SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[BBDC] Class 2B (2010)

Agree xue ling.. aiya driver alway like give many excuses~~ sick of it~~

that's why i love to turn on my HID while on the expressway, although it's irritating to drivers, but at least i have a higher chance of letting them know my presence :lol: :lol:

@xue ling

even if they see us, sometimes they will still try to push us off the lane and pretend that nothing has happened :lol:

but there are good drivers though

met a few drivers who bothered to apologise when they know they are in the wrong and knowing how to give way too

Ever since i got my bike on 17th Feb tis yr, my gf been askin y while ridin on lane 2, im always a bike's width away from lane 1. Esp on expressway. I told her its at times safer to do so. I can understand her pov as it contradicts wif wat bbdc taught her abt lane disciplines.

She got her ans when she saw hw a malaysia lorry swerved into my path when im on PIE lane 2. Lucky i got more than enuf time n allowance to escape to lane 1. Lucky my 10+ yrs driving experience helped me. Thk u SAF for givin me a cl3!

Or else tis wil b a nasty accident... Damed those lorries!

ride safe!

wa lau i suddenly very gian to change my exhaust after hearing how my neighbour's bike sounded with his after market exhaust :angel:

but even if i change.. its still a spark at the end of the day :lol:

sometimes the sound of ur exhaust can alert the driver of ur presence. as the old saying goes, loud pipes save lives :lol: :lol:

18/10/07 - 19/08/08 : Honda NSR150 SP

21/08/08 - 24/09/09 : Honda Wave S 125

02/10/09 - 22/02/12 : Yamaha X1-R

09/04/12 - 13/02/15 : Kawasaki Ninja 250R

24/12/14 - 24/02/16 : Honda Wave R 125

29/06/16 : Honda MSX 125

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/edalpha/DSC00291-1.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@xue ling

u fit HID on x1r?

yup, i fitted HID on my x1-r. one side normal bulb, the other side is HID which i dun usually turned on. mechanic told me that x1-r batt cant support the HID for long period of time

wa cool man

i thought cub kias cant fit HID at all :D

u aso go put

haha

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

wa cool man

i thought cub kias cant fit HID at all :D

can fit but not many shops carry HID for cub kias

eh my rear brake got screeching sound. when i brake full force using rear brake, no sound. however when the bike is coming to an almost compete stop, lets say 10-20km, then the screeching sound starts to occur all the way until the bike stops and i take my leg off the brake.

whats the problem here? i just changed my rear and front brake pads some time ago.

inside got dust? :angel:

eh my rear brake got screeching sound. when i brake full force using rear brake, no sound. however when the bike is coming to an almost compete stop, lets say 10-20km, then the screeching sound starts to occur all the way until the bike stops and i take my leg off the brake.

whats the problem here? i just changed my rear and front brake pads some time ago.

Got a mice inside :p

肥仔七åƒå·

maybe you brake in a high speed? or maybe going to finish?

Guns don't kill people.Idiots with guns kill people.

i guess it depends on the usage. my rear brake finished 2 months after i changed to a new brake pad as i rarely use front brake.

wow is that considered fast? how come u rarely use front brake? i use front brake 60% rear brake 40% most of the time. you won't fishtail if u use too much rear brake? :?

wow is that considered fast? how come u rarely use front brake? i use front brake 60% rear brake 40% most of the time. you won't fishtail if u use too much rear brake? :?

i guess it is considered fast. at first my bike fishtail when i use too much of rear brake. then after learning how to control speed while stopping my bike didn't fishtail. i am too used to using rear brake. i only use front brake when i stop at a uphill slope. usually traffic lights i would just put the engine and neutral and put both legs down.

why dont brake with both front and rear? it will be more effective. do you e brake with rear only also?

yeah braking with both would be effective. but i am too used to using rear brake ever since getting my bike. for e brake also i use rear brake even in bbdc. then when nearing to a stop then i use front brake to stop the bike completely.

@stanco

oi stanco stop hiding inside my rear brake la :angel: LOL

i'm not a mice... i am an ox. :lol:

@Jeethan

i just changed a few months back only. how fast does it takes to finish generally?

brake pad got soft compound or hard compound.

soft will be more effective, but wear out faster. hard compound, not so effective, but last longer.

i am using soft in front and hard for my rear. and my fastest record to wear off is within 3 months for the front and close to 3 years for my rear. LOL.

i only use my rear during ebrake and on slope.

肥仔七åƒå·

soft will be more effective, but wear out faster. hard compound, not so effective, but last longer.

i am using soft in front and hard for my rear. and my fastest record to wear off is within 3 months for the front and close to 3 years for my rear. LOL.

same here. i dun use my rear brake at all unless on slope or e-brake. i am always using my front brake. i feel that it's more than enough for me

i'm not a mice... i am an ox. :lol:

so i go bike shop and tell the person i want soft or hard compound brake pads can liao? will the person understand me bo? :angel:

wow this is interesting. u guys only use front or rear brake. i wonder how u all do it

i wonder is there any pros and cons:o

Pro is change 1 set of brake pads instead of 2 lor.... Save money :lol:

Anyway can judge ur awareness mah... Brake lightly beforehand plus engine brake. No need last min den brake till so hard furious.

肥仔七åƒå·