SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Riding/ Lepak/ Supper Sessions

nabil15

Next Ride:

Genting Highlands

Sometime in June 2011 (Will Confirm Dates again)

Interested to join??

1. nabil15 (96455120)

Hey nabil. I also happen to be riding up to genting highlands with my friend (on 20th or 21st June 2011) if you are interested, we could do the trip together.

History

25th March 2009 - Passed 2B

1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)

6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

Next Ride:

Genting Highlands

Sometime in June 2011 (Will Confirm Dates again)

Interested to join??

1. nabil15 (96455120)

Hey nabil. I also happen to be riding up to genting highlands with my friend (on 20th or 21st June 2011) if you are interested, we could do the trip together.

History

1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)

6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

Hey bro after checking the dates I think I would go up early June. Hopefully next ride we can go up together

Edited by nabil15

anyone interested in going up north (Cameroon highlands, Kulua Lumpur, Genting, Malacca???) me and a couple of friends are planning a trip but details not confirmed.... PM me if interested. add you to our fb event page...

Hi niteblade. Can add me to your list? Thanks. My contact is 96661405. Am going in to pump petrol tonight and a little shopping at Jusco bukit indah too. I go in quite regularly so maybe we can tie up and go together if U are a regular at second link every week. Cheers bro.

History

nabil....can count me in for the genting ride :D

Send me a sign, wanna leave it all behind

I'll be leaving the hands of doom...

Rearrange the master plan, take the future in my hands

To be free and not trapped anymore...

Ride The Sky!

Give me wings to fly...

Ride The Sky!

Attacking the East Ride

Contact 96455120 if u want to join

Time: 945pm

Where: Meet Mustafa Centre (Syed Alwi Road) Bike lots there

Edited by nabil15

Thanks for the brilliant ride today @Pandora's Kitten :3 showing me many beautiful sights of Singapore yet again.

Your ride always brings so much joy and fun in it. All those turns, bends...straight roads..excellent combination with a very experienced and safe rider!!

Whilst riding, I figured we seemed like two old "teacher" rider if I put it, meeting up for a quick inspection on our assessment routes for our newbie bike sessions. Hahaa, we're all too experience in managing to evade from traffic and not cause jams or whatnot. Felt good, as our riding styles fit in beautifully.

Edited by nabil15

This friday we lepak at Ang Mo Kio Central, Pizza Hut behind the mosque (Al Muttaqin), near AMK Hub. I'll be there from 7.00pm onwards because I'm doing some "kopitiam engineering" for Andriod smartphones - basically performance and battery life tuning.

Later there will of course be the customary night sightseeing ride led by Nabil the urban navigation expert. I aim to cover all the older colonial style housing estates and those 1950s government housing blocks (Tiong Bahru) etc, some of those older estates can give good night photoshoot opportunities, you never know. All we need is a big metal gate to pose the bikes in front of.

Pls contact Nabil or I (93270801) beforehand if coming, so we know to wait up and not launch without you.