SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i initially really thought the meter is stuck also. but then ok la, now the bar is like a bit below F. see how it goes la. hahahahaha.

@Flo_rider: yup 2nd hand! or rather 3rd hand actually. you just have to keep camping in garage sales la. when got good deal come juz go arrange viewing already. dun think so much. if not will get sold pretty fast. see a few bikes before deciding though.

yea i initially really thought the meter is stuck also. but then ok la, now the bar is like a bit below F. see how it goes la. hahahahaha.

@Flo_rider: yup 2nd hand! or rather 3rd hand actually. you just have to keep camping in garage sales la. when got good deal come juz go arrange viewing already. dun think so much. if not will get sold pretty fast. see a few bikes before deciding though.

None of them have the price within my budget... hv to nego somemore...

So what your Pulsar FC?

haha, remind me of when i went to pump petrol the first time. blur. don't know there's a lever is some stations which you have to pull up before petrol can flow. so stand there, holding the petrol pump thingy, pressing and pressing, but nothing flow out.

some stations got a lever you need to lift up. its where the handle thingy is resting when not being used. a safety mechanism to prevent accidental squirting.

tend to pump petrol when left abt 1/4 tank. even though i can probably last another 100km. i don't like the idea of being down to the last 20-30km and kancheong to find petrol station.

I tot just squeeze handle and let the petrol flow until u think about just right amt then just stop? No?

yup yup. juz agar the petrol amount can already. nothing much actually. anyway my i pumped 14L and clocked about 600km. exact FC about 42.3km/l.

just 2 weeks ago told myself not gonna get bike.. but now.... i bought my bike already.. a sachs Madass! I know there are tons of problems with this bike.. but I simply love the looks... hopefully everything works well when I collect my bike

Initially,I though that u were looking for CBR/Puslar.... But anyway GOOD LUCK :thumb::thumb:

just 2 weeks ago told myself not gonna get bike.. but now.... i bought my bike already.. a sachs Madass! I know there are tons of problems with this bike.. but I simply love the looks... hopefully everything works well when I collect my bike

I saw the Sachs Madass at my school (TP) ridden by one of the students... Could that be you? lol

BTW i got my X1r alrdy woot... Gonna wax it now...

I saw the Sachs Madass at my school (TP) ridden by one of the students... Could that be you? lol

BTW i got my X1r alrdy woot... Gonna wax it now...

Hahahha congrats bro. new or 2nd hand? wad u wax with ah? maybe i free nth better to do oso can go try.

Hahahha congrats bro. new or 2nd hand? wad u wax with ah? maybe i free nth better to do oso can go try.

2nd hand, alrdy so ex no money for 1st hand ah... Its some cheap wax that can be used to wax car also. In the end, use some kinda oil-based spray for that extra shine.

Lolol Flo_rider where did u see the Sachs Madass? I know there's one always at Design Carpark, heard it belongs to one of the Design lecturers. Now got 2nd one in TP?

I saw it coming out of the engine school entrance, the one just after the pick-up/drop-off point near the main bus stop when i was waiting for the bus there... looks pretty neat...