SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - BlueFlame

Fazli

Ocos my carb balanced lah. I cannot be waiting for the tools to arrive for so many months right? Just puzzled why must wait and chase after it. what promised should be delivered. Business ethic. If I were to chase you everyday and every weeks, you also kinda sian right? You will tell ppl this bugger chase after a card and tunning like I own him $$$ but in fact I am not the one at fault. Regarding my coil, ocos its not as good as a new coil but no reasons to change but still I am happy for you kind offer to take it back.. Why dun you sponsor me yoshi SS header? :D

I been riding for years and inspection wasn't a problem until recently. Mind you that my vtec has been with me for 9 years. I had done 7 times inspection on this bike not counting the previous bikes that I had rode. That is the reason why I wanted to find out from the bros from the last batch only. There is no need for me to frame you for anything, right? LIke I wrote before, the serial on paper and exhaust are placed wrongly and the logo not registered the same. Paper and exhaust different so wait for LTA to updated this bike has 12345678AAAA and exhaust 1234AAAA5678? Almost 3 months after I got my exhaust and went for rd tax inspection and this is what I got at the inspection center. And this is the reason why I came in to enquire first. IF this happened to me only then I need to go back down to let you know so you can amend the problem for me but if the whole batch got the problem then its a diff story. Maybe Kobe and Kev's rd tax wasn't due so I was the unlucky fellow to encounter this problem first. So they will also get a rude shock when they get stopped and they break the news to them. I have no doubt that this is a Genuine BF exhaust if its a fake one I wouldn't have waited till now. Buy a BMW and you pass me a QQ? :dozed:

Its not about how long u been riding the vtec, Alf rode his blade for 12 years! so u have already passed the inspection. With the STA Stamp on the certificate there is no reason for them not to pass your annual inspection! Check your certificate if its has been STAMPED. No worry on this, we have been backed by LTA with documents.

We don go around tel or ASK ppl, cos we see that u been asking the same question over & over the months. Anything u can Call us! Bro ldslds understand his case very well, so don poke his pain area. U will be doing him a gd BIG favour if u keep his case off this thread :thumb:

POWER ABUSER PRODUCTS - NEW Feature~ Reverse Circuit Protection, High Heat Resistant, Waterproof & SHOCK PROOF (Impact resistant)!!!!! (Up to 3 years Replacement!!!)

-----------------------------------

BLUEFLAME PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING

NLT BILLET MASTER PUMP for FLEX-UP BRAKE & CLUTCH - 2years warranty!! (Stock conversion available- Flip up lever for STOCK brake & clutch / BREMBO brake & clutch)

------------------------------------

PZ RACING - FOREFRONT ELECTRONIC FOR MOTORCYCLE

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

BMC- World Class Best Racing Air Filter Element

ZEROGRAVITY - Double Bubble ( Clearance for selected model!!!!)

EQUIP-X Frame & Axle Slider - New Concept & Design* Custom yours today!! Replacement Slider available for all No-Cut Brand!!!

WELDING SERVICE AVAILABLE NOW

PREDATOR FACE MASK - GSR / S4 now with free alum mesh!!!

LIQUIMOLY - Engine lubricant & care products

EO + Filter + Plug Package - Liqui Moly & Maxima

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/73035_456404083283_703738283_5755561_8128030_n.jpghttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/BLUEFLAMEBANNER.jpg

www.equipmentextreme.com

All Major Credit Card Accepted - Visa / MasterCard / Diners / Amex.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha ok bRO! must advise me to do it or not when i bolt on my BF when the shipments come hoR!!! thAnks!

no prob bro :thumb:

POWER ABUSER PRODUCTS - NEW Feature~ Reverse Circuit Protection, High Heat Resistant, Waterproof & SHOCK PROOF (Impact resistant)!!!!! (Up to 3 years Replacement!!!)

NLT BILLET MASTER PUMP for FLEX-UP BRAKE & CLUTCH - 2years warranty!! (Stock conversion available- Flip up lever for STOCK brake & clutch / BREMBO brake & clutch)

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

EQUIP-X Frame & Axle Slider - New Concept & Design* Custom yours today!! Replacement Slider available for all No-Cut Brand!!!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/73035_456404083283_703738283_5755561_8128030_n.jpghttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/BLUEFLAMEBANNER.jpg

www.equipmentextreme.com

this is the shear screw after fix in ... if yr bf tread hole not align wif stock header, dun force to fix the screw, juz make slot then screw it...can done at equiX...

NICE work. :thumb:

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

www.equipmentextreme.com

Its not about how long u been riding the vtec, Alf rode his blade for 12 years! so u have already passed the inspection. With the STA Stamp on the certificate there is no reason for them not to pass your annual inspection! Check your certificate if its has been STAMPED. No worry on this, we have been backed by LTA with documents.

We don go around tel or ASK ppl, cos we see that u been asking the same question over & over the months. Anything u can Call us! Bro ldslds understand his case very well, so don poke his pain area. U will be doing him a gd BIG favour if u keep his case off this thread :thumb:

:dozed: Really faint lei. One chicken one duck talking. 3 months ago I VOICED out my bad ordeal on the exhaust inspection to certified to my bike. recently(2 weeks agao) I ASKED on my annual bike (rd tax & insurance) inspection with bf exhaust and ran into problem which is due to the fact there were problems with 1) BF certification paper and 2) S/N: on the exhaust itself. An example would be the "CARD" issue. haiz.... So I nvr ask & ask over the same qns over & over the months. That is why I kept referring only to the last batch who collected. If those older batch having the same issue as me, I believed they would have came in here asking the same qns as mine. From some bro replied here, I could conclude it nvr happen to them. That is why I really like Kobe, Kev and others who were in the same batch as me, who gone or going for inspection to input here. :help:

:dozed: Really faint lei. One chicken one duck talking. 3 months ago I VOICED out my bad ordeal on the exhaust inspection to certified to my bike. recently(2 weeks agao) I ASKED on my annual bike (rd tax & insurance) inspection with bf exhaust and ran into problem which is due to the fact there were problems with 1) BF certification paper and 2) S/N: on the exhaust itself. An example would be the "CARD" issue. haiz.... So I nvr ask & ask over the same qns over & over the months. That is why I kept referring only to the last batch who collected. If those older batch having the same issue as me, I believed they would have came in here asking the same qns as mine. From some bro replied here, I could conclude it nvr happen to them. That is why I really like Kobe, Kev and others who were in the same batch as me, who gone or going for inspection to input here. :help:

my bf oso waiting for LTA approval then go for inspection ... juz waiting answer from equiX... should be no prob ...

Class 2 = 2007 CB400 Ver.S

Class 2 = 2008 TA 150

Class 2 = 2009 CB400 Vtec II

The list of BF owners... Check out first post.

IceAchilles, it seems like only BB Vicom has the prob. But as long as you clear your annual inspection, it means your BF has no probs with certification. I don't think other users from the same batch had that prob at other inspection centres. Its just a case of bad timing maybe. So next inspection, avoid BB Vicom lor. I have never had any probs with JIC Tuas. Very smooth and quick.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

bros out there... beware of ur BF's....

for the past week i have been driving to work.

so when i got back home today... i noticed my bike cover was being touched.

then i went to start my bike n start cleaning it, to my SHOCK! i saw 1 JENGA wood block in my first port and another one in my other port....

some f%%%%% bas%%%% have shuffed the block in my BF...

i called the police n made a report and spend 2hrs removing the exhaust to get the 2 wood block out... just for ur info... cheers

The list of BF owners... Check out first post.

