SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - BlueFlame

Fazli

haha bro i can't pm u eh LOL ,then answer is yes anyway....

can send me the link instead ,i can't find wad u sent me bro

My bad bro.

Wat happen to your inspection?

I want to hear from the last batch who collected and went for normal inspection. There are a few problems which I am interested in knowing. Normal inspection takes about ~5mins after you paid and push your bike into the inspection lane.. I nearly fainted and think " This can't be happening to me again!!! why me!! WHy me!!! or is it the centre having issue?? "

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha bro dont understand your part abt going for inspection? u fail? or r u going for inspection the first time with BF and fear that the inspectors will ask u tonnes of question?

anw just wanna ask after bolt on BF...did u all do some jet tuning or wadeva? i read previous few post and i see all dyno or dyno jetting...how abt carb tuning? is it a must after bolt on?

haha bro dont understand your part abt going for inspection? u fail? or r u going for inspection the first time with BF and fear that the inspectors will ask u tonnes of question?

anw just wanna ask after bolt on BF...did u all do some jet tuning or wadeva? i read previous few post and i see all dyno or dyno jetting...how abt carb tuning? is it a must after bolt on?

When you first install the exhaust you need to do a exhaust (bf) inspection to get it certified and tag to your bike no. I am not referring to the first exhaust inspection. What I was referring was a normal bike inspection with bf on for renewing insurance and road type. Hope this clears everybody's confusion.

No 2 bikes are the same regarding tunning. Whether you need dyno depends, mostly dyno jetting is for ppl with fs as I heard they will encounter a drop in mid range power (how true I dunno) but there are riders I know who has fs and no dyno. If you're loaded you can even have a fs and stock exhaust for the rusting headers problem. hahaha. Try to understand your current bike performance and see what is the difference after installing the after market exhaust and from there you can gauge what you need. Everything boils down to whether you have enough buying power. I wan ss headers and dyno and I want good fc. hahaha. Cheers

ohhh....i see..got it got it...thanks...

haha yeah i'm referring to the normal inspection too...cos i didnt know after bolt on market exhaust must go for inspection to tag...LOL!!! sorry ah first time getting an exhaust and still in waiting list for arrival for my BF...so u encounter problem for the inspection? or you're going for 1 soon?

You can't get gd FC after jetting upgrades.

Care to share your problems with your annual inspection?

I dun want to share. I waiting for the last batch to share. How come always kena me?

ohhh....i see..got it got it...thanks...

haha yeah i'm referring to the normal inspection too...cos i didnt know after bolt on market exhaust must go for inspection to tag...LOL!!! sorry ah first time getting an exhaust and still in waiting list for arrival for my BF...so u encounter problem for the inspection? or you're going for 1 soon?

You must go for exhaust inspection once you install. 70+ or 80+ cant rem.

phoO i see ur DP with the two port w/o silencer just look so nice...HAHA

No problem bro.

Actually wat could b the problem?

I had my vicom inspection with bf 2 mths ago n everthing was ok...

hey guys..

i just got my blueflame. But mind sharing where to get those tag weld done? to ensure security towards my BF?

ahahhaa. flame on!

ldslds, you're saved!!!! or not?

so far I have not heard any BF need LTA tagging. Also no one has encounter any probs goin for annual inspection.

Tack weld can go any shop that does welding to tack weld your bolts.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

so far I have not heard any BF need LTA tagging. Also no one has encounter any probs goin for annual inspection.

ok. cannot tahan. That is why I keep referring to the last batch. First, 2 inspector walked over and used torch lights to shine and inspect.... they were speaking in malay so I dun understand so I asked them "what is it? any problem?" Told me to show the cert.. So I passed them the cert to verify. Then 6 more inspectors join in.... Everybody talking, looking at me and the exhaust.. Took me almost 20mins for them to agree for me to push my bike into the lane.. no bikes waitng except me.. That is why I am puzzled. 2 reasons given. That is why I want to know is it me or others also tio. Not the old flames but the last batch.

oh. i got no idea which shop even does welding. :sian: maybe you could give a few suggestion? :cheeky:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/fluzzy_flu/Junkies/bff.jpg

ok. cannot tahan. That is why I keep referring to the last batch. First, 2 inspector walked over and used torch lights to shine and inspect.... they were speaking in malay so I dun understand so I asked them "what is it? any problem?" Told me to show the cert.. So I passed them the cert to verify. Then 6 more inspectors join in.... Everybody talking, looking at me and the exhaust.. Took me almost 20mins for them to agree for me to push my bike into the lane.. no bikes waitng except me.. That is why I am puzzled. 2 reasons given. That is why I want to know is it me or others also tio. Not the old flames but the last batch.

kan chong spider :angel: i answer u mr many question. 1st the last batch is the latest in design, LTA not updated therefore u become Blueflame S4 idol LOL. 2nd now all paperwork sort out with LTA, inspection is minute work unless u go WOLU place (countryside inspection centre) Bukit batok is one :faint: all the cans are the same btw LTA officers are very happy to see u guys discussing the made & mod here!!!

