SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Friday Night Bikers

We are a small group of friendly bikers who meet on Fri nights at KTM (railway stn at Tanjong Pagar) at 10pm +/- and after that, ride into Malaysia via the 2nd Link. We also organize trips into Malaysia, the most recent being only last week, to Fraser's Hill,

Hope more guys and gals join us ... :cheers:

Hey bro, hopefully I can join in your future rides on Friday Nights.

Hopefully if there are Singapore leisurely rides, just call me. Don't really fancy going to Malaysia (:

Cheers bro and Ride safe!

Sure!

We are riding up to Ayer Hitam tonight ... provided no rain of cos ...

Meeting at Tuas top-up at 2245hrs ... Raz, Hornet & Blackbird (flying objects!) will be there ...

Sure!

We are riding up to Ayer Hitam tonight ... provided no rain of cos ...

Meeting at Tuas top-up at 2245hrs ... Raz, Hornet & Blackbird (flying objects!) will be there ...

How did the ride go bro?

Lucky it didn't rain today (:

Had some nice cool breezes tonight, I'm sure you guys had a lovely ride up.

Bro! chris! five of us hv found a new makan place at pendas near saujana yesterday night ride even though slight drizzle along t way to tuas. a friend of IS who stayed at gelang patah brought us 2 this place. t food there is cheap n good!it was a cool ride there.

Team Friday Night Bikers:thumb:

Yah .. told u will rain ... my skills better den NEA now!

Lets go there again .. am free till Wed ... on leave!

Haa, Chris now I know who to sms before wanting to head out for a ride!

Tell me Singapore's weather forecast (:

Have a great ride bro

my bike 150km empty tank ler.. can ride up north ? 10km/L . Sian. LoL

can forget it if need to bring spare petrol... LoL

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1336.snc4/162894_1623499182289_1080760351_31395316_5032535_n.jpg

Sorry if i ride too fast, Im ALWAYS LATE.

ask only loh ..muahahaha. Actually i also dunno why i ask after you ask me why ..hmmm..why i ask ah?

No lah .I'm bored la..it's been a 3 long years since i got back riding and i'm desperate for a short trip.

The 3 years break changed me alot...lol.. now i scare rain la..scare weather too hot la and ended up not riding that often.In fact having a grp plays a big part of us riding more often..

The 8-10rider grp we use to have now been narrow down to only me and a friend of mine who just got our bike 3 months back.:(