SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

North Riders

rylche

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! how was the ride last night? only finished this morn?

Lol I strung up all the interesting roads in SG together into one BIG rally special stage and we more or less went flat out all the way. Not in terms of top speed (stay within the law at all times) but 100% commitment in the tighter bits.

So it was touge format with (DIY) CBX200R vs BMW 650cc tourer vs time attack Hyosung Comet vs SP vs RS125 vs stock Phantom vs X-1R vs CB400!

9 bikes and giant fun.

The only rules were - stay alive, protect the bike in front of you. We're all riders who know what's right and what's wrong so, initiative FTW! It's really great, not like convoy rules where everyone can't do anything but follow, get bored and go so slow traffic is disrupted.

In between testing our DIY tuned bikes in real world conditions we help to 'chope' lanes for novice car and truck drivers who need to change lanes but end up stuck due to other drivers blocking them.

We have a legendary Aprilia with super-high performance and fuel economy, and I set the record for custom Phantom tuning as well in terms of torque output and fuel economy.

Lol I strung up all the interesting roads in SG together into one BIG rally special stage and we more or less went flat out all the way. Not in terms of top speed (stay within the law at all times) but 100% commitment in the tighter bits.

So it was touge format with (DIY) CBX200R vs BMW 650cc tourer vs time attack Hyosung Comet vs SP vs RS125 vs stock Phantom vs X-1R vs CB400!

9 bikes and giant fun.

The only rules were - stay alive, protect the bike in front of you. We're all riders who know what's right and what's wrong so, initiative FTW! It's really great, not like convoy rules where everyone can't do anything but follow, get bored and go so slow traffic is disrupted.

In between testing our DIY tuned bikes in real world conditions we help to 'chope' lanes for novice car and truck drivers who need to change lanes but end up stuck due to other drivers blocking them.

We have a legendary Aprilia with super-high performance and fuel economy, and I set the record for custom Phantom tuning as well in terms of torque output and fuel economy.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

hey guys. i feel like taking Class 3. any sch/instructor recommendations?

Class 3 is even more expensive than ever. I take my class 3 at bbdc. But however if u wanna take sch and u live near woodlands, u can try SSDC.

But if u want budget, its better to take private instructor instead. but if u do want a private instructor, pass ur basic theory test 1st....

Class 3: 12th Jul 2007

Class 4: 24th Aug 2009

Class 2B: 8th Jul 2010

Class 2A: 15th Nov 2011

Class 2: 19th Mar 2013

My Rides:

Yamaha FZ 150i [FBD xxxxx] - 12th Jul 2010 - 24 Nov 2011

Honda Super Four CB400 Revo [FBE xxxxx] - 24 Nov 2011 - 23 Mar 2013

Yamaha XJ6 Diversion [FBH xxxxx] - Since 23 Mar 2013

Class 3 is even more expensive than ever. I take my class 3 at bbdc. But however if u wanna take sch and u live near woodlands, u can try SSDC.

But if u want budget, its better to take private instructor instead. but if u do want a private instructor, pass ur basic theory test 1st....

yeah thought of that. but where to source for private instructors around the north area?

No matter how fast you can go, you'll only be as fast as the vehicle in front of you.

wah Dante taking class 3 ar...heheh i jus passed mine 2 weeks back.. lolz.

hey u need private instructor ah...u call me i pass u..

Damn long never post liao...super quiet leh....

Anyway wats with the new look ah.. cant seem to find things with the new look

That..... Kawasaki KRR 150

After that..... Yamaha RXZ 135

Later after that Honda FIREBLADE 400(STOLEN):slapforehead:MAY THE S.O.B BURN IN HELL!!

NOW..... Suzuki K41000!! Need for Speed:hungry:

wah Dante taking class 3 ar...heheh i jus passed mine 2 weeks back.. lolz.

hey u need private instructor ah...u call me i pass u..

Damn long never post liao...super quiet leh....

Anyway wats with the new look ah.. cant seem to find things with the new look

haha yeah, i think the new look is a turn off. does not feel the same anymore. your instructor is which area de? i taking ssdc leh...lol

No matter how fast you can go, you'll only be as fast as the vehicle in front of you.

haha yeah, i think the new look is a turn off. does not feel the same anymore. your instructor is which area de? i taking ssdc leh...lol

yah man the look very sucky...... SSDC lor... the one at woodlands. hey no one post kopi session ah..why ah.

wan kopi session next week.

That..... Kawasaki KRR 150

After that..... Yamaha RXZ 135

Later after that Honda FIREBLADE 400(STOLEN):slapforehead:MAY THE S.O.B BURN IN HELL!!

NOW..... Suzuki K41000!! Need for Speed:hungry:

SP001 take classs 3 ??

I also wan to take .. .

It been long time came in .. .

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±