SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Sym GTS 300i/200 evo (joymax)

phantomintheair

Sorry bro...what do u mean by Round Spring Loaded Lid, where do i find it?

When filling up it takes me more than 15 mins to fill up fully and the worst part there are a lot of petrol splurt out....it is so much waste.

It is good if u can help. For now what i did i fill into jerry can and top up later.

i think you might be having that problem, can you insert the pump nozzle fully into the tank ?

It should go in fully, the round lib is near to the bottom of the tank opening.

It's like a car petrol tank, see that hole at the bottom ?

you must push the pump nozzle into that hole to fully insert the pump nozzle

honda-accord-fuel-pump-problems-800x800.jpg

it's kinda hard to see that hole due to the position of the fuel tank but its there

move around and push, once you find it you IN business :D

Edited by hondaoftroy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you might be having that problem, can you insert the pump nozzle fully into the tank ?

It should go in fully, the round lib is near to the bottom of the tank opening.

It's like a car petrol tank, see that hole at the bottom ?

you must push the pump nozzle into that hole to fully insert the pump nozzle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]320323[/ATTACH]

it's kinda hard to see that hole due to the position of the fuel tank but its there

move around and push, once you find it you IN business :D

Ok bro i roughly have an idea what u r saying.....im going to try it for my next petrol top up.....thanks so much bro.

Ok bro i roughly have an idea what u r saying.....im going to try it for my next petrol top up.....thanks so much bro.

Ok bro hondaoftroy went to top up this morning and problem solved. Thanks to you bro....appreciate it so much.

Hi everyone, any idea where I can get a black bike cover for my GTS 300i? And roughly how much would it cost?

"men go to far greater lenghts to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire"

I got mine at choong Aik the brand is Trac or something, very light weight and waterproof about $25 each

Thanks so much bro! Will check it out.

"men go to far greater lenghts to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Just wanna ask if have any reccommendation for tires? Mine are due for a change but not really sure what to get.

from my experiences

1. Pirelli diablo scooter - better grip on dry and wet but wear very fast and cost more abt $260 a pair

2. Michelin city grip - grip well on dry and wet last longer abt $200 a pair

3. Sava Diamond - grip very well on dry but super slippery on wet abt $180 a pair

Oh okay Thanks... Just went to the workshop to get my joymax 300i fitted with the city grip!

Really impressed with the grip on a wet weather like today.

How much did you pay for it ?

Michelin has this new model called Pure which is suppose to be better than city grip dunno if Singapore has them

Yeah. I want to get a box too. But when I heard $300 and it's half white only, I didn't feel the value. It's just a box!! $300!!!! I will ask around in other discussion groups where they buy beautiful full coloured boxes. I prefer full coloured box (Not top half white, bottom half black).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how? Where u go buy? How much u pay?

hi,

newbie here.Was searching for scooter bike and came to this forum to check it what brand is better. SYM joymax300 was most popular.Can any bro here give advice on this bike.Willing to look for second or first hand.Thks to all experience bro here.

HI ,

Anybody selling this bike SYM joymax300?

sms him but no reply .Have msg few of them only one reply said that his bike was sold. Have look at SGBIKEZ.com but till no answer.

not many ppl wants to sell their bike right now as the coe is so high, can consider a new one if you can

sometimes really no choice when you need one :cry: