SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

ZongShen Bikes

Narcissist21

don't lie to yourself ... we all know China product are so-so . .. i not condemning it ... but seriously i riding this ZX 150 . it the worst bike i ever ride ... compare YBR i rather ride YBR

Not Your Bike having Problem. It Your Skill Having Problem!

I can win the wind that blow against me, But I can never win the time that I lost

人è¦æ¯”车凶

Proud to be in a group called Urbanite

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZONGSHEN FLY (PROFESSIONAL)

ZX150YS-10 listed on the home page but i'm confused is it 125cc or 150cc that been brought into sg market?? under the ghc and wym ads banner it's 125cc. :sian:

don't trust G** ... i got my zx 150 there ... they told this bike can go up to 130 km/h .so i trusted them .. in the end ? 110 km/h on my meter .. 90 on class 2 bike meter ..... + - 10 km/h still ok but 20 km/h plus plus ??? i don't think so liao

I can win the wind that blow against me, But I can never win the time that I lost

人è¦æ¯”车凶

don't trust G** ... i got my zx 150 there ... they told this bike can go up to 130 km/h .so i trusted them .. in the end ? 110 km/h on my meter .. 90 on class 2 bike meter ..... + - 10 km/h still ok but 20 km/h plus plus ??? i don't think so liao

Why you buy 2B scram in the first place? Scram in first place got no top end, they play more on low end, even DRZs don't go more than 150. Plus you're talking about a 4 stroke 150cc scram.

Why you buy 2B scram in the first place? Scram in first place got no top end, they play more on low end, even DRZs don't go more than 150. Plus you're talking about a 4 stroke 150cc scram.

If you see what i wrote slowly .... this is even not a scram bike ... even the chain is normal type not scram type . if you are talking about top speed i know even DRZ is not very fast ... low end ?? using this bike to over take on express it post me a lots of danger . low end mean low gear can whack to high speed ... normally gear 1 full throttle i only at 20 . gear 2 max is 40 , gear 3 max 60 ......

人è¦æ¯”车凶

New updates on the bike ..... this bloody bike suddenlly rear brake on the pedal give way causing me unable to brake ....

人è¦æ¯”车凶

• 2 weeks later...

NOw the bloody Brake pumb got sturck ........

人è¦æ¯”车凶

New updates on the bike ..... this bloody bike suddenlly rear brake on the pedal give way causing me unable to brake ....

NOw the bloody Brake pumb got sturck ........

What bike is it and what did you do to it?!?! :cheeky:

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

• 7 months later...
i read Motorculture, its phantom looking bike come with SHOWA!...

Its scrambler not bad looking too...

http://images02.olx.com/ui/2/39/36/18813336_4.jpg

http://www.kolos-ms.com/files/pic_products/thumbs/550x400/1/1_e7155f82654d779807058b6ab65d1e5c.jpg

Anyone knows whats the otr price of the scram?

That top one is Zongshen 200GY-2 and is 200cc and apparently the engine is same as Yamaha TW200 (parts are inter-changable)

I read on aChina Riders, posted by 'Spud'. Mods made to my Zong: http://chinariders.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=110143#110143

The lower one is from the new Zongshen CYCLONE Range, that is a new generation of emerging Chinese Motorcycles where they want to go after Export Markets, so they create Partnerships with Design companies and team up with the likes of Paggio of Italy. Piaggio lends advice and technical input and gets engines for their Zip scooters. Harley Davidson selected Zongshen as their Partner, for Sales of Harley Davidson into China, Zongshen get Sales and Marketing advice from Harley D. as well as non-competing technical assistance. The Cyclone Range is the result and no doubt more Models to be added in the future.

That lower Dual Sport Motorcycle is the ZS150GY-10A. It is a 150cc water cooled OHC engine that develops as much power as many 200cc OHV air-cooled engines. In addition to the engine being rather different from mainstream Chinese motorcycle offerings, the Suspension is by SHOWA. It also has Disk Brakes front and rear.

There is also a Motard version (ZS150 GY-10C) with 17" wheels and Inverted SHOWA front suspension.

Sorry I live in the Philippines so cant say what the price is in Singapore.

