SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like no one interested bro... :(

maybe can try changi village 89.7? can park bike easily and the food is cheaper than ecp?

02- 03 - Nsr sp 150

03- 04 - Cbr 400

03- 05- YzF R1

04- 06 - Wave R

06- 06- YZF R1

06- 07 - lancer

07- 08 - civic ,08- 09 - Honda Fit,09- 09 - Spark 135

09- 10 - SPEC 2

10 - 11 - CIVIC , 11 - ?? - HayaBuSa

http://r9.fodey.com/2066/ef9c8a3140714894a5ef47796aa9b9aa.0.gifhttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/teamghoul/21052006.jpg

Seems like no one interested bro... :(

think i should be able to make it..

If you have a heart that obeys your mind, you can win the whole world.

If you have a mind that obeys your heart, you can win the love of many hearts.

By any chance, anyone here got the ecu hack usb cable for gen2? Will like to derestrict my bike. I'm willing to pay a fee for you to help with the derestriction. Pm me to discuss, thanks.

I using boostbysmith top speed derestrictor. its about sgd65 including shipping, should be cheaper now bec of US to sgd exchange rate.

I using boostbysmith top speed derestrictor. its about sgd65 including shipping, should be cheaper now bec of US to sgd exchange rate.

Hmm...intersting mod...Is it difficult to D.I.Y? care to post a photo of how this derestrictor is connected on your bike? Do u feel the difference? Tks.

maybe can try changi village 89.7? can park bike easily and the food is cheaper than ecp?

Ok changi village then... But exact location me no idea, can someone give direction pls....

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/ManBusa/sbfsign_zpsfc1ff2d1.gif

If you look closely , you might see my bike in this picture

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asiatravel/singaporemap/business/166276/342722/?x=103.98693069172676&y=1.3885026741725421&l=13

Can park on the pathment nearest to changi hotel outside the last coffee shop of blk 5

There is a bus stop right in front of the coffee shop.

Hope this helps.

Edited by snake_sin

I still prefer the ECU hack because it can unlock the low end restriction but still feel sore about spending the money just for a one time use. hahaha.

Edited by kinwei

Hmm...intersting mod...Is it difficult to D.I.Y? care to post a photo of how this derestrictor is connected on your bike? Do u feel the difference? Tks.

**EDITED**

Just read up throughly on the Top speed Destrictor. It a 1N23455 mod. Will be slightly harder to DIY. With 5N55555, then it is easier.

Edited by kinwei

Why dun buy a X-TRE? Gear indicator, TRE and derestrictor all in one.

In the ECU, there are total 6 mappings to each gear. Obviously the higher gear, will have a richer setting due to higher speed. Ignition timing is only retarted at the 1st 3 gears (if not wrong). If use X-TRE, the ECU will use the higher gear mapping and ignition timing for the lower gears. This also means a richer mapping for the lower gears. Which also translate to an inefficient mapping at the low end.

Of course it is much neater to just use the ECU hack. No additional piggyback or switch. Just pure derestriction inside the ECU. Of course there is a whole lot of other features which I don't think I will use it.

Somemore X-TRE not cheap either.

Actually I have already used to the slow pickup of the busa. Slow, steady and smooth. But then yesterday, I rode my friend K6 1000 and damn, it is so much quicker. It just need much lesser effort to accelerate to 100kph as compared to busa. So which makes me want to go do the derestriciton again. SIAN...

Sorry for my constant nagging arr.... old man need saving for retirement.. so must spend money wisely. hahaha

Oh I see…We learn something new everyday…I forgot to mention that on top of using ATRE (Mine’s a Gen 1) I also advanced my ignition timing by about 4 degrees and of course the good ole “marble mod”…never had my bike dyno before but it feels more “eager”…perhaps we can swoop bike and feel the difference one of these days…

Can’t compare to those 1 liters lah bro…they are built for that purpose mah…very good power to weight ratio…once we reach over 200km/h than the difference will show liao…now only waiting to try with the new ZX10R…I reckon that one bike busa riders need to be aware of…devil in disguise…if not prepared, sure kana smoked one…

Good luck on your mod bro…Cheers!

