SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Sym GTS 300i/200 evo (joymax)

phantomintheair

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have the user manual ? if not I can try to post it here

the recommended servicing mileage is as followed

Brake Fluid - every 20,000km

Belt - every 15,000 km

uClip - every 15,000km

Rollers - every 15,000km

Spark Plug - every 15,000km

Coolant - every 15,000km

Air Filter - every 10,000km

Transmission Oil - every 10,000km

Engine Oil - 3000~5000km

for tyres and brake pads depends on personal usage wear and tear so make sure you check them often to be safe

for me its usually around 8000km to 10,000km before they fail or wear to zero usablity

==========================

Hi

Would it be possible yo just send the motor to Mah Motors and tell the counter staff "10,000 reached. Please service my bike and change whatever is needed"??

do you have the user manual ? if not I can try to post it here

the recommended servicing mileage is as followed

Brake Fluid - every 20,000km

Belt - every 15,000 km

uClip - every 15,000km

Rollers - every 15,000km

Spark Plug - every 15,000km

Coolant - every 15,000km

Air Filter - every 10,000km

Transmission Oil - every 10,000km

Engine Oil - 3000~5000km

for tyres and brake pads depends on personal usage wear and tear so make sure you check them often to be safe

for me its usually around 8000km to 10,000km before they fail or wear to zero usablity

Hi

Would it be possible to just send the motor to Mah Motors and tell the counter staff "10,000km reached. Please service my bike and change whatever is needed"??

Hi

Would it be possible to just send the motor to Mah Motors and tell the counter staff "10,000km reached. Please service my bike and change whatever is needed"??

What kind of servicing are you referring to ?

They provide 3 free engine oil change for new bikes but I didn't went back cos I wanted to do it on my own.

I think you are referring to "Full Servicing" 10,000km is a bit early just get them to

1. Check your Belt

2. Brake Pads

3. Check Coolant level

4. Change Engine Oil if more than 3000km from last change

5. Change Gear Oil if never change before

6. Change Spark Plug

7. Air Filter

Tyres should also be quite wore by this time

Edited by hondaoftroy

What kind of servicing are you referring to ?

They provide 3 free engine oil change for new bikes but I didn't went back cos I wanted to do it on my own.

I think you are referring to "Full Servicing" 10,000km is a bit early just get them to

1. Check your Belt

2. Brake Pads

3. Check Coolant level

4. Change Engine Oil if more than 3000km from last change

5. Change Gear Oil if never change before

6. Change Spark Plug

7. Air Filter

Tyres should also be quite wore by this time

Sorry.... I mistook 15,000 as 10,000. Wah, if like that quite troublesome leh. From 10,000km onwards, every 5000 needs to make 1 visit since the checkpoints are:

If you can get the JOYMAX 300i it's better in my own view

better looks

better mileage (31km/L)

better power to cc ratio (29hp)

cheaper road tax and insurance compare to 400cc scooter

large under seat storage

Yeah yeah. Agree with Mr HondaofTroy. I fell in love with Joymax 300 on first sight.

Sorry.... I mistook 15,000 as 10,000. Wah, if like that quite troublesome leh. From 10,000km onwards, every 5000 needs to make 1 visit since the checkpoints are:

U can change everything at 15000km, as for brake pads and tyres you'll have to change when its wore out as this will depends on individual riding style

Hi,

I want to sell my 10 months old Joymax 300i 2013 model.

Interested pls text me at 91084022.

Bike sold together with GIVI V47 box with remote and brake light, and nice number plate

• 3 weeks later...

HI All,

I called up Mah Motors some time back and asked about servicing at designated mileage. The guy who picked up the phone mentioned 12,000 instead of 15,000km servicing benchmark.

I guess there's no fixed rule when it comes to servicing our motor.

I had initially thought that servicing can only be done at Mah Motors as the dealers won't carry the parts. I realised servicing can be done by my dealer as long as I tell him what parts I want to change and inform him accordingly. He will then place order from Mah and then do it for me.

So..... Out of curiosity... How many of you fellow riders bring your motor to Mah for servicing and how many of you pass to your dealer??

I'm hesitant about going through my dealer as I'm certain he will do markups when he order the parts through Mah.

HI All,

I called up Mah Motors some time back and asked about servicing at designated mileage. The guy who picked up the phone mentioned 12,000 instead of 15,000km servicing benchmark.

I guess there's no fixed rule when it comes to servicing our motor.

I had initially thought that servicing can only be done at Mah Motors as the dealers won't carry the parts. I realised servicing can be done by my dealer as long as I tell him what parts I want to change and inform him accordingly. He will then place order from Mah and then do it for me.

So..... Out of curiosity... How many of you fellow riders bring your motor to Mah for servicing and how many of you pass to your dealer??

I'm hesitant about going through my dealer as I'm certain he will do markups when he order the parts through Mah.

Mah is always very busy, I got no time to wait sometimes.

I just buy the parts from them and go to my mech to get it fix.