SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1300

CAS

hi guys, juz trade my CB1300S 08 model for brand new STX 1300 after so much calculation & headache to choose between STX & VFR 1200

vfr1200 is better than stx if i not wrong .. i was rideing a 06stx that time i sold off abt 2 mth ago and my frz face alot problem on his bike which is same year as mi ... stx vs vfr1200 .. think first be4 buy

i am tooo slow pls overtake me fast . slow rider here ,if not i will try to over take u cause u r too danger for me ..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vfr1200 is better than stx if i not wrong .. i was rideing a 06stx that time i sold off abt 2 mth ago and my frz face alot problem on his bike which is same year as mi ... stx vs vfr1200 .. think first be4 buy

what kind of ur prob ur fren face on his 06 STX?

to fellow biker who pm me thank you very much for your advised & tips.

dear angel wing,i agree with you VFR 1200 better than STX (i almost buy super tenere xt1200)..this VFR very expensive & high tech bike come with DCT (dual clutch tranmision) there are no clutch & foot levers.. i belived rider like me not use to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's the autochoke problem ... That's the gripe

Riders seem to have .depends

On bike. I could be wrong though .

Guys, may i ask where u mount your IU?

i put mine in the right hand compartment.... it fits just nicely n out of sight.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

• 2 weeks later...
Bro Koon, why so fast want to change bike already ah!!! Me too looking for STX White less then 3yrs old..but hard to find la...

Spray to white la bro

• 2 weeks later...

STX 06 have alot small little problem here and there...I decide to get a new STX lei!!!

There is 2 recall on STX in USA, but local agent didnt response to it ...hmm

Anywhere can download the user manual...to as to understand the bike abit more...

Terence STX :thumb: +65-9072-9070

not confuse but complement ma!...White colour bike have priority on the road..you know that.

White colour are better visual than means safer lor...

better visual yes...also more obvious when dirty. But still i love white. haha.

Sorry guys, check with you a pair (Front & rear) of tires will need to set aside how much? I need not super grippy, just good enough for local weather (Rain and shine)

If possible, brand and price.

Thanks!

http://www.suzuki-hayabusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/2010-suzuki-hayabusa-black1.jpg

2010 GSX1340R - HAYABUSA

Sorry guys, check with you a pair (Front & rear) of tires will need to set aside how much? I need not super grippy, just good enough for local weather (Rain and shine)

If possible, brand and price.

Thanks!

I tried changing to pilot road2 but shop no stock. so i change to pirelli diablo strada again. Around $400+. Used this tyre twice change and its great. Good in bends and dry/wet. Doesn't have the uneven wear unlike the Bridgestone that i prev had. Can try unique or hkl for price.

I tried changing to pilot road2 but shop no stock. so i change to pirelli diablo strada again. Around $400+. Used this tyre twice change and its great. Good in bends and dry/wet. Doesn't have the uneven wear unlike the Bridgestone that i prev had. Can try unique or hkl for price.

Personally more prefer Z6...

Hi All, will your STX vibrate heavily when travel above 180km?

Hi Ricky, Shizzy have the same problem. what tyre are u using ? They are saying BT023 are the best for STX. BTW, u also stay in BP ? I have yet collect my bike most probably this coming Wed. Maybe can have coffee in BP. talk to u in FB

Terence STX :thumb: +65-9072-9070