SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

A short review on the Gilera Nexus 300ie

Running_Man

bro running man, when can i get to see ur wonderful bike?? text me aite..

Love to show you bro, but my bike is at my gf's place now. I'm back home this week. Only rode it this morning since last week. :angel:

I think it's better you go to bike shop to take a look and feel. Flexible timing, many colours to choose from and the mechanics will answer questions better also. :)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro got my nexus already but having problem la with my IU...my carpark need IU to enter but its always say no IU....fed up ah i went Vicom they say IU register already when to HDB buy season parking already but still cant use....is this common with new bikes?

no la. I think it's installation problem. My IU can detect through carpark and erp. You got your bike from which shop? How much? Come out lim kopi la. Lol

no la. I think it's installation problem. My IU can detect through carpark and erp. You got your bike from which shop? How much? Come out lim kopi la. Lol

How to solve ah then if installation problem??? ERP ok can no prob money got deduct only wanna go inside carpark only...also anyone got any idea the acrylic cover petrol cover how much ah where got sell fix for you one???

Anytime ah can meet up no prob but lim kopi at where ah???

How to solve ah then if installation problem??? ERP ok can no prob money got deduct only wanna go inside carpark only...also anyone got any idea the acrylic cover petrol cover how much ah where got sell fix for you one???

Anytime ah can meet up no prob but lim kopi at where ah???

Where is your ERP unit mounted? Mine is right smack in the middle, above the handlebar, behind windscreen.

ADH should have the acrylic petrol cap. Not sure about price. You can ask Brembo.

bro went to tai hin earlier...uncle there says they are the ones supply the stuff for nexus 300...comment given was nexus is a good bike but must change the tyre recommend change michelin gold standard $250 front back cause the maxxis tyre given as stock tyre is damn lousy taiwan tyre...1000km service 2 btl engine oil $50 spark plug titanium $10 gear oil $5 and oil filter $15 for a total of $80...brake pad $35 per set front or back...wah this nexus he says the parts all quite expensive not unlike runner...i ask him fix box he say the bracket very ex custom made $180 for bracket only box see ah what brand you want...coolant $45 engine ice but he say no need so fast change new bike can last 6 mths...most important tyre must change rest all ok...you change tyre already? bro the bike 1L petrol 35km ah i fill full tank now half left the bike got meter tell you how many km left to go for petrol nice rite...i now ride 220km already petrol meter put 1 bar above half still got 340km to go wah if really true very economical fill full can go 500+ km better than old bike if put Broquet wah save more more hehehe...

oh ya the acrylic cover $50 dollar the black one but he say nexus no need lei cause the problem of oil sipping in only runner effected not for nexus 300...for nexus 300 its not an issue...but still i wanna put ah looks cooler eh fix it hehe see ah shop around can get cheaper or not...anyone any idea acrylic petrol cover for gilera bikes how much ah tai hin qoute me $50 anywhere can get cheaper???

bro went to tai hin earlier...uncle there says they are the ones supply the stuff for nexus 300...comment given was nexus is a good bike but must change the tyre recommend change michelin gold standard $250 front back cause the maxxis tyre given as stock tyre is damn lousy taiwan tyre...1000km service 2 btl engine oil $50 spark plug titanium $10 gear oil $5 and oil filter $15 for a total of $80...brake pad $35 per set front or back...wah this nexus he says the parts all quite expensive not unlike runner...i ask him fix box he say the bracket very ex custom made $180 for bracket only box see ah what brand you want...coolant $45 engine ice but he say no need so fast change new bike can last 6 mths...most important tyre must change rest all ok...you change tyre already? bro the bike 1L petrol 35km ah i fill full tank now half left the bike got meter tell you how many km left to go for petrol nice rite...i now ride 220km already petrol meter put 1 bar above half still got 340km to go wah if really true very economical fill full can go 500+ km better than old bike if put Broquet wah save more more hehehe...

Learn to paragraph your text man. One long chunk how to read? LOL

1L to 25km la. If 1l = 35km, then your nexus must be limited edition. 220km but petrol meter only half? Full tank mileage 500km? You joking leh bro. Your bike not gilera nexus liao.

Also there's no such thing as only a specific shop supplying stuff for a specific bike unless they are the agent.

Bro, hate to say this. But you damn newbie leh. Surf more on SBF lah. LOL :angel:

Learn to paragraph your text man. One long chunk how to read? LOL

1L to 25km la. If 1l = 35km, then your nexus must be limited edition. 220km but petrol meter only half? Full tank mileage 500km? You joking leh bro. Your bike not gilera nexus liao.

Also there's no such thing as only a specific shop supplying stuff for a specific bike unless they are the agent.

Bro, hate to say this. But you damn newbie leh. Surf more on SBF lah. LOL :angel:

Hehe he talk i listen only la nothing wrong but that area is where they deal with scooters...but its really true so far from my meter can see the mileage it shows what but i heard it drop very fast ah from 4 bar to 1 bar...see how ah not yet empty my tank...bro free we meet up ah see each other bike ...

Hehe he talk i listen only la nothing wrong but that area is where they deal with scooters...but its really true so far from my meter can see the mileage it shows what but i heard it drop very fast ah from 4 bar to 1 bar...see how ah not yet empty my tank...bro free we meet up ah see each other bike ...

Can can. No problem. But I usually only ride on weekends. As for your IU, better go check again. A lot of places in Singapore using IU for parking liao. :angel:

hello bro my digital meter i check its 35km per Litre...the digital meter show average

speed,your top speed,km per litre,and how many kilometre of petrol left...you sure not

25km per litre? ok ah free we meet up i wanna change tyre ah got good reviews for

Michelin Gold Standard but our bike the front bit diff hard to find back tyre same as X9

but front 1" higher ah give me your contact number ah we can share info about our new

bikes ..... But so far i love my Nexus 300 its so relax to ride but still got power to go

further..

hello bro my digital meter i check its 35km per Litre...the digital meter show average

speed,your top speed,km per litre,and how many kilometre of petrol left...you sure not

25km per litre? ok ah free we meet up i wanna change tyre ah got good reviews for

Michelin Gold Standard but our bike the front bit diff hard to find back tyre same as X9

but front 1" higher ah give me your contact number ah we can share info about our new

bikes ..... But so far i love my Nexus 300 its so relax to ride but still got power to go

further..

divide your full tank capacity with you trip meter the next time you pump petrol. I think you never reset meter that's why show high mileage. 35 is out of this world. Lol. My 2nd pump i hardly reach 240km full tank. (excluding reserve.) no need change tyre yet la unless you go pasir gudang play corner. But YMMV.