SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where to install side box brackets?

Hey bros and sis', does anyone has any idea where I can install brackets for my CBF150 to mount the Givi E21 sideboxes?

LAB need to take a long time... Any alternatives? :p

Honda Phantom TA200 - Sep 2005 to Jun 2008

Honda Silverwing - Jun 2008 to Jun 2009

Honda CBF150 - Jun 2009 and Beyond

Honor God, Ride Safely...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

there are various shops that provide this service.

My recommendation would be Seng Kwang at AMK Industrial Park 2A.

They might be slightly pricey but offer quality products and can even customise the brackets for you.

another option (not recomended though) is to go Ah Gua Lane in JB..

My friend did it for his bike in one of the shops there. What they do is take from another bike and modify it to fit your bike. Its alot cheaper.

Its not about hard you can hit, its about how many times you can take a hit and remain standing

It depends on how much moolah you wish to spend and the appearance desired. There are many ways to mount things on bikes and items like brackets must not only support heavy loads without flex (mount as close to centre as possible), but look good as well. Thats why some will go to reputable places with skilled labour as aforesaid.

If not, you can also go to someplace that you have good relations with (like the shop you do repairs and servicing) and see if they have a 'spare' bracket laying around you can fit on the CBF. May not look as good as a paid up job but if it works, who cares :)

• 2 months later...
I dun tink seng kwang wil chop ppl one leh.its just that his products are all high quality.

Fully Agree, seng kwang products are in high quality in term of workmanship & material....

I did asked them to custom-make a bike bracket for me.

I'm also working in this metal fabrication industry, really impressed by their workmanship & material.

Why so expensive???? Because they are in SINGAPORE....High labour & overhead Cost......