SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

A short review on the Gilera Nexus 300ie

Running_Man

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... this thread and the bike itself seems to attract me.. hehe.. contemplating for a downgrade.. can save money also..

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/SingaporeBikes/Siggy/CrossOver.jpg

|| YAMAHA || HONDA || YAMAHA || YAMAHA ||

Yamaha runs in the blood

Just found out theres something wrong with my temp meter.....

after hitting the mid point, the gauge started to go backwards till the last bar...:sian:

guess need to make my way down to the dealer...

is this happening to anyone else?

Bro..I think I'm going down this week...just came back from holiday. Did u guys notice the brakes not very "Jiat"? Bro, I never encounter this but mine is different problem. bike warming up, the RPM pin stay at 11000. lol....

Edited by 60km/h

LIVE TO RIDE - RIDE TO LIVE

Gilera Nexus 300ie:box:

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

This helmet is nice. I saw it in Regina. Wanna get a full face but I think full face very hot and difficult to check blind spot.

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

hmmm... this thread and the bike itself seems to attract me.. hehe.. contemplating for a downgrade.. can save money also..

Well, bro! This bike is a good choice. The pick up very fast...the brake not very good during dry season.

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

Bro..I think I'm going down this week...just came back from holiday. Did u guys notice the brakes not very "Jiat"? Bro, I never encounter this but mine is different problem. bike warming up, the RPM pin stay at 11000. lol....

Will be going down for my 1st k servicing at Tomorrow 830. Hopefully can solve the issue.

When is ur appointment?

Break wise, so far so good.. Even in wet weather.. Speed at 80+ during rain.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9GhZqzA4U

That's fast. I am still 250km away from my first servicing. LOL

:cheeky:went around singapore n jb....in the middle of the night

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

That's fast. I am still 250km away from my first servicing. LOL

:cheeky:went around singapore n jb....in the middle of the night

so whats the mileage u guys get from the 13l of petrol taking the remaining 2l as reserve..

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/SingaporeBikes/Siggy/CrossOver.jpg

|| YAMAHA || HONDA || YAMAHA || YAMAHA ||

Yamaha runs in the blood

so whats the mileage u guys get from the 13l of petrol taking the remaining 2l as reserve..

mine so far avg 28km/l..

Will be going down for my 1st k servicing at Tomorrow 830. Hopefully can solve the issue.

When is ur appointment?

Break wise, so far so good.. Even in wet weather.. Speed at 80+ during rain.

Went down to Piaggio today, solved my RPM problem. The problem is due to wrong fixing of IU connection by....

I'm shocked that you guys said that the brakes are alright. I've a new way of braking this powerful bike by tapping left right left right of the brakes then pull both brakes. The braking system must try an error. Now I feel that the brakes are alright. Is the technique I think.

Remember guys, ride safely, our bike no ABS. Especially raining and the ground is wet.

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

I've never hit more than 265km before reserve. And that's about 1 bar of petrol left. :lol:

The km/l quite good. Today I started to play corners. Very fun and getting use of my bike. A good sign.:thumb:

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

Sad the COE price dropped. Should have bid for it. But I've the pay for the price for getting my bike early.

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

Hi bro Running Man can check with you had you done your 1000km maintenance already?

I did mine before i reach 1000km but after my bike reach 1000km everytime i start the maintenance icon keep flashing any idea how to re-set it?

I have no idea since I have yet to go for my first servicing.

But a little googling reviewed this.

Re-setting service icons.

If one or both of the service icons is flashing follow this procedure:

Press "MODE" and "ODO/SET" buttons at the same time. Keep pressing the buttons and turn on the ignition, after about 3 seconds, the two icons icon will light. Release the buttons.

Press the “MODE” button briefly (for less than 1 second) to select the icons in a sequence. The selected icon must turn on with a solid light.

Press the “MODE” button for more than 3 seconds to reset the selected icon;

Note that the “SERVICE” function also resets the date.

Hope that helps.

Wow you sure? Mine highest was only 25km/L. Subsequent is only about 23km/L to 24km/L and I hardly burst my throttle! :lol:

:cheeky: The figure comes from an iPhone apps which I use to keep track of my fuel consumption. Also not sure if it's accurate. So far onLy Topup 5 times.

:cheeky: The figure comes from an iPhone apps which I use to keep track of my fuel consumption. Also not sure if it's accurate. So far onLy Topup 5 times.

The trip meter is there for a reason. The next time you top up, divide the trip meter with the top up fuel capacity.

That should be the most accurate. Congrats if it's still 28km/l.

Also don't be like super4hundred blur blur. Use mean calculation. He thought his nexus 300 35km/l. LOL