It was being sold in Thailand some 3 years ago as the RYUKA 150 Fly

It is also sold in Brazil as the Kasinski CRZ 150 SM and Kasinski CRZ 150

See http://www.kasinski.com.br/produtos-crz-150-sm.php

FROM 6390, 00 * Shipping not included (about USD3,500 or Php150,000), so paying Php61,000 in Philippines for the Motostar Moto R155 equivalent of the Motard Version is pretty good price.

The Dual Sport Moto X155 with the upright SHOWA front Forks, costs less, perhaps Php56K for cash. (About US$1,300).

About half the price I expected 3 years ago, comparing with the RYUKA 150 Fly (but they might have had the semi-professional Alloy Frame version perhaps)?

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/mmdelrolaw/IMG_0324.jpg

See the Slide Show that I created 3 years ago

. Photos from Kolos-MS, the official representative for Zongshen in Bulgaria.

See also my

Slideshow Presentation

Here is the new Motostar website, featuring the IQ - 155z

http://www.motorstar.com.ph/products/iq-155z

http://www.motorstar.com.ph/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_main_image/side-red_15.jpg

http://www.motorstar.com.ph/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_main_image/back-red_15.jpg

Here is a Motorcycle Forum Thread in the Philippines. Discussing the IG-155Z (much of it in Tagalog, use Google Translator!)

http://underbonesphilippines.com/forums/index.php/topic,29990.0.html

This says the Price on installments was Php61K

http://www.zongsheninternational.com/Upload/productImages/064b7478-3d0a-4f2d-a55b-917c80425008.jpg

I also have a

, which was 1st model CYCLONE 'Cruiser' and they made a 150cc and 155cc versions later. Edited by Britster

Are we talking abt this bike,it was a china bike and spotted at bugis..mini sportster heehee...i think it looks more like a yamaha SR400...i like the rims especially.Anyone who owns this can share the spec.thks

That looks like the 150cc version of the Zongshen ZS125-50 Cruiser; (producing 8kW Power)

http://www.zongsheninternational.com/Upload/productImages/064b7478-3d0a-4f2d-a55b-917c80425008.jpg

It is sold in Brazil by Kasinski as MIRAGE 150

http://www.kasinski.com.br/images/produtos/mirage-150/img-1-preta.jpg

(using Google Translater from Portugese)

INFORMATION MODEL

The CRZ Kasinski SM 150 is geared for use misto.Valente the CRZ Kasinski SM 150 is equipped with front and rear wheel rim 17 ", both with disc brakes, providing comfort and safety to the driver to travel in any terrain.

The motorization of the 150 SM is Kasinski CRZ with 149.4 cc single cylinder engines. The engine offers quick response and good torque, either medium or low speed. The maximum power is 12.0 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque reaches 1.45 kgf.ma 7500 rpm.

The CRZ Kasinski SM 150 comes equipped with electric start and full panel. Two-tone seat and grips, pedals the rider and passenger in aluminum, rear damping system link rear with height adjustment, engine protector, plastic fuel tank, handlebars "fat bar" aluminum rear rack and other accessories are that stand out in this model.

The suspension used in the CRZ Kasinski SM 150 is of type UPS (up side down). The sidestand is forged, giving high strength. The chassis has double column and the bike also has a chain guide, only item found on bikes for professional use.

Strange they mix Power as 12bhp (which equates to 8.95kW) with Torque in 1.45Kg/m (which equates to 14.22nm)

Compare with >Motostar in the Philippines who sell same as IQ-155z (but might be 155cc?)

Price in the Philippines (on Installments) is Php61K (about US$1.418), less for Cash.

IQ-155z

http://www.motorstar.com.ph/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_main_image/persp-red_14.jpg

http://www.motorstar.com.ph/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_main_image/back-red_15.jpg

Specifications:

[TABLE=class: tablefield sticky-enabled sticky-table]

[TR]

[TD=class: row-1 col-0]Dimension L X W X H[/TD]

[TD=class: row-1 col-1]2176mm x 897mm x 1100mm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD=class: row-1 col-0]Wheel Base [/TD]

[TD=class: row-1 col-1]1400mm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: even]

[TD=class: row-2 col-0]Minimum Ground Clearance[/TD]

[TD=class: row-2 col-1]140mm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-3 col-0]Net Weight[/TD]

[TD=class: row-3 col-1]125kg. 125cc version?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-4 col-0]Maximum Load[/TD]

