SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Sym GTS 300i/200 evo (joymax)

phantomintheair

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bros,

I've recently bought a Sym Excel 150 and within a month I've already spent $500 on new clutch and $200+ on the pistol or valve that appears to be a rod-like thing in the engine. I had been going to Tai Hin Enterprise Co within 2 weeks, just need some advice on is that place reliable?

I feel that I've been ripped off because the assistant didn't indicate the price properly and say have to ship the parts from Taiwan n stuff.

I'm new to riding scooter and please guide me along on where to fix my sym bike in the future?

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope your problem ends soon. There are many good workshops out there.

haha... is at Sim Lim Tower... Not Sim Lim Square...

You can check with Future Scootering as well for the installation... :)

Hello Eric,

Called Future Scootering. The auntie who picked up the phone sound soooo blur and lost. End up have to speak Chinese.

Speak Chinese never mind. She still lost. End up tell me they don't do speakers installations. Faintz.

:faint:

would it be cheaper from Taiwan?

But then again... the LEDs are on the mirror loh....

Errrrrr....... Dear Sir,

What do you mean if it would be cheaper from Taiwan.....? All parts are imported by Mah Pte Ltd from Taiwan. If you order on personal basis, the custom shipment just to deliver your parts would already kill you. Haha.

I know all these because I needed a left mirror replacement and had to wait 2 months for spare part to come.

Initially Mah didn't want to loan me a mirror. I wrote to SYM Taiwan directly. After that, immediately loan already. But it's a black colour set lah. So now, my Jogmax is the one and only in Singapore with Ying Yang mirrors - One black and one white. LOL.

Errrrrr....... Dear Sir,

What do you mean if it would be cheaper from Taiwan.....? All parts are imported by Mah Pte Ltd from Taiwan. If you order on personal basis, the custom shipment just to deliver your parts would already kill you. Haha.

I know all these because I needed a left mirror replacement and had to wait 2 months for spare part to come.

Initially Mah didn't want to loan me a mirror. I wrote to SYM Taiwan directly. After that, immediately loan already. But it's a black colour set lah. So now, my Jogmax is the one and only in Singapore with Ying Yang mirrors - One black and one white. LOL.

Correction....it's "dear madam" :)

Well, i have friends who frequent Taiwan for biz trips and also Taiwanese friends who frequent here. Can ask them to help bring it over.

Will look out for a white Joymax with ying yang mirrors...and wave

Hi All,

Merry Christmas once again and I would like to share my DIY project with fellow bikers in this forum :)

Bought a cheap mini cam from Qoo10 for less than $20 (excluding SD Card) and attached it to my helmet using adhesive velcro straps. The whole setup is not expensive (Less than $50) and I'm currently doing it for concept testing. So far, it seems to work great, except that because the camera is a cheap one, it poses a few inconveniences, such as poor photo/video quality, not being water-resistant/proof, poor night shooting quality, etc. I will post pictures once I have them ready.

At this point in time, however, for the sake of concept testing, it works fine and I like the idea of a discreet cam on my helmet. It is also easy to remove and assemble :D If anyone else has better cam setup systems to recommend, please share! :)

Here are some pictures of my setup:

Helmet 01.jpg

Helmet 02.jpg

Helmet 03.jpg

Happy Holidays!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...