Bro Idls if yrs cant pass u know the reason hor :angel:

LTA has now very strict on the after market cans, not like last time & also due to corruption case on one of the inspection centre things are getting HOT.

POWER ABUSER PRODUCTS - NEW Feature~ Reverse Circuit Protection, High Heat Resistant, Waterproof & SHOCK PROOF (Impact resistant)!!!!! (Up to 3 years Replacement!!!)

-----------------------------------

BLUEFLAME PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING

NLT BILLET MASTER PUMP for FLEX-UP BRAKE & CLUTCH - 2years warranty!! (Stock conversion available- Flip up lever for STOCK brake & clutch / BREMBO brake & clutch)

------------------------------------

PZ RACING - FOREFRONT ELECTRONIC FOR MOTORCYCLE

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

BMC- World Class Best Racing Air Filter Element

ZEROGRAVITY - Double Bubble ( Clearance for selected model!!!!)

EQUIP-X Frame & Axle Slider - New Concept & Design* Custom yours today!! Replacement Slider available for all No-Cut Brand!!!

WELDING SERVICE AVAILABLE NOW

PREDATOR FACE MASK - GSR / S4 now with free alum mesh!!!

LIQUIMOLY - Engine lubricant & care products

EO + Filter + Plug Package - Liqui Moly & Maxima

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/73035_456404083283_703738283_5755561_8128030_n.jpghttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/BLUEFLAMEBANNER.jpg

www.equipmentextreme.com

All Major Credit Card Accepted - Visa / MasterCard / Diners / Amex.

bro, i believe u saw that special bolt. i sourcing for that. if u come across let me know cos that is one good way of prevent theft also i have work out that to remove the bolt just by cutting the tapper head away can remove the bolt. :thumb:

POWER ABUSER PRODUCTS - NEW Feature~ Reverse Circuit Protection, High Heat Resistant, Waterproof & SHOCK PROOF (Impact resistant)!!!!! (Up to 3 years Replacement!!!)

NLT BILLET MASTER PUMP for FLEX-UP BRAKE & CLUTCH - 2years warranty!! (Stock conversion available- Flip up lever for STOCK brake & clutch / BREMBO brake & clutch)

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

EQUIP-X Frame & Axle Slider - New Concept & Design* Custom yours today!! Replacement Slider available for all No-Cut Brand!!!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/73035_456404083283_703738283_5755561_8128030_n.jpghttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/BLUEFLAMEBANNER.jpg

www.equipmentextreme.com

Blueflame do not need jet tuning. Jet kit uses is only when u have a catalyst convertor on your exhaust & replace with a nor catalyst exhaust then u need to re-jet your carb. (S4 do not have catalyst except REVO) yes, u might need carb tuning or i shd call it carb balancing (vaccum checking). this is due to vibration & long no service carb that balancing is out on all 4 carb causing a in-complete combustion or carbon deposit retarding the performance of your bike. All S4 stock carb are domestic tune with size 102 & 105. Changing either of them without checking your air flow will lead to too lean or too rich of air/fuel mixture. best way to know is to check your plug head before making changes. all bike runs different what is good for u may not be suitable for other even if the model is the same. Take note, no bike runs the same BHP so pls do not assume your jet mod can apply for others!!!

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

www.equipmentextreme.com

:sweat::gun::gun::box::box:

kan chong spider :angel: i answer u mr many question. 1st the last batch is the latest in design, LTA not updated therefore u become Blueflame S4 idol LOL. 2nd now all paperwork sort out with LTA, inspection is minute work unless u go WOLU place (countryside inspection centre) Bukit batok is one :faint: all the cans are the same btw LTA officers are very happy to see u guys discussing the made & mod here!!!

Bro Idls if yrs cant pass u know the reason hor :angel:

LTA has now very strict on the after market cans, not like last time & also due to corruption case on one of the inspection centre things are getting HOT.

Firstly, I am not referring to the first exhaust inspection case which I waited 3 hours waiting time. The problem were logo are different and registration number of the exhaust is different from paper. Example 12345678 AAAA on exhaust and paper 1234AAAA 5678. I know inspection is afew minutes matter as I been riding for a long time that is why I wonder I always kena long inspection time.

Blueflame do not need jet tuning. Jet kit uses is only when u have a catalyst convertor on your exhaust & replace with a nor catalyst exhaust then u need to re-jet your carb. (S4 do not have catalyst except REVO) yes, u might need carb tuning or i shd call it carb balancing (vaccum checking). this is due to vibration & long no service carb that balancing is out on all 4 carb causing a in-complete combustion or carbon deposit retarding the performance of your bike. All S4 stock carb are domestic tune with size 102 & 105. Changing either of them without checking your air flow will lead to too lean or too rich of air/fuel mixture. best way to know is to check your plug head before making changes. all bike runs different what is good for u may not be suitable for other even if the model is the same. Take note, no bike runs the same BHP so pls do not assume your jet mod can apply for others!!!