[TD=class: row-4 col-1]150kg. 125cc version?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-5 col-0]Engine Type[/TD]

[TD=class: row-5 col-1]One-Cylinder, Four Stroke, Air Cooling, Lower Cam[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-6 col-0]Bore X Stroke [/TD]

[TD=class: row-6 col-1]62.0mm x 49.5mm (=125cc!)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-7 col-0]Cylinder Capacity[/TD]

[TD=class: row-7 col-1]149.5ml (not with those Bore x Stroke Figures!)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-8 col-0]Compression Ratio[/TD]

[TD=class: row-8 col-1]9.0:1 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-9 col-0]Carburetor Type[/TD]

[TD=class: row-9 col-1]PZ26[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-10 col-0]Starting Mode[/TD]

[TD=class: row-10 col-1]Electric and Kick Starter[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-11 col-0]Air Cleaner[/TD]

[TD=class: row-11 col-1]Paper Element[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-12 col-0]Lubrication[/TD]

[TD=class: row-12 col-1]Pressure and Splash[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-13 col-0]Max. Power/Corresponding Rev[/TD]

[TD=class: row-13 col-1]7.2/(8500±850)kw/(r/min) 125cc version?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-14 col-0]Max. Torque/Corresponding Rev[/TD]

[TD=class: row-14 col-1]8.6/(7500±750)N·m/(r/min) 125cc version?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-15 col-0]Min. No Load Speed[/TD]

[TD=class: row-15 col-1](1400±100)r/min[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-16 col-0]Min. Rate Fuel Consumption[/TD]

[TD=class: row-16 col-1]≤367g/kw.h 125cc version?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-17 col-0]Economical Fuel Consumption[/TD]

[TD=class: row-17 col-1]1.8L/100km (Test Value)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-18 col-0]Front/Rear Shock Absorber[/TD]

[TD=class: row-18 col-1]Compound: Hydraulic & Spring[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-19 col-0]Transmission[/TD]

[TD=class: row-19 col-1]Chain[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-20 col-0]Tire (Size/Pressure)[/TD]

[TD=class: row-20 col-1]Front (2.75-18/225kPa) / Rear (3.50-15/250kPa)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-21 col-0]Clutch Type[/TD]

[TD=class: row-21 col-1]Manual, Wet & Multiple[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-22 col-0]Gearbox[/TD]

[TD=class: row-22 col-1]5-Gear[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-23 col-0]Tire[/TD]

[TD=class: row-23 col-1]Mag Wheel[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-24 col-0]Fastest Speed[/TD]

[TD=class: row-24 col-1]90km/h[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-25 col-0]Brake Type[/TD]

[TD=class: row-25 col-1]Front Disc Brake / Rear Drum Brake[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-26 col-0]Ignition Type[/TD]

[TD=class: row-26 col-1]CDI[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-27 col-0]Sparkplug[/TD]

[TD=class: row-27 col-1]D8EA (NGK)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-28 col-0]Sparkplug Clearance[/TD]

[TD=class: row-28 col-1]0.6mm˜0.7mm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-29 col-0]Battery Type[/TD]

[TD=class: row-29 col-1]12V7Ah[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-30 col-0]Fuse[/TD]

[TD=class: row-30 col-1]10Amp[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-31 col-0]Fuel Tank Capacity[/TD]

[TD=class: row-31 col-1]≤13L[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-32 col-0]Engine Lubricating Oil[/TD]

[TD=class: row-32 col-1]1100ml / SE 15W-40[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: row-33 col-0]Available Colors[/TD]

[TD=class: row-33 col-1]Red and Black[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

As you can see the Kasinski Specifications for Power and especially Torque (for what is essentially a 150cc version of the ZS125-50), differ somewhat from what Motostar quote!

But Motostar are not good at getting the correct Specifications for the Model they are showing!

Motostar have NOT given the Specification for the 155cc version, since Zongshen website gives Power as 8kW for the ZS125-50!

The Bore x Stroke they give is for 125cc engine, which they quote as being 7.2kW?

Kasinski might have it right a they quote Power = 8.95kW, and Torque = 14.22nm (Zongshen dont quote a figure for the ZS125-50)

Edited by Britster

Still don't trust stuff from there, it has proven many times that they are quantity over quality.

