jason). He might have stock. I think he also has TI headers.

Ok. I might contact him. But want to try something on my headers first. Anybody went for normal bike inspection lately? How was the process PM me possible. Thank you

The screw shown above is Torx screw. A torx key is available and can be bought at most hardware store. It is indeed a good deterrance against theft but up to a certain limit.