SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim S3 fuel injection DOHC 125cc scooter

sym7

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ho! Ho! Ho! Just done my first servicing today. Yeah, 500km~

BTW, I used this EO its $28 and for first servicing have to use 2 bottles. Cost is on the high side so I think to myself since engine is most vital I figure it should be worthwhile to keep it in good condition with good EO.

s3eo.jpg

Foxz, we will wait for your ride to meet-up most definitely! And Adzz you are right let's decide on a good location and all our S3s part side-by-side. Hehehe! :D

Any nice open carpark with coffeeshop or Macdonalds can be considered. All suggestions welcome!

I'd start:-

1) Macdonalds @ Redout Garden (Queensway)

2) Macdonalds @ West Coast Park

3) Some Roti Prata shop @ Upper Bukit Timah (Dun remember name liao)

4) Some Roti Prata shop @ Evans Road (Dun remember name liao)

5) Botak Jones @ Depot Road

6) Some western food stall in coffeeshop at Alexandra Village (Dun remember name liao)

We need a code to identify ourselves. Or all park at a particular location. 5 S3s side by side will be nice. :)

haiz... x2 post.. sorry

anyway did u all know got any after market exo that is LTA approve for our S3 and Advance model?? cos i would like to change it after my engine run in ...

I've search through that is one but was told it not LTA approve one ..

Edited by foxz15

hmmm.. I was actually wondering if I should buy a big bottle of better grade EO to use for a few oil change.

Need to check with CKA if I can buy the big bottle and tompang put at their workshop anot.. if not have to carry here carry there..

SafeSG.com - Bringing WSH Professionals Together

And cosmetic change: side fairing below the mirror area change to "daelim logo", instead of "125FL"... :cheeky:

Save 2k for 2nd hand how old bike leh (millage, age)?

Anything you'll need to replace immediately and near future?

Mode of payment? If long term installament.. abit see nothing.. but if 1 shot payment.. abit pain..

No lah.. I dunno much about bikes 1.. only noticed the changes when I bought because that time got a black older version S3 at KB showroom mah.. machine wise, I know nuts liao :giddy:

Not so sure what versions are these, but the changes are what I've noted when I first saw S3 at CKA earlier this year versus what I've bought.

daelim-s3-125-fi.jpgdb_image.inc.jpgdscn0460-704526475035059314.jpg