Oh I see…We learn something new everyday…I forgot to mention that on top of using ATRE (Mine’s a Gen 1) I also advanced my ignition timing by about 4 degrees and of course the good ole “marble mod”…never had my bike dyno before but it feels more “eager”…perhaps we can swoop bike and feel the difference one of these days…

Can’t compare to those 1 liters lah bro…they are built for that purpose mah…very good power to weight ratio…once we reach over 200km/h than the difference will show liao…now only waiting to try with the new ZX10R…I reckon that one bike busa riders need to be aware of…devil in disguise…if not prepared, sure kana smoked one…

Good luck on your mod bro…Cheers!

By optimising the ignition timing, you will feel alot of improvement. Of course same goes to fuel mapping tuning. The marble mod will not really give you much improvement. It actually more useful for the tuner to do tuning as it will not give out false reading.

I swap from a 08 CBR1k to busa. Seriously kinda regret intially. Losing all the cornering fun and pick up. Actually now almost all 1000cc sport bike is damn fast. Busa has become old skool now. However my busa does serve me better during touring which I preferred.

Ok changi village then... But exact location me no idea, can someone give direction pls....

actually after the zebra crossing,there will be some bike parking lot or u can go up the pathment through the zebra crossing as there is alot of bike doing so...and 89.7 is just at zebra crossing...

02- 03 - Nsr sp 150

03- 04 - Cbr 400

03- 05- YzF R1

04- 06 - Wave R

06- 06- YZF R1

06- 07 - lancer

07- 08 - civic ,08- 09 - Honda Fit,09- 09 - Spark 135

09- 10 - SPEC 2

10 - 11 - CIVIC , 11 - ?? - HayaBuSa

http://r9.fodey.com/2066/ef9c8a3140714894a5ef47796aa9b9aa.0.gifhttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/teamghoul/21052006.jpg

Hatyai kopi session? Nice! I will be very close to you than...I'm now in the gulf of Thailand...say hello to all the pink ladies for me while you're there..hahaha...

You at Danok? or Betong? Ya, thinking of staying at Pink Lady cause dirt cheap. Will say hello to them!

u can check out the website. sorry i dont have photos of it ~ need to lift the fuel tank to access the connector. i fixed it myself, just plug and play. this is just a top speed derestrictor (u can go above 300km/h).

doesn't improve the acceleration whatsoever. it just fool the ecu into thinking that the bike is still in 5th gear when u already engage the 6th.

**EDITED**

Just read up throughly on the Top speed Destrictor. It a 1N23455 mod. Will be slightly harder to DIY. With 5N55555, then it is easier.

sorry kinwei, i thought u were interested in derestricting the top speed only. i just realised u wanted more than that... my bad..

Edited by NewOldGuy

sorry kinwei, i thought u were interested in derestricting the top speed only. i just realised u wanted more than that... my bad..

Nothing for you to be sorry about. You were sharing suggestion. Thats what forum is for, sharing. By the way, how fast is the shipping from boostbysmith?

Wah, damn serious...i always thot busa acceleration is fast liao, never know in comparison to the 1 litre bikes busa is actually "slow" ...guess i am out of touch as i m a come back biker having stop for 10yrs...Then again, i can still derives great satisfaction when manipulating the fat lady around bents. My point is, i feel busa brings balance to power and comfort, which is more than i can say for those race replicas. My only gripe is no main stand for GEN2, which makes it a real pain as a sport tourer...

Manbusa, i go where u go...hahahah...u fetch me this friday aites...

Meet me at fernvale them frm there to tpe easy...aniting sms me

2004-2005 RXZ 135

2005 Sept - 2009 Oct Super 4 Vtec2

2009 Oct - 2010 Apr Gsxr 1000 K4

2010 Apr-??? Hayabusa K7

2011 Oct - Super4 Version S