SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by kOpi_jaC@Dec 15 2006, 02:29 PM

shutup lar DA SHI XIONG!

u're the biggest cos ur bum is the biggest... and fastest once ur front taiya touches malaysia soil... wise choice!

BINGO!?! :sian:

u sure mine the biggest bo?hurhur....coz i can share sit with gals....can u??lol:sweat: :sweat:

Does life starts after 299km/h??Wu di shi ji mo de...

Wat doesnt kill mi made mi fiercer.....

Originally posted by azhar7@Dec 15 2006, 08:17 PM

anybody can recommend me gud aftrmarket pipe? cant seem to find tt many end can for k7 yet? wat is ya take on arrow pipes?

do recommend me places whr i can get aftrmarket pipe pls..

n anybody sellin second hand racing suit...qoute me sm prices pls

Yoshi currently dont have street legal one - motorworld(none out yet but it should be either the R-55 or TRC? can it be EVO gp??)

Arrow got the GP legal - Biketech21(Hear the sound without baffle which was decent but with baffle i guess it will sound softer than your stock) -$950(rough price)

Micron whale legal - ??? - Loud but heaviest exhuast i guess among all(yet to hear from yoshi), hear it on a R6 06, but not sure whether its loud on our or not. -$950(rough price)

Leo Vince Evo 2 legal- Gerry looi - Yet to hear the sound of this fine exhaust OTR, but from sound clips it sounded decent too.-$990(rough price)

GPR Legal - Bikeworkz - Small and on the side, very LOUD, performance wise no comments.--$900(rough price)

Akrapovic Evo Hex Legal - Unity/Work Performance - most ex but best performance and looks is a killer though i dont like it cause its side mounted to our pillion footrest which makes our bike look like a you know "normal"-$1100(rough price)

All are slipon price for you to gauge, please dont tell me this wrong and that wrong, based on my reviews if you have comments please post on yours thanks!:cheeky:

Illegal one to recommend, dont buy those in singapore one, ship from overseas

D&D

Racefit - Best sound and performance so far from many riders in US

Sato

Devil

Termingoni

Cheers!

Originally posted by AH--SENG@Dec 16 2006, 05:29 AM

u sure mine the biggest bo?hurhur....coz i can share sit with gals....can u??lol:sweat: :sweat:

obviously... name me another guy bigger than urs lor...

sure u can share seat... at the expense of ur ballz!! :lol:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

Originally posted by MC28@Dec 13 2006, 04:16 PM

Been using it since Feb this year...Still good with lots of thread and have not harden yet..

Reckon that it will last me till next Feb before i go for Power 2CT..

bro... changed my tires to 2ct... damn shiok ah these pilot power...

sooooooo much diff from my lifeless BT014s :sian:

even though i noe the tires have not worn in yet.. can feel tht they are so much grippier...

i remember riding home on my BT's.... like snake sia... slide here slide there...

Recommended :thumb:

and thanks for recommending bike lab to me... nice ppl and good pair of hands..

:cheer:

http://us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/SCUS-97502/Site/]http://us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/SCUS-97502/Site//banners/banner1.jpg

Originally posted by MiN_MiN@Dec 16 2006, 03:00 AM

Hey u so fast reach home arr??? :giddy:

where got ma? coz my place nearer and i went home single so need not to pillon ppl bac lor.:smile:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

Originally posted by `L`@Dec 16 2006, 02:45 AM

so nice to see all the new and old R1 riders get together.

todae i think broke record of 12 riders,am i rite.:sweat:

another 1 rider and bike u see from where? dun scared ppl leh.. total only got 11 bikes only la.. Hmm i thinks its time for u to change spec liao... :giddy:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/minmin051887/2B2A2.jpg

Originally posted by kOpi_jaC@Dec 16 2006, 08:52 AM

obviously... name me another guy bigger than urs lor...

sure u can share seat... at the expense of ur ballz!! :lol:

Wow, you say ppl butt big. Bui seng got share sit with chai one lei. He no good lah, never intro for us.