I think Zongshen are one of the better motorcycle manufacturers as they are improving the way Hyundai did with Cars in S. Korea and now the 6th biggest Motor Vehicle manufacturer in the World and the most rapidly growing (from year upon years sales figures increases)

Zongshen have taken steps to improve quality at all stages.

How many know they buy into a company mining Iron Ore and a Smelting Factory so they have supply of good quality steel?

They do their own pipe bending with CNC controlled machines, and have their own Plastics factory.

Why do you think Piaggio of Italy teamed up with Zongshen and became a partner ZONGSHEN PIAGGIO FOSHAN MOTORCYCLE CO.,LTD

Zongshen produce over 2 Million Motorcycle Engines each year, but only 1 Million Motorcycles. This suggests they also supply engines to others.

Bet you had not heard that Zongshen and Piaggio also considering JV to set up a plant to produce Diesel engines?

See Zongshen Power, Piaggio plan diesel engine JV in China

What I fear more is that these joint ventures dulls of the other's quality. Hope Zongshen don't touch Aprilias and Ducatis. I rather have the benefit of a doubt than buying a brand because of its well known reputation or what used to be good and only to know its has gotten worse due to 'cost savings' or maximising profits.

just stay away from china brand la. seriously.

Made in China Japan brand is ok, since QC has to be there. but really FROM CHINA CHINA BRAND, i won't even touch them with a 20ft pole. I heard horror stories, i owned MIC cars before and yeah, i was pretty drunk then.....

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

• 2 months later...

Update ... Of this zhong seng bike ... on nov 11 2012 ... i serious accident to me .... causing UNABLE TO BRAKE ..... ended up in hospital for two week ... medical leave for 3 month ....

人è¦æ¯”车凶

i saw a zongshen yellow color 150cc scramber at the parking lot.

that was me .... Mr. Poh ...:p

人è¦æ¯”车凶

Update ... Of this zhong seng bike ... on nov 11 2012 ... i serious accident to me .... causing UNABLE TO BRAKE ..... ended up in hospital for two week ... medical leave for 3 month ....

So how? You okay now? What happened?

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

So how? You okay now? What happened?

OK is ok ... just got two metal plate and six screw in my left knee now ... walking like a cripple ... recommend all rider not own this zh

ong seng ... i went to bike shop with zong sheng ... all mech laugh at me ... no matter which bike shop i went .....

人è¦æ¯”车凶

• 3 weeks later...
i read Motorculture, its phantom looking bike come with SHOWA!...

Its scrambler not bad looking too...

http://images02.olx.com/ui/2/39/36/18813336_4.jpg

http://www.kolos-ms.com/files/pic_products/thumbs/550x400/1/1_e7155f82654d779807058b6ab65d1e5c.jpg

Anyone knows whats the otr price of the scram?

Ive posted this like 2 years ago... and its a hot debate now hehe...

Anyway downgraded from my 1000cc beast to a 400cc Brazilian made bike..

So Brazilian made any good?

I almost get the 150cc scram though but parts constraint make me think twice... :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/siggy%20editor/Yishundam.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Well. 50 years ago, all say jap bike no good. better to buy bristish bike like norton or triumph.

Then 40 years ago. all say taiwanese bike no good. Better to buy japanese bikes.

30 years ago. all say taiwanese, india, korea and thai bike no good. Better to buy jap bike

20 year ago never change. still the same as 30 years ago.

10 years ago. all say india bike and taiwan bike no good. better to buy made in thailand and taiwan but japanese brand bike. eg NSR, KRR, Phantom, Cygnus.

Now all say China bike no good. better to buy made in thailand, taiwan or india bike.

I think all will improve overtime.

Reply: Yes! you are very right. Everyone learn from one another one way or another and improve on it. Without the new comers to create competition the market will be monopolised by those trend setters whom will suck you dry even for even a bolt and nut.

The Zhongshen bike available from Guan Hoe at Serangoon road ( not too sure are they the the local distributor). The reputation of a brand can easily be tarnish by local distributor unwilling to stock common spare parts or provide good after sales support.Each new product launch costing manufacturers multi-millions dollars and who would want to put up the money for a suicide project. I believe there is a quality in it that match the price sold. Questions is- has it be over price by the local re-seller for quick profits?