SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

maxbg

Hi Hock, i have done that. waaah! so cun laaa. One have OEM sidebox, bash plate, headlight protector & after maarket wind shield. exhaust is stock. The other has Remus exhaust and the rest are stock. Itchy backside ady. Now back in office doing calculation.... hehehehe

In my view,the side box is more worth it as it cost more then the eox however if u have other side box in mind then the one w/o box will fit your needs.

Brand new OEM side box cost S$2.8k from HL with all mounting bracket.

So it depends on your need beh.

Cheers

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7007/sbfs101.jpg

RIDE it while u can.....NOT when u want !.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the grey looks like black at nite...the blue is still the best color...lol :cheeky:

Wah.. Love the black subframe.. They should have done it with the first black edition.. I've blacked out everything except the subframe and the rear caliper bar..

Powdercoat subframe is very time consuming and labour intensive.. Haiz.. What to do..?

Wah.. Love the black subframe.. They should have done it with the first black edition.. I've blacked out everything except the subframe and the rear caliper bar..

Powdercoat subframe is very time consuming and labour intensive.. Haiz.. What to do..?

Wrap black sticker on parts of frame that is exposed. (just a suggestion)

The world crosser colour combi is the best!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/pinglow/2011-world-crosser-xt1200z-super-tenere-concept-01_gal_col_tcm114-393299.jpg

ok la...thats not a production model...so the neariest is the current 2010/2011 Blue scheme.

anyway, never like dark/black color scheme for bike..road awareness is quite low....with "no comment" motorist around in local road.

Wrap black sticker on parts of frame that is exposed. (just a suggestion)

it'll be more costly than just powder coating i think..

i think i'll powdercoat the subframe and triple clamps somewhere mid next year when i do the crashbar at SK, as the bike needs to stay there for a few days..

ok la...thats not a production model...so the neariest is the current 2010/2011 Blue scheme.

anyway, never like dark/black color scheme for bike..road awareness is quite low....with "no comment" motorist around in local road.

dun like that say, i going for black theme.. but i do have reflective stickers for visibility..

:dozed:

when will mine arrive? :confused:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

dun like that say, i going for black theme.. but i do have reflective stickers for visibility..

color scheme is always personal choice and perference as the machine still works wonderfully across the different color scheme.

:thumb:

Update:

Both sidecases have been sold to another Derbi rider.

Thanks for all your queries and interest.

Hi guys,

In case anyone is interested, I am selling off a pair of HB Xplorer 40 side cases [pls see thread and pics below]. Note: Boxes only, rack/bracket not included.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/341150-For-sale-A-pair-of-Hepco-amp-Becker-Xplorer-40-side-cases

Pl PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."

Hello.... Does anyone have any idea when the next shipment of tenere will cm to sg?

Ordered mine in may this year... Deposited some amount to bike shop already... But salesman keep on saying HL havent bring in yet.

The bike shop has broken his promises several times already... Saying it will come in june, then july.. But after a man to man talk with the fella he then confess that i will be getting the bike only in oct... Its nov already! Salesperson called me the other day and said end of nov then can get.....

Now its really2 fishy...

Anyone has any clue on the exact date it is coming to sg?

Ride. Period.

Hello.... Does anyone have any idea when the next shipment of tenere will cm to sg?

Ordered mine in may this year... Deposited some amount to bike shop already... But salesman keep on saying HL havent bring in yet.

The bike shop has broken his promises several times already... Saying it will come in june, then july.. But after a man to man talk with the fella he then confess that i will be getting the bike only in oct... Its nov already! Salesperson called me the other day and said end of nov then can get.....

Now its really2 fishy...

Anyone has any clue on the exact date it is coming to sg?

wah.. nw i know there's someone waiting longer than me!!

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Hope you guys can get your bikes soon..

The shop earns no money by delaying your bike, maybe just too many ppl order it..

The new batch is nice, black subframe and exhaust cover..

Not sure if the triple clamps a black or not..

Newcomers, do join the Facebook group too..

The shop earns no money by delaying your bike, maybe just too many ppl order it..

jus called my shop, waiting for their update...

not sure if the new shipment is the black out edition or not...

fingers, toes & hairs crossed... :pray:

Disclaimer:

Went down to a few shops just nw immediately after reading one of the bro's comment here that the shipment has arrived. - HL, bikeshop where i bought my s10 (still havent cm) and loois..

Met mr ho fr HL, not sure what position he holds there, ask him if the shipment has arrived. True enuf 15 bikes this time round and they are all sent out to bike shops already.

Went over to my bikeshop and the fella said bike is nw going for inspection and stuff. Dono if its true or not lah. (they fav word is " next week then come")

Btw fyi i waited and still waiting for 7 mths already.

Went to loois, and i saw 2! 2 blue with silver panel S10! They are fr the same batch as mine. And are already in the store.. Prolly certified already. Haiyaaaa. How cm PI certification so fast while my bike needs to wait like a month to be certified. Or maybe my bikeshop is lying to me again.

Edited by At.xrv

Ride. Period.

Wats the FB link?

Ride. Period.

last check, bike in shop liao.. but gt some dispute with ASP & HL... re: rise of machine price....

so, ASP fax my contract which I signed during aug with tied dwn pricing..

now hope everythin will go smooth... :pray:

Disclaimer:

Accordingly there is a batch of S10 that is same shipment as the New R1.

As for how many of the S10 are back order,I dunno as I dun work for HL or bike trade.

However I do know that the next batch in dec/jan will

See the 2012 black out model type(if intel is reliable).

Either way,do check with your bike shop nicely regarding your S10 or maybe refund of deposit?

Looi's 2 unit of S10 is P.I which is not from HL.not sure abt warranty condition.

Cheers

Btw fyi i waited and still waiting for 7 mths already.

Went to loois, and i saw 2! 2 blue with silver panel S10! They are fr the same batch as mine. And are already in the store.. Prolly certified already. Haiyaaaa. How cm PI certification so fast while my bike needs to wait like a month to be certified. Or maybe my bikeshop is lying to me again.

Just to share,I place deposit for my blue scheme S10 on end April.Got mine on the 6/05/2011 after 1 bid of COE.

Counting back 7mth then your booking time is almost same like mine.

Do u have any special request regarding your S10?

Cos I saw excel motor has a blue unit till July period.

Just to share,I place deposit for my blue scheme S10 on end April.Got mine on the 6/05/2011 after 1 bid of COE.

Counting back 7mth then your booking time is almost same like mine.

Do u have any special request regarding your S10?

Cos I saw excel motor has a blue unit till July period.

I book mine on 10 June, got it on 24 june. Immediate stock for black only back then...