SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[BBDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This FRI evening 23/1 is my first practical... Feeling super nervous yet excited..

I have bought my personal helmet and stuff...

Can I check first day.. Will we be allowed on the bike or it's just explaining the bike and it's function..

Gosh... 2 more days to go!!! :sweat:

just went back for sp today after 1 week+ of not riding, roll off plank so many times! need more practice haha

and i would always make a wide turn after exiting s course cause my speed inside the s course is a little too fast so that i can hit the timing :( any tips?

haha! i had that problem too and tried to brake when turning left after exiting the s course but recently during my sp, an instructor told me not keep stepping on the foot brake when exiting cos will get marked for tp (i think he said 2 points), and told me to not throttle so much when exiting the course.

so have you gone for your rr yet?

haha! i had that problem too and tried to brake when turning left after exiting the s course but recently during my sp, an instructor told me not keep stepping on the foot brake when exiting cos will get marked for tp (i think he said 2 points), and told me to not throttle so much when exiting the course.

so have you gone for your rr yet?

ohhh thaaanks okay i'll try closing throttle next time!

nope i have not! i'm going on the day right before my test haha :)

how about you?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey there..

I have a question here..My Tp is around the corner and this sudden question jut pops up.

Do you guys know the yellow box(bus stop) outside of CDANS after UTurn then right turn goin back bbdc..That yellow box.

Can we stop inside the box while waiting for the traffic to move(red light..etc)?

I never really ask myself bcause it never happened to me but recently while i was near there, i saw some trainees stop inside..while some stop outside.

I am not goin for any sp/rc/rr anymore since tp is close so an answer will help..haha

Or u mean the further bus stop before the traffic light? Don worry, you can go inside and wait the traffic light to turn green.

But you can chill abit. Cause the traffic is quite light and you wont even get the chance to see the front bike during the entire test.

Or u mean the further bus stop before the traffic light? Don worry, you can go inside and wait the traffic light to turn green.

But you can chill abit. Cause the traffic is quite light and you wont even get the chance to see the front bike during the entire test.

Yeah..I mean the Bus Stop Before the traffic light going back BBDC..Thanks for the reply..haha..Just nervous i guess