SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[BBDC] Class 2B (2010)

once over 21,insurance relax arldy..

haha

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if i nt wrong still cheaper than sp i think,coz i gt one fren go buy rvf and upgrade.he seems like nvr complain anything about the insurance but only about the heat and repairs he kana

no.for the old models i not sure.for newer models suzuki tech more better in cooler temp.insurance also cheaper

gixxer look nicer to me. haha. anyway next time can head to KS Motor (along jalan besar) for spare parts. they are the official distributor for suzuki parts.

once over 21,insurance relax arldy..

haha

i think u mean 31? u wont see much diff in 19 or 21 lah. :lol:

肥仔七åƒå·

i think u mean 31? u wont see much diff in 19 or 21 lah.

3 digits n 4 digits.haha

2nd haf of my rd tax cum liao.

where or how cn i renew it ?

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

3 digits n 4 digits.haha

2nd haf of my rd tax cum liao.

where or how cn i renew it ?

ya both way also can~~ but i used AXA machine~~

Class 2B ~ 09 June 2010 (2nd attempt passed)

Class 2A ~ ?

Class 2 ~ ?

Kr 150 ~ 19 June 2010 ~ 3 Jan 2014

Yamaha Fz16 Naked ~ 16 Jan 2014 ~ ?

wa repairs is one thing I'm very afraid of :lol:

ya if u gt a gd one then u dn need to worry liao lor.my fren use to get a gd cbr which he ride one yr without any major problems.except for those servicing only

gixxer look nicer to me. haha. anyway next time can head to KS Motor (along jalan besar) for spare parts. they are the official distributor for suzuki parts.

i think u mean 31? u wont see much diff in 19 or 21 lah. :lol:

yup

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

hmm. okay

sun agn..

sian tmr monday liao

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

anyone enrolled 2b course recently? has the tp/lessons changed?

Hi Bro, no significent changes to bbdc's 2b since my enrollment on 23rd Dec 2010(passed Tp on 23rd Feb 2011).

But i noe tat the 2b bike Megapro wil soon b replaced by CBF 150. Juz duno when oni.

Go view my thread if u wan to c wat each lesson requires.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/310547-My-2B-journey.?

Edited by Veil

why krr bikes always have their side faring taken off ah?

whats the purpose of doing that? how come i dont see sp or tzm riders doing it?

:?

im just curious ah :angel:

my friends who ride KRR and SP say that if take out fairing means you are a RACER!!!. haha. i also ride a KRR but i never take out my fairing. if take out fairing it seems so weird. like as if the bike is naked like that. i also don't understand their logic to take out cuz sports bike suppose to have fairing.

Guns don't kill people.Idiots with guns kill people.

Hi Bro, no significent changes to bbdc's 2b since my enrollment on 23rd Dec 2010(passed Tp on 23rd Feb 2011).

But i noe tat the 2b bike Megapro wil soon b replaced by CBF 150. Juz duno when oni.

Go view my thread if u wan to c wat each lesson requires.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/310547-My-2B-journey.?

wah they going to change bike again? they changed to Megapro in 2008 and then now changing to CBF 150. well i guess they are making so much money.

wah they going to change bike again? they changed to Megapro in 2008 and then now changing to CBF 150. well i guess they are making so much money.

Hear frm a certain staff tat parts r impossible to get in Sg as its a indonesian bike. Oso sometin abt the problematic piston too.

Hear frm a certain staff tat parts r impossible to get in Sg as its a indonesian bike. Oso sometin abt the problematic piston too.

i see. i hope they change the class 2 bikes. they changed their 2B bikes in 2008 and their 2A bikes in 2010. hopefully when i take class 2 there got new class 2 bikes. :cheeky:

lol last time when i take class 2 tat time also tot they will change but think about it honda dn have any class 2 cruiser bike which is 600 or 750cc.only gt 1000cc.and worst still it is a pro arm cb1000,too ex and pointless to use it as a practical bike

my friends who ride KRR and SP say that if take out fairing means you are a RACER!!!. haha. i also ride a KRR but i never take out my fairing. if take out fairing it seems so weird. like as if the bike is naked like that. i also don't understand their logic to take out cuz sports bike suppose to have fairing.

coz take out lighter. haha

i aso nvr take out,ugly

i see. i hope they change the class 2 bikes. they changed their 2B bikes in 2008 and their 2A bikes in 2010. hopefully when i take class 2 there got new class 2 bikes. :cheeky:

:thumb:

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Confirmed News! Bbdc's CB750 wil b change too! Wil update the model soon. Super4 stil remains.

Had dinner at bbdc ytd n an instructor told me Tp reali whacked those 2B testees who took the test on tat morning coz accident rate for p-plates went up agn. So very few ppl passed...

It wil b even more difficult for future batch to pass if the accident rate keeps goin north...

Edited by Veil

Confirmed News! Bbdc's CB750 wil b change too! Wil update the model soon. Super4 stil remains.

Had dinner at bbdc ytd n an instructor told me Tp reali whacked those 2B testees who took the test on tat morning coz accident rate for p-plates went up agn. So very few ppl passed...

It wil b even more difficult for future batch to pass if the accident rate keeps goin north...

ot new cb750 meh?i tot now only cb1000 in production.the s4 won't change de,coz its new s4 revo.i saw all change when i took my class2 tp tat time.all the 2a ppl were complaining about the sudden change and they cannot familiarise with the new bike and biting points.

ot new cb750 meh?i tot now only cb1000 in production.the s4 won't change de,coz its new s4 revo.i saw all change when i took my class2 tp tat time.all the 2a ppl were complaining about the sudden change and they cannot familiarise with the new bike and biting points.

Heard instructors tokin abt the new cl2 bike tats goin to replace the cb750 but i cant recall the name. Tmr i go ask agn.

Which r the possible candidates? R1 mayb? :p

Heard instructors tokin abt the new cl2 bike tats goin to replace the cb750 but i cant recall the name. Tmr i go ask agn.

don't think so it is R1 cuz it is yamaha. BBDC tie up with honda. maybe they try bringing in new cb750 thru parallel import? wait is there parallel import for bikes?

Haha. Sport bike for learning school? If lidat I hope ssdc use zx14 and cdc use busa! :lovestruck:

No cb1000 still got hornet 600 mah.

肥仔七åƒå·

BBDC change price lo ..... peak hour lesson 100min $25+ no longer $23+

yeah i read it before in their website that they are increasing their 2b practical prices. i hope they don't increase the other license training fees too.