IceAchilles, it seems like only BB Vicom has the prob. But as long as you clear your annual inspection, it means your BF has no probs with certification. I don't think other users from the same batch had that prob at other inspection centres. Its just a case of bad timing maybe. So next inspection, avoid BB Vicom lor. I have never had any probs with JIC Tuas. Very smooth and quick.

okok...add now

Class 2 = 2008 TA 150

Fellow Super Fourians, I would like to start this thread with response to the popularity of the BlueFlame EVO III end-can among riders.

Also to discuss and review the BlueFlame end-cans in this thread, maybe organise gatherings, outings and maybe touring. So we may get to know one another within this small yet expanding BlueFlame community.

To start of with, lets compile a list of the Super Four BlueFlame EVO III owners list. I'll get the ball rolling by kickstarting the list.

No. / Nick / Name / Contact / Bike / BlueFlame

01. / Fazli / Fazli / 90671894 / SpecIII Bold'Or / Satin Black / CCK

02. / effey / Firdauz / SpecIII / CarbonFibre Dual Port

03. / rocksteady / ijan / SpecIII / CF Dual Port

04. / ethanleeqh / lee / Revo / Colour Titan Dual

05. / chewchyepoh / chew chye poh / 81942123 / Haya 09 / SS Dual

06. / alpine / Alf / 98458750 / R1 08 / Col Ti Single

07. / pngming / Eric / S4+R1 / Stainless Steel Dual+Colour Titan Dual

08. / crowbar84 / Isaac / 90229060 / CBR 400 / Coloured Titanium Dual

09. / Stardust83 / Stardust83 / - / Hayabusa / Colour Titanium Dual

10. / ajipjap / Ajip / Spec III / Stainless Steel Dual

11. / rakowa / Rickson / 97472571 / spec 1 / Colour Titan Dual

12. / Bob / Zool / 83465944 / Blackbird / Carbon Tip Full Sys 4-1 / Clementi

13. / Mercenary / Mark / 97860565 / Busa / Evo 3 Col Ti 4-1

14. / FT44 / Faathir / 91558222 / hyper vtec / Colour Titanium Dual / JW

15. / muzz_77/ Mazli /Spec III/ Colour Titanium Dual

16. / Godsend / KeL / SpecIII / Colour Titanium Dual

17. / rage3114 / Andy / 97111639 / SpecIII / SS Dual

18. / kobesingh / Saran / 93663466 / Spec I / Carbon Fibre Dual Port / Jurong East

19. / Iceachilles /Jimmy / 81253663 / hyper vtec / Stainless Steel Dual /Jurong East

20. /sleepaway / Sarip / 81277056 / Spec 2 / Satin Black Dual / JW

21. /halid83 /vtec3 /satin black / CCK

22. /a'zick / haziq / Spec I / Colour Titanium Dual

23. /wayne / wayne / 82423588 / Spec II / Dual Port Satin black

Keep the list goin guys...

Edited by wayne_udomin

Class 2 = 2008 TA 150

bros out there... beware of ur BF's....

for the past week i have been driving to work.

so when i got back home today... i noticed my bike cover was being touched.

then i went to start my bike n start cleaning it, to my SHOCK! i saw 1 JENGA wood block in my first port and another one in my other port....

some f%%%%% bas%%%% have shuffed the block in my BF...

i called the police n made a report and spend 2hrs removing the exhaust to get the 2 wood block out... just for ur info... cheers

Sorry to hear that bro. I doubt our bikes are that loud compare to bigger bikes with aftermarket exhaust. If you own private properties then can secure easily. Sometimes my side got harley roars going out of the carpark. That one even worse. Hope you catch the bugger soon. Did the police give you report? Dun have right?

bro u park at mscp? touching the cover and doing such thing is a obvious pure act of mischief...if he ever does it again then at least we'll have some leads...hopefully if mscp got camera den it'll be better...

anw bros...i saw a s4 with BF CF dual port at bedok north there...at last i see BF at east area...in forum i see mostly west...see b4 at central...