SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

My Road 2 Freedom

wa! at 21 and alrdy got cls 4? nice la

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feb 21 Sunday

1955 Hrs

Hi guys sorry I haven't posted in a long time.

Anyway I having been slacking completely on my road to freedom.

I passed 3.01 (Pylon and Plank) and 3.02 (E-Brake)

Tomorrow I will be going for my 4.01 (S & Crank)

My pylon and plank I passed on the second time, I really learnt how to control the bike at a low speed, which I think would come in really handy next time, when handling in tight spots yeah.

My E brake I passed the first time, the very first time I did it the bike went to the floor. I could feel the bike's rear wheel just slip away. The second time I tried the bike fell while I was at an even higher speed. It was two times in a row within distance of 20m. It was like this, I fell, I picked myself and my bike up, in between the next two cones I tried again and fell again, this time at a faster speed than before.

I think I am closer to understanding why people say why riding is dangerous.

I am an SAF driver, and have tried E brake in Land Rover before. It is really nothing compared to doing it on a bike. All you have to do is just jam the brake full strength and have nothing to fear.

While on a bike, it just isn't the same, you can't just go all in because you know you will go to the ground.

I fell twice but the third time I roughly got it already.

It helped that during that session I had a really nice instructor and I was the only one attending that class.

It was raining really heavily that day, shoes were soaked, so nowadays I bring slippers and shorts to change out after lesson.

~

K on Theory Side.

I passed my Riding Theory Evaluation (RTE)

It went like this, I did only 1 Riding Theory Practice (RTP)

Then i only managed to finish 5 out of 7 booklets, but all were above 90%.

So I was cocky (I got 50 out of 50 for SAF Highway Code)and went for RTE, only to fail it!

Most of the questions that appeared came from the 2 booklets that I did not try.

Haha. The next day I did another RTP, did six and a half booklets in that one session, and went for RTE straight. I took 4 minutes plus to finish 80 Questions and passed haha.

My Riding Theory Test i Booked on the 4th of April.

Hopefully I can get my 2B soon =)

My E brake I passed the first time, the very first time I did it the bike went to the floor. I could feel the bike's rear wheel just slip away. The second time I tried the bike fell while I was at an even higher speed. It was two times in a row within distance of 20m. It was like this, I fell, I picked myself and my bike up, in between the next two cones I tried again and fell again, this time at a faster speed than before.

I kena when taking my 2A, jammed the front too hard. Thrown to the kerb, shirt+number tag full of mud, jeans got one hole, left wrist pain for 1+ week, one giant bruise on my waist.

All at just 40km/h....

My bike is stock! Please don't jio me! :angel:

Super lightweight lithium batteries for sale! http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/347746

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

Hahah, reviving a 3months-dead thread.

I failed my 1.03 last monday because it's 3weeks since 1.02.

Forgot how to break well and stuff like that.

I still don't know when is the good time to change from 1st gear to 2nd sia.

Felt that the motor is going to explode when i push up to 15km/h on 1st gear.

Going to take 1.03 again tomorrow or Monday.

Gonna pass this time. :)

Good luck to all those still in the process!