SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

A short review on the Gilera Nexus 300ie

Running_Man

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, collected mine and had a ball riding it. No complains but just to check if anyone here experience any oil leak? Found a patch underneath the oil filter but couldn't find any fresh drips or leaking pt.

Any comments?

Give it a few days and check if it still leaks. If not, it's probably just left overs from the mech. Don't worry too much about it.

Jus check with one bike shop ...

Gilera ST200 - $6,800 (excl. IU & insurance)

Downpayment min. $1,000, interest rate @ 5%

Gilera Nexus 300 - $7,500 (excl. IU & insurance)

Downpayment min. $1,500, interest rate @ 5%

Honda Silverwing 400 - $15,000 (excl. IU & insurance)

Downpayment min. $2,000, interest rate @ 4%

Don't Hurt Anyone - It oli takes a few seconds to hurt ppl u love, & it can take years to heal

Live Today - There are two eternities tat can reali break u down. Yesterday & Tomolo. One is gone & the other doesn't exist... so live today.

Trust - It takes yrs to build trust & a few sec to destroy it.

Jus check with one bike shop ...

Gilera ST200 - $6,800 (excl. IU & insurance)

Downpayment min. $1,000, interest rate @ 5%

Gilera Nexus 300 - $7,500 (excl. IU & insurance)

Downpayment min. $1,500, interest rate @ 5%

Honda Silverwing 400 - $15,000 (excl. IU & insurance)

Downpayment min. $2,000, interest rate @ 4%

which shop offer u 1k d/p for nexus bro?? got 1 shop offer me 1k d/p for nexus n 1.5 d/p for limited edition.. wondering if spore still got limited edition.. the diff issit the paintwork? the diff is 2k from normal nexus.. but only got black n red..

*Part Of It *

which shop offer u 1k d/p for nexus bro?? got 1 shop offer me 1k d/p for nexus n 1.5 d/p for limited edition.. wondering if spore still got limited edition.. the diff issit the paintwork? the diff is 2k from normal nexus.. but only got black n red..

eh... i written $1.5K for Nexus leh... not $1K... :sian:

I think now oli ASpoon got e limited edition Nexus right?

My price all from BP de...

Don't Hurt Anyone - It oli takes a few seconds to hurt ppl u love, & it can take years to heal

Live Today - There are two eternities tat can reali break u down. Yesterday & Tomolo. One is gone & the other doesn't exist... so live today.

Trust - It takes yrs to build trust & a few sec to destroy it.

gonna get nexus300 soon. anyone can give me some review on pillion comfort? I'm getting this as wife's transport. She loves the silverwing alot, and have been missing the comfort for seat and storage since I sold it away.

So, now I'm thinking of getting the nexus 300.. any feedback for 2 up? Windshield high enough to buffer some wind from the pillion?

gonna get nexus300 soon. anyone can give me some review on pillion comfort? I'm getting this as wife's transport. She loves the silverwing alot, and have been missing the comfort for seat and storage since I sold it away.

So, now I'm thinking of getting the nexus 300.. any feedback for 2 up? Windshield high enough to buffer some wind from the pillion?

Never rode a silverwing before so can't comment. But my gf likes it a lot. Seat is comfy for her. Only thing she don't like is the height. Seat height for pillion is much higher as compared to rider and the bike is already pretty high! LOL

Storage is ok, but don't think it's bigger than silverwing!

As for windshield, the answer is a no, unless you get a higher windshield.

http://www.gileaaccessories.co.uk/spares/partImage.asp?GPN=VS18867

yeah, i saw it in person b4. the storage isn't bigger than swing, but still, I find it acceptable and good. plus, i'm gonna have a topbox with it. for the height issue, is it hard for the pillion to get up? or, is it she just feel insecured being so high up?

Hi, Just got myself a Nexus...

:cheers:

wonder anyone here can post a pic of their bike with the topbox?

Thinking of getting one....

Any advice on running in for the bike?

so far the bike feels good in handling except for the height...have to tip toe..:cheeky:

anyone wanna arrange for gathering?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9GhZqzA4U

yeah, i saw it in person b4. the storage isn't bigger than swing, but still, I find it acceptable and good. plus, i'm gonna have a topbox with it. for the height issue, is it hard for the pillion to get up? or, is it she just feel insecured being so high up?

Think she is just not used to it. I used to ride a fino and r1 before this. To her it's almost a x2 height difference.

Dont worry about the width of the seat, but a lack of handgrips and wind buffering may be a pt to note, nonetheless rides just get chilly thats all LOL..

HI Guys.. i shared the same sentiment as Zesture. So hope u guys can post some pics with top box etc.. N also, if u guys having meet up, hope to join u all..

just buy la...

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Anyone interested in meeting up to share experience on the bike?

maybe can arrange 1 in the coming weeks?

venue:kallang kfc n maybe proceed to jb?

date:23 july 2010

time:2100hrs

1. Kang2

Anyone?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9GhZqzA4U

Anyone interested in meeting up to share experience on the bike?

maybe can arrange 1 in the coming weeks?

venue:kallang kfc n maybe proceed to jb?

date:23 july 2010

time:2100hrs

1. Kang2

Anyone?

Love to bro! But only free on Sat. :angel:

Let me know how your outing turns out.

bro went to tai hin earlier...uncle there says they are the ones supply the stuff for nexus 300...comment given was nexus is a good bike but must change the tyre recommend change michelin gold standard $250 front back cause the maxxis tyre given as stock tyre is damn lousy taiwan tyre...1000km service 2 btl engine oil $50 spark plug titanium $10 gear oil $5 and oil filter $15 for a total of $80...brake pad $35 per set front or back...wah this nexus he says the parts all quite expensive not unlike runner...i ask him fix box he say the bracket very ex custom made $180 for bracket only box see ah what brand you want...coolant $45 engine ice but he say no need so fast change new bike can last 6 mths...most important tyre must change rest all ok...you change tyre already? bro the bike 1L petrol 35km ah i fill full tank now half left the bike got meter tell you how many km left to go for petrol nice rite...i now ride 220km already petrol meter put 1 bar above half still got 340km to go wah if really true very economical fill full can go 500+ km better than old bike if put Broquet wah save more more hehehe...

Learn to type in proper sentences please. The post gave me a headache trying to read it. :sian:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/Loontoot/Funny%20Pics/adminuser4mw.gif

<CMO> Quality IT Services for homes & businesses.

<CMO> 3M Products from U.S.A