SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2 (2010)

wow it takes 2 weeks to wait for a lesson in CDC on a weekend or after working hours timing on weekday. CDC class 2 lessons area so rare? this is my first time learning in CDC. use to learn in ssdc for class 2b and class 2a. Complete my class 2a lessons in SSDC in less than a week. I regret that I enrol into CDC for class 2 :(

Ya, CDC normally is crowded as it's located at the centre. It would be wise to book early so you can get those slots.

My Ride History:

1997 - 2003 : Yamaha SRE 100 a.k.a My First Love

2001 - 2004 : Yamaha Sports Y110SS a.k.a My First 2-Stroke Bike

2005 - 2012 : Honda Phantom TA200 a.k.a My First Cruiser Bike

2012 - 2012 : Honda CB400 Spec II a.k.a My First VTEC Love

2013 - NOW : Yamaha YZF-R1 a.k.a My First SuperBike :cool:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They should upgrade CDC circuit like SSDC mutli storey style. Since singapore is going to be 6.9M population. a small driving centre like that wont be able to cope with the demand.

I learn at cdc bec they are using fazer 6 which is similar to the bike i am going to buy fz8

More and more learners nowadays, especially for the class 2b.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

I seriously think that CDC is horrible. I learnt my class 2b 2a and 3 in SSDC, now i regret enrolling to CDC class 2.

First their Fazer 600 has no power at all, I feel more power on a super 4 revo. when I change to gear 2 on the fazer 600 there is already knocking sound.

2nd they do not have enough practical lessons on the peak hour. I have to wake 2 weeks just to get a lesson. in SSDC i can clear all my 3 lessons of 2A in a week in those peak hour after 8pm.

lastly. They do not update their system in CDC. I completed my lesson 1 with a pass. They did not update the booking. I have to call them and ask them to update it.

Seriously CDC service is so bad

Not quite true, I've completed all my 3 practical lessons within 2 weeks. I've always booked my next practical lesson the moment I was told about the result. Actually I believe all the 3 school are about the same on practical lessons, there are always lesser Class 2 bikes as compared to 2A & 2B.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Not quite true, I've completed all my 3 practical lessons within 2 weeks. I've always booked my next practical lesson the moment I was told about the result. Actually I believe all the 3 school are about the same on practical lessons, there are always lesser Class 2 bikes as compared to 2A & 2B.

did you attend in office hours? when I login I only see 1 slot a week after 18:50 slot. And when I sign up I waited 2 weeks for my first lesson on a saturaday. there was no other slot on weekday after office hours. I am working I wont be able to have lesson on office hours unless i take leave. On SSDC 2A lesson I basically clear my lesson 1 and 2 in 2 days on a weekend, sat and sun they had lots of slots available.

Class 2 prac 2 is insane!!

When I log on to book my prac 2, only one slot is avail and is nearly 2 weeks later. After this slot, it shows that from 3/4 to 30/06 there is no more prac 2 slots available.... So those who r going to book prac 2 now will have to wait til july? That is worst than waiting for TP already.....

味ä¸éŽäº”,五味之變,ä¸å¯å‹å˜—也。

Class 2 prac 2 is insane!!

When I log on to book my prac 2, only one slot is avail and is nearly 2 weeks later. After this slot, it shows that from 3/4 to 30/06 there is no more prac 2 slots available.... So those who r going to book prac 2 now will have to wait til july? That is worst than waiting for TP already.....

yeah it takes 2 weeks to get a lesson. finally someone who has same problem as me. they don't plan their slot as advance as SSDC. u need to wait for a week for them to update. sometimes they will cancel the slot if no 1 sign up within a week before the slot.

yeah it takes 2 weeks to get a lesson. finally someone who has same problem as me. they don't plan their slot as advance as SSDC. u need to wait for a week for them to update. sometimes they will cancel the slot if no 1 sign up within a week before the slot.

wow tats very bad. looks like cdc really sucks. last time my bbdc neber had tis kind of problem. i had even booked 2 - 3 hrs before the practice session without any issues!