Where is my carb balance and card?????? :cry:. so many months lor. :dozed: Dun tell me my coil spoil again, ok?:slapforehead::slapforehead::slapforehead::slapforehead::slapforehead: sibei angry:box::box:

bro, i believe u saw that special bolt. i sourcing for that. if u come across let me know cos that is one good way of prevent theft also i have work out that to remove the bolt just by cutting the tapper head away can remove the bolt. :thumb:

this is the shear screw after fix in ... if yr bf tread hole not align wif stock header, dun force to fix the screw, juz make slot then screw it...can done at equiX...

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

Class 2 = 2007 CB400 Ver.S

Class 2 = 2008 TA 150

Class 2 = 2009 CB400 Vtec II

bro elson remember our agreement hor:angel:

of cos bro :thumb:

this is the shear screw after fix in ... if yr bf tread hole not align wif stock header, dun force to fix the screw, juz make slot then screw it...can done at equiX...

Upz for the found of this anti-theft screw. will be checking some international screw maker, what i have found out is this screw are made to order & price are steep :(

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

www.equipmentextreme.com

:sweat::gun::gun::box::box:

Firstly, I am not referring to the first exhaust inspection case which I waited 3 hours waiting time. The problem were logo are different and registration number of the exhaust is different from paper. Example 12345678 AAAA on exhaust and paper 1234AAAA 5678. I know inspection is afew minutes matter as I been riding for a long time that is why I wonder I always kena long inspection time.

Where is my carb balance and card?????? :cry:. so many months lor. :dozed: Dun tell me my coil spoil again, ok?:slapforehead::slapforehead::slapforehead::slapforehead::slapforehead: sibei angry:box::box:

have u pass your inspection? i think here u are the only one went bukit batok.

if u still think your coil ok, then bring back we can change back your old coil & refund u no prob. while this time u using the new coil take it as complimentary from us, full refund to you. your card is ready. thought u mention tat u balance already? u still need to balance? so izit jetting prob or balancing prob?

Like i have mention earlier, this is the LATEST model LTA NOT UPDATED. If u want the old design, no prob again, bro fazli very interested in your NEW BLUE TAG LOGO :angel:

Many ppl here rode for years, u only went inspection once not always.... bro kobe, kelvin & others here using the same batch as yours. problem here is not u or the exhaust is the inspection centre u go :angel: u can now check with LTA if yours is genuine blueflame exhaust. :thumb: 1800 - 2255 582

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

www.equipmentextreme.com

haha ok bRO! must advise me to do it or not when i bolt on my BF when the shipments come hoR!!! thAnks!

have u pass your inspection? i think here u are the only one went bukit batok.

if u still think your coil ok, then bring back we can change back your old coil & refund u no prob. while this time u using the new coil take it as complimentary from us, full refund to you. your card is ready. thought u mention tat u balance already? u still need to balance? so izit jetting prob or balancing prob?

Like i have mention earlier, this is the LATEST model LTA NOT UPDATED. If u want the old design, no prob again, bro fazli very interested in your NEW BLUE TAG LOGO :angel:

Many ppl here rode for years, u only went inspection once not always.... bro kobe, kelvin & others here using the same batch as yours. problem here is not u or the exhaust is the inspection centre u go :angel: u can now check with LTA if yours is genuine blueflame exhaust. :thumb: 1800 - 2255 582

Ocos my carb balanced lah. I cannot be waiting for the tools to arrive for so many months right? Just puzzled why must wait and chase after it. what promised should be delivered. Business ethic. If I were to chase you everyday and every weeks, you also kinda sian right? You will tell ppl this bugger chase after a card and tunning like I own him $$$ but in fact I am not the one at fault. Regarding my coil, ocos its not as good as a new coil but no reasons to change but still I am happy for you kind offer to take it back.. Why dun you sponsor me yoshi SS header? :D

I been riding for years and inspection wasn't a problem until recently. Mind you that my vtec has been with me for 9 years. I had done 7 times inspection on this bike not counting the previous bikes that I had rode. That is the reason why I wanted to find out from the bros from the last batch only. There is no need for me to frame you for anything, right? LIke I wrote before, the serial on paper and exhaust are placed wrongly and the logo not registered the same. Paper and exhaust different so wait for LTA to updated this bike has 12345678AAAA and exhaust 1234AAAA5678? Almost 3 months after I got my exhaust and went for rd tax inspection and this is what I got at the inspection center. And this is the reason why I came in to enquire first. IF this happened to me only then I need to go back down to let you know so you can amend the problem for me but if the whole batch got the problem then its a diff story. Maybe Kobe and Kev's rd tax wasn't due so I was the unlucky fellow to encounter this problem first. So they will also get a rude shock when they get stopped and they break the news to them. I have no doubt that this is a Genuine BF exhaust if its a fake one I wouldn't have waited till now. Buy a BMW and you pass me a QQ? :dozed: