SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

haha i've been riding with berms, tee shirt with leather jacket and normal canvas shoes and open face helmet. i think there's nothing wrong with it as long as u ride defensively and don't pull any funny ebrake or reckless lane changing and always predict, judge and assess the road condition while riding.

of course i make minor mistakes and sometimes have some misjudgements but as long as u know how to react critically and don't endanger others i think those protective gears are subjective.

i'm considering to get a ff helmet but i think i'll look super weird with my CBR but hahahaha who cares right! safety first! i seldom lane split also unless necessary such as road hogging or bad jam.

besides all that, riding has been awesome. born to be a rider, but riding requires concentration so dont ever drink and ride and super tired go ride. like what mr norman in DRT always say, if too tired go take a short nap then go ride it helps like super alot. thats all! my 1mth riding anniversary coming alr hahaha so exciting! can't wait to get 2A n cls2.

PS: i went riding lessons and bought my bike alr then i tell my parents but i always tell them before i start my lessons and gotten my bike. haha somemore i think i quite safe most of the time so they quite ok la just that like all parents sure worry one, don't do funny things can liao.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@circuitzero & @muzzyfuzzy or anyone whom parents object them to riding,

might wanna read this article

D: this article has got me feeling guilty. well, i'm not gonna get a bike anytime soon. no cause of worry for my parents. though we all have to be really careful also when going for bike lessons.

@fion12 not only those w/o parents' consent.. infact all riders should be wearing safety gear. not just for show but function too :)

Edited by ninnypants
hell load of typos

I think I'm the lucky one around here whose parents dun mind me riding cuz everyone but my mom rides...

In fact my dad encourage me to ride.

But I think safety is sort of underrated in my family though.

Dunno how some people where full gear but bike no box...

Anyone taking road revision soon?

@Wonderless: congrats!!!!!

@circuitzero: hahahah same situation as me. i pass already now family dun let me buy bike. have tried talking to them already so far oso met with black faces only. most likely i'll juz ride behind their back although i really dun wan to do that.

bro betta tell them uh. i was in your situation also. coz got family history of someone pass away due to bike accident.

i used to ride without telling them that i already bought the bike. but u know la the feeling, (unless you are heartless).

standby reasons why u need the bike. if they willingly allow u to get a bike, just get a normal 4stroke bike suda. easy maintenance. restu is important. i used to ride 2 stroke, people ask me why 2stroke, i say for transport. in the end, kena slam, people all say, "otak kau utk transport, utk cari makan, kau pkai 2stroke. da tahu moto sakit, transport kebabai. klau utk transport, wave sudala." (simply means, ur head ah use 2stroke for transport and to earn money. 2 stroke already high maintenance, transport your head. if want bike for transport, wave enough wat..)

just my 2cents uh.

Wah. Not A4 la. Very big leh! Just a small white paper. I passed yesterday. Finally. But I have a very funny problem. I passed my class3 on the 28dec2010 then I buy the card. They say will mail to my house but I haven't receive. I go to the counter, the aunty tell me to take the card then come back. Don't even wanna give me the temporary license slip. I call the ntuc and ask them can check the TP record, they say I no license in the record. -.- where got like that one sia. I wanna bring my bike go scape one loh. No need to go already.

oh hehe. i wonder what happen to that girl. coz hers is really a4 paper.

it will take 2 or 3 weeks to arrive uh, as in, your photolicense. and until you endorse your 2b with the TP counter, there won't be any records. dont worry, the date that you passed will still be the date that you pass the TP itself, not the date that you endorse your license. (=

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

bro betta tell them uh. i was in your situation also. coz got family history of someone pass away due to bike accident.

i used to ride without telling them that i already bought the bike. but u know la the feeling, (unless you are heartless).

standby reasons why u need the bike. if they willingly allow u to get a bike, just get a normal 4stroke bike suda. easy maintenance. restu is important. i used to ride 2 stroke, people ask me why 2stroke, i say for transport. in the end, kena slam, people all say, "otak kau utk transport, utk cari makan, kau pkai 2stroke. da tahu moto sakit, transport kebabai. klau utk transport, wave sudala." (simply means, ur head ah use 2stroke for transport and to earn money. 2 stroke already high maintenance, transport your head. if want bike for transport, wave enough wat..)

just my 2cents uh.

totally agree. firstly, thanks sis for the p plate. on a side note.. 2 stroke is really.. gg. my sp now very weird already. the fuel eat like free. i never even wack sia. cruise around 5rpm. can crusie at 70km/hr at gear 5, so rpm stays low. but fuel still eat like free sia. i think my sp 1 litre only go 12km like that. damn sian.. engine also got weird metallic sound.. like gonna die. hai yo ~~ alot problems. want problem free bike jus go for 4 stroke guys.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

Thank You God....

Hello World.....Pass my TP....Yahoo....:thumb::thumb:

This is my 2nd attempt.... The waiting for result was just so intense....:p

For those who just pass as well, congrates....:cheeky:

For those who didn't make it.Pls don't give up...:cry:

It is a sad and painful experience...:cry: (Been thru it)

This only make the licence sweeter...:thumb:

totally agree. firstly, thanks sis for the p plate. on a side note.. 2 stroke is really.. gg. my sp now very weird already. the fuel eat like free. i never even wack sia. cruise around 5rpm. can crusie at 70km/hr at gear 5, so rpm stays low. but fuel still eat like free sia. i think my sp 1 litre only go 12km like that. damn sian.. engine also got weird metallic sound.. like gonna die. hai yo ~~ alot problems. want problem free bike jus go for 4 stroke guys.

hahhacomplain until here sia

just my 2cents uh.

oh hehe. i wonder what happen to that girl. coz hers is really a4 paper.

it will take 2 or 3 weeks to arrive uh, as in, your photolicense. and until you endorse your 2b with the TP counter, there won't be any records. dont worry, the date that you passed will still be the date that you pass the TP itself, not the date that you endorse your license. (=

the date on actual license is the date of endorsement.....not the date of passing TP.

i endorsed my license one week after i passed and the date on my card is date of endorsement. wtf.

no problemo !

your petrol, full tank can go how many km?

u go shop lor, do smth to the carburetor (if i'm not wrong)..

my sp full tank at max only can travel 130km ... so i everyday need to pump petrol . *faint*

engine got weird metallic sound? of course lah ! engine is metal what. hehehe~ chillax bro, u will learn along the way. or like me, learn the hard way.

the date on actual license is the date of endorsement.....not the date of passing TP.

i endorsed my license one week after i passed and the date on my card is date of endorsement. wtf.

u talking about date of issue or passing date? sure or not pass date on the card states the date of endorsement?

i pass my 2a in july, i endorse in october, pass date reflects july leh ...~ not the date of endorse leh .... u betta enquire with the makcik there, u still got the result slip rite? then go and ask (=

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.