SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

Sorry bro.. Just got back from short holiday in Bintan.. Hehe...*peace. I should be free for the for the meet up on the 26th.. But the venue.... Like sians ready... Haha.. How bout we change it to where there's alot of ppl? Hehe... How bout spore expo? Can seat at texas chicken... Its HALAL...

Bro, you very happening man!hahaha.....Please see adjusted meet up details:

Proposed meet up:

Date: 26/06/2011

Time: 1700hrs

Venue: Singapore Expo (Carpark nearest to Texas Chicken)

Note: Meet up will be automatically canceled if it rains.

Suggestions are most welcome as usual.

This is just to start the ball rolling only...Hope to find a good compromise for everyone...

1) snake_sin

2) vespa_xp

3)

4)

5)

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hayabusa is my dream bike :thumb:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

Sorry bro.. Just got back from short holiday in Bintan.. Hehe...*peace. I should be free for the for the meet up on the 26th.. But the venue.... Like sians ready... Haha.. How bout we change it to where there's alot of ppl? Hehe... How bout spore expo? Can seat at texas chicken... Its HALAL...

u go Bintan or Tanjong Pinang...hahahaha.....

$27300 with coe but without insurance and iu. Good buy?

Bro, u frequent to JB? Usually went to JB from Tuas or Woodland? I also newbird...

hydrop - i working at bike shop if u wanna buy brandnew i see if i can help u... if u got high downpayment better still i try to see if i got nice numberplate for u also... ahhaha... anything can sms me at 85118111/93894499... Amir...

RX1000 - i go secondlink and first link... depends on the timing... and with who... at least once a week... or twice if i really need to pump petrol... usually friday nights i go in through 2nd link... alot of rocket busa and other bieks there... go pandan makan n back home... every friday... msg me, we can ride up together if u want...

Bro, you very happening man!hahaha.....Please see adjusted meet up details:

Proposed meet up:

Date: 26/06/2011

Time: 1700hrs

Venue: Singapore Expo (Carpark nearest to Texas Chicken)

Note: Meet up will be automatically canceled if it rains.

Suggestions are most welcome as usual.

This is just to start the ball rolling only...Hope to find a good compromise for everyone...

1) snake_sin

2) vespa_xp

3)

4)

5)

****.. Bro, im only free after 8pm

Tiong bahru... opposite the mall area... btw we got no Name and Contact No. list is it..? any night if anyone wanna go jb just sms me... if im free ill sure blast with u guys there...

ohh.. the flat got coffeeshop is it... During the first meet up already suggested. Why not u start rolling the dice....

RX1000 - i go secondlink and first link... depends on the timing... and with who... at least once a week... or twice if i really need to pump petrol... usually friday nights i go in through 2nd link... alot of rocket busa and other bieks there... go pandan makan n back home... every friday... msg me, we can ride up together if u want...

so u also the rocket busa huh..... i sometimes when through 2nd link then go to Gelang Patah. Sometimes alone... Which bike shop u working?

Has anyone heard or used the ASNU machine for cleaning the fuel injectors, is it really effective?

'79 CB350 Twin, '83 WR200, '84-'94 PX150-PX200, '95-'96 NV750, '96 FZR1000, '96-'97 Shadow 400, '98 ST1100, '98-'04 Intruder 800, '04-'10 Steed 400, Sept 2010-'06 Silver Wing, Sept '08, '03 Hayabusa Gen1, Oct 2012-'12 Versys 1K (Currently riding).

Happy Riding and Be Alert and Safe Always.:cheers:

so u also the rocket busa huh..... i sometimes when through 2nd link then go to Gelang Patah. Sometimes alone... Which bike shop u working?

hahaha, im a young innocent newbie la bro... 140 max... hahaha...

No. / NickName / Name / Contact

1)xXxAmiRxXx / Amir / 85118111 & 93894499

2)

3)

4)

5)

Has anyone heard or used the ASNU machine for cleaning the fuel injectors, is it really effective?

Yes..it's effective...I've have seen that machine in action before...very clean...also make sure you test your injector before and after the cleaning process before installing....

hahaha, im a young innocent newbie la bro... 140 max... hahaha...

Yeah right..... mostly big bikes went there to test their machine....