SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1300

CAS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Casper where ur side of the story??

Dun want to argue anymore...Just take a look where he parked his bike(Red color shown in e pic...)... If he park a little bit front...I definitely will pay him...BTW...my leftside box got scratch also...

1.jpg

Dun want to argue anymore...Just take a look where he parked his bike(Red color shown in e pic...)... If he park a little bit front...I definitely will pay him...BTW...my leftside box got scratch also...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223304[/ATTACH]

bro casper thanks and noted...

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

It's definitely not the matter of where i parked. Yes i admit i parked illegally. But you turn in illegally too. Are u suppose to turn in there? No.

And, you've eyes to see that my bike is there. It's due to your clumsiness and lousy control that got your side box to hit my bike. So is it my fault that i parked there?? The matter now is you knock, you pay. For that, I'm not asking much. Just $30. Not $50, not even 3 digit sum.

Your leftside box got scratch due to your poor control and u expect me to pay for ur damages??

Tell me about it...

Doesnt matter, You hit something stationary. You failed to keep a proper lookout/proper control of your vehicle. Please take note that you turned into a 1 way street and when against traffic. Anyways @Lane.. Just forget about it.. Count yourself unlucky. Close case, F care and move on. End of story.

Edited by bluelabel

The bike is stationary, you are the one that is MOVING. Don't you get it?

Bikes

Men ride it. Boys dream about it.

lane y are u still here trying to talk sense? i believe u already went to idac n made a report rite? dun forget the witnesses that are there and remember to get their number so ur case will be smoother.

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

lane y are u still here trying to talk sense? i believe u already went to idac n made a report rite? dun forget the witnesses that are there and remember to get their number so ur case will be smoother.

Yup I agree with fufu. If I were you I wouldn't even bother posting online trying to talk sense.. since you already know he's an immature rider. Just go straight to idac and make a report and claim the **** outta him. He don't believe he's wrong nvm, let the insurance officers tell him. See how he LAN LAN suck thumb then.. argue until cow come home also no use..

Cas, let's Talk some sense here. IMO both are having some illegal act here but for u , u are the greatest at fault as u came in from the wrong direction else we will be on ur side.

Cas, let's Talk some sense here. IMO both are having some illegal act here but for u , u are the greatest at fault as u came in from the wrong direction else we will be on ur side.

who's the "we" ,i am "at" the sides i am more interested in the hassle and the outcome of the cse of action with idac

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Come on, u know u at fault... just be a man n admit... if this thing go to TP, riding oppsite direction cost more then that. Wat if is a Car coming outfrom there going out to main road, n u ride in and hit the car, is the car at fault? =)

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

Come on, u know u at fault... just be a man n admit... if this thing go to TP, riding oppsite direction cost more then that. Wat if is a Car coming outfrom there going out to main road, n u ride in and hit the car, is the car at fault? =)

T.......it's between the 2 bikers

Actually it could be....the car at fault.... remember Shankar TPE roadshoulder case, that's why got to see how IDAC react to this issue,

just a request, could CAS please update for information and knowledge...so everybikers can learn

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Actually it could be....the car at fault.... remember Shankar TPE roadshoulder case, that's why got to see how IDAC react to this issue,

just a request, could CAS please update for information and knowledge...so everybikers can learn

haha, bro.. u know who i am sia...

No matter wat, i feel no matter wat that S4 is parking.. and yes.. btw e 2 bikers... for me.. i willc all TP immediatly if some1 hit my bike tat way n challenge me

=p

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

He also against to road and illegal parking double yellow line. But tats not my point...my point is if he park properly, like a little bit front or close to kerb, I have keen sense of responsibility. Unfortunately, he was not.

Lane, U can do what ever u want...pls go ahead...this thread open for ST1300 riders, not for argument.

brother you got no grounds to argue.

the more you argue, the more integrity you are losing.

and you continue to lose integrity and respect if you dont address it as well

better for you to pay the measly $30 (if you dont hv, i pay for you) but earn back your dignity with a gentleman's apology

and move on.

i think Lane will accept graciously too.

and plse do brush up your skills so you can avoid hitting stationary objects in future, at least.

i'm not trying to be funny here. just hoping to set things right.

I personally dont know you or him and vice versa

best

Edited by Throttle
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

May be u don't know, it about how u put the incidence out from ur mouth meaning twisting ur words .

He also against to road and illegal parking double yellow line. But tats not my point...my point is if he park properly, like a little bit front or close to kerb, I have keen sense of responsibility. Unfortunately, he was not.

Lane, U can do what ever u want...pls go ahead...this thread open for ST1300 riders, not for argument.

CAS had stated his ground thus let's close this case and not to high jack this thread.

Regards

CAS had stated his ground thus let's close this case and not to high jack this thread.

Regards

May be u don't know, it about how u put the incidence out from ur mouth meaning twisting ur words .

Did I mentioned u ?ps read properly.

lol.........

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Fully agree. Moving object vs a stationary object.... Seriouslyif I were Lane I'd claim against CAS. :D

not really , did some reading

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

As mentioned on post 495. whatever had been said and needed to say had been done. Thus we should let the original thread takes over and close the case since both party had done what they felt it should be. It's done deal.

Regards

Edited by lauhs8

sia sway...ride stx behave like this....make class2 riders lose face...just pay n case close la then go n practice ur big heavy bike controls...class2 riders r supposed to lead by experience n example...

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/ghost_04_/SIN%202009/4748b439-d86b-4bf3-a212-e1be01c6664c.jpg

stay calm and carry on...