My Ride History:

wow tats very bad. looks like cdc really sucks. last time my bbdc neber had tis kind of problem. i had even booked 2 - 3 hrs before the practice session without any issues!

yeah last time i learn at ssdc also like that. I think CDC too much demand. too many ppl learn there. and now alot of new learners.

I heard from my friends taking class 2a and 2 lessons quite often.

Is it due to SSDC have more instructors than BBDC and CDC?

based from my knowledge, bbdc n ssdc r comparable. as most students from both of these schools r satisfied n hav no issues when doing booking for practice or test. hence, number of instructors should b enuf.

as shadow mentioned most likely cdc has greater demand compared to bbdc n ssdc due to strategic location.

My Ride History:

I realized that CDC only got 6 bikes for Class2. I saw so many slots available everyday when I wanna book my revision lesson. No enough manpower and bike could be the reason for the longer waiting time. I managed to clear all 3 practicals faster cos I will go for whichever slot available, I rather take 3 half day leave than to wait for months.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

I went for my lesson 2 today. and I decided to quit CDC. I took at 235pm slot and there was so many people. all the class 2 and 2a bikes are use up. have to wait so long for your turn to do the courses. I think i only manage to practice 4 times per course. I think the quality of the lessons is really bad. I end up failing the lesson, this is the first time I fail a lesson since my 2B lesson 1. In my SSDC class 2A i can practice so many times till i loose count.

I have enrolled to class 2 of SSDC today. and guess what? they have slot for me the next day, no more waiting 2 weeks for a peak hour lesson. now i dont have to worry about the waiting time everytime i book a lesson, since SSDC has slots available everyday.

When i took my class 2a and 2 at cdc, i only used 1 week to complete 3 lessons.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

When i took my class 2a and 2 at cdc, i only used 1 week to complete 3 lessons.

that was very long ago? or did u go in the non peak hour? if u go peak hour i think it will take 1.5months at least. 2weeks waiting time for each lesson

I went for my lesson 2 today. and I decided to quit CDC. I took at 235pm slot and there was so many people. all the class 2 and 2a bikes are use up. have to wait so long for your turn to do the courses. I think i only manage to practice 4 times per course. I think the quality of the lessons is really bad. I end up failing the lesson, this is the first time I fail a lesson since my 2B lesson 1. In my SSDC class 2A i can practice so many times till i loose count.

I have enrolled to class 2 of SSDC today. and guess what? they have slot for me the next day, no more waiting 2 weeks for a peak hour lesson. now i dont have to worry about the waiting time everytime i book a lesson, since SSDC has slots available everyday.

Nice bro, better than long suffering. :cheeky:

My Ride History:

WOW! It's that BAD now!?

Last year around Aug, i could clear all 3 lessons in just 1- 2 weeks.

I guessed it's quite bad now. COE for Bikes have rised, probably due to Goverment changing law for purchasing of cars now so more ppl are taking up bikes i guess...

that was very long ago? or did u go in the non peak hour? if u go peak hour i think it will take 1.5months at least. 2weeks waiting time for each lesson

I am working so i only take lessons during the evening slots.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

• 1 month later...

Chilk bro, take your time no hurry. After all its only 3 lessons, i think if you re-enroll waste the regist fee leh.

On the other hand, they sure know how to make money ah. Kena forced to buy guards yesterday cos i have like 3 more lessons to go including revision and all. $5 per rental per class surely isn't working. Personally i see no point in it at all, esp class 2 riders with at least 2 years of riding experience.

` ` ` ,=; ` ` ` ` ` ` `

` ` `/_____ ` ` ` ` ` `

` `()[_____\,,,,. ` ` `

` `_//\=x(_)\/ __ ` ` `

` / `\ \{}}}/ / `\ ~ ~`

`| () | \(_)=| () |~ ` ~

` \__/ ` ` ` `\__/ ` ` `

Couldnt find my old skate guards. Hahah. Cdc used to provide also. Zzz.

` ` ` ,=; ` ` ` ` ` ` `

` ` `/_____ ` ` ` ` ` `

` `()[_____\,,,,. ` ` `

` `_//\=x(_)\/ __ ` ` `

` / `\ \{}}}/ / `\ ~ ~`

`| () | \(_)=| () |~ ` ~

` \__/ ` ` ` `\__/ ` ` `