SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1300

CAS

Hi Ricky, Shizzy have the same problem. what tyre are u using ? They are saying BT023 are the best for STX. BTW, u also stay in BP ? I have yet collect my bike most probably this coming Wed. Maybe can have coffee in BP. talk to u in FB

With Top box, sure vibrate after 180km/hr. Without top box, shd be fine. I m using BT tires.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All, will your STX vibrate heavily when travel above 180km?

Rick, how old is your bike?

Please only use BT tyres. Metzeler's tyres is too soft so it's not suitable for STX.

If you having wooble problem, it could be due to suspension being too soft. Set it to hard.

If problem cannot be solved, need to install spacer on the suspension.

i was told by my mech my bike has a knock sensor prob(light on FI lights up n blinks twice intermittenly)n need replacement of the ECU. abt 1K or more. but i was also told by some friends the prob can be remedied by taking out the knock sensor clean it give it a few shake n knocks n that may solve the prob. anyone in here ever had the same prob n have remedied it in the way i mentioned? pls do share. thanks.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

Rick, how old is your bike?

Please only use BT tyres. Metzeler's tyres is too soft so it's not suitable for STX.

If you having wooble problem, it could be due to suspension being too soft. Set it to hard.

If problem cannot be solved, need to install spacer on the suspension.

was using metzeler z6 and it was good till i spoilt the tyre frlm underpessure.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

i was told by my mech my bike has a knock sensor prob(light on FI lights up n blinks twice intermittenly)n need replacement of the ECU. abt 1K or more. but i was also told by some friends the prob can be remedied by taking out the knock sensor clean it give it a few shake n knocks n that may solve the prob. anyone in here ever had the same prob n have remedied it in the way i mentioned? pls do share. thanks.

Hi, i have a similar problem.. Normally off & on the bike again the

Blinking will go off..

If the FI light stays on, I'll ride for abt 10km, temperature

@ 3 bar, off & on again. The lights shall go off too..

Only change the ECU when the bike totally can't start

because of the FI problems..

Have been doing this for a few years already..

Mine's a 05 model.. Might be a common problem..

Btw, Any aftermarket pipe change ?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, common problem for STX ECU ? i just got the 08 STX lei.....

Maybe after 06 STX are more stable...

Hi, i have a similar problem.. Normally off & on the bike again the

Blinking will go off..

If the FI light stays on, I'll ride for abt 10km, temperature

@ 3 bar, off & on again. The lights shall go off too..

Only change the ECU when the bike totally can't start

because of the FI problems..

Have been doing this for a few years already..

Mine's a 05 model.. Might be a common problem..

Btw, Any aftermarket pipe change ?

Thanks.

Terence STX :thumb: +65-9072-9070

Anyone had change their tires recently ? Some workshops seems to have run out of tires like Michelin pr2 and strada. Even angel st have no stock hand. Seems to have limited sizes. Is there suddenly shortage somewhat on our tire sizes?

Just place down my bucks on bridgestone bt023...hope it performs well. No GT series... Perhaps in future when dealer decides to bring in.

Just place down my bucks on bridgestone bt023...hope it performs well. No GT series... Perhaps in future when dealer decides to bring in.

Waiting for your report...

My stock BT020 botak already...consider change Z8 or BT023...Ah boy BT023 price damn nice...

Waiting for your report...

My stock BT020 botak already...consider change Z8 or BT023...Ah boy BT023 price damn nice...

How much you pay for your pair?

I found it created much more noise than the stock one.

I have a single rear tyre( brand new ) for sale.. Bought for my FJR but have not used and I've sold my ride also..

Model: Michellin Pilot Road 2

Size: 180/55 ZR 17

new single tyre cost $320 at Unique motors but I'm selling mine at $260 only!!! And yes it is made in Spain!!

http://tapatalk.com/mu/cb74fbeb-ea8f-2763.jpg

Call/text/whatsapp for details @. 81802072 thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a single rear tyre( brand new ) for sale.. Bought for my FJR but have not used and I've sold my ride also..

Model: Michellin Pilot Road 2

Size: 180/55 ZR 17

new single tyre cost $320 at Unique motors but I'm selling mine at $260 only!!! And yes it is made in Spain!!

http://tapatalk.com/mu/cb74fbeb-ea8f-2763.jpg

Call/text/whatsapp for details @. 81802072 thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tats a good price and yes it will fit stx ;)

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. It doesn't mean its wrong or right."

• Honda OEM STX(1300) RHS Police Switchgear for sale- $230(O.N.O.)
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/DKiev/Sales Thread/2011-10-15221918.jpg?t=1318695590
    *Does not include installation
    *Should be plug and play for STX 2007 models
    *Fits only 7/8" bars

Interested parties can PM for more onfo or deal.

Thanks.

Legend:

O.N.O. - Or Nearest Offer

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Casper (ThreadStarter) FBE 7584K, youre the one who knocked down my stationary spec 3 outside lavender 219 sticker shop yesterday and refuses to pay me when i asked for just "$30" for all my damages.

Instead, you wanna claim against me and report lta for my illegal pipe? Go ahead.

That shows your pride.

Hi Casper (ThreadStarter) FBE 7584K, youre the one who knocked down my stationary spec 3 outside lavender 219 sticker shop yesterday and refuses to pay me when i asked for just "$30" for all my damages.

Instead, you wanna claim against me and report lta for my illegal pipe? Go ahead.

That shows your pride.

Bro,

take the calculator to see how much it cost. Also the DIP too. If it is worth it , i would recommend call up the authority to get even, especially if a person don't even given a **** or an apology. I had the same experience 5 year back both was fine by the authority but i won the claim and u can do alot of new part on the bike with those claim.

Bro,

take the calculator to see how much it cost. Also the DIP too. If it is worth it , i would recommend call up the authority to get even, especially if a person don't even given a **** or an apology. I had the same experience 5 year back both was fine by the authority but i won the claim and u can do alot of new part on the bike with those claim.

Yup, was friendly to ask for $30 when i can actually list down one whole list of stuffs that was damaged. Well, if this guy casper called up the authority, i'll only get the double yellow line fine but for him, he did an illegal one way turn against the traffic. so if he wants to do it this way then i shall tag along. Demerit Points + Hefty Fine vs my parking fine, not forgetting if i decided to claim him. Anyway thanks for ur info and response bro.

Edited by Lane

Yup, was friendly to ask for $30 when i can actually list down one whole list of stuffs that was damaged. Well, if this guy casper called up the authority, i'll only get the double yellow line fine but for him, he did an illegal one way turn against the traffic. so if he wants to do it this way then i shall tag along. Demerit Points + Hefty Fine vs my parking fine, not forgetting if i decided to claim him. Anyway thanks for ur info and response bro.

Just to educate Casper. I know Lane is on the double yellow line, he is wrong too but the main point is u make an illegal U turn thus u are equally at fault and SA not high. So how can u blame him unless the U turn is legal. Hope this will help u to get the facts right.