SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Naked Big bikes

Cicio

pix dont do justice.. have to see the real thing eh :)

suzuki totally left out their classic gs for newer 21st century design?

i mean unlike yamaha/honda's legacy, here is suzie's 750 well not really a gs but gsr 750

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6088/6118061352_9c189aaeb2_z.jpg

Japanese Standard "The Big Naked"

14019723412_fffe6b3e9c_n.jpg

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The trip was so good. Bro. ooitn road an essay about how he feels... let me show you..hehe

The XJR Cherating rides (3/4 Sepr 11)

(Sorry not R1, not CB, not DR nor SV, not FZ1…).

5th Sept 2011-9-5

Damp road,

Sleek curvy road,

Lung cleaning fresh air.

It was the day that I have long looking forward to.

The road ahead seen no ending, the destination was Cherating, but it was not the journey to be completed, it a beginning of a new episode after 16th years break.

Frost became mist emerged from the plantation tree, making the surrounding a heaven for bikers passing through it.

The XJR rumble with 4 piston of 1300cc, vibrating the frame at an amplitude that sending wakening wave to all the residents and habitats along its traveling path.

Taking the vibration, the hands transferred the energy to my heart, but I felt not a thing! The blast had numbed me off, my body acted as an air brake for the XJR, all the muscle tensed just to get an inch forward, every one degree the throttle moved downward, make me an angry bird that prepared to slingshot from the bike … but the passion of riding beat the enormous wind resistances. Again the bike and the man moved ahead as one.

The 104.73 Horse Power XJR, tighten every bits of the chain in micro split second spinning the rear 180/55 tyre into countless RPM in no time that deliver SUPER fast action that able to pull the inflated high drag jacket like a katana cutting through air making it no match for the bikes that traveled along, it would be lucky for them just to be able to taste the XJR fume……

Even when the bike was traveling on the road, but it really flew my mind like I’m in Millennium Falcon, the Yellow AGV, outstanding my position like a comet passing by..without full throttle I was already on my way back from Chukai.

The rattle of the bike, the cornering actions, the speeding coastal road, the avoidance of the cows helping my digestion of the nasi, the sea food, the kopi leaving the good memories of the trip in my stomach…

My heartbeat eventually synchronized with the engine frequency and that's when I knew the motto of Living your life was accomplished.

OK..time to wake up and get in line with the convoy, my position is 3rd after the leader Bernard, HanSheng, followed by Mic the Marker, Yo and Sweeper Zam.( Names migh not spell correctly)

Slow steady fun achieved and back home safe! What a great accomplishments.

I should said this is one of many pinnacles of all our life up's and down's. No planing, just come together and the good thing happens.

We have got good leader, good sweeper and the rest were real mate.

Respect and appreciation from me to all of you making the trip such a wonderful one and I sure do have much to pick up but this is enough to make my coming back to ride with increased confident.

Last edited by ooitn; 06-09-2011 at 09:33 AM.

XJR 1300...

Bro f/x, my bike is almost the opposite from the write up, remember this is only happen in my mind!

But you need to got a bike to have this feel......

Remember our sweeper is a R1 and a sleek one!

I have been taken care by a suzuki sv650, CB1300 and R1.

Our leader is a off road that I am struggling to keep up.....

But that was such a great trip.

FJR 1300...

以德æœäºº...

pix dont do justice.. have to see the real thing eh :)

suzuki totally left out their classic gs for newer 21st century design?

i mean unlike yamaha/honda's legacy, here is suzie's 750 well not really a gs but gsr 750

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6088/6118061352_9c189aaeb2_z.jpg

Hmmm ... I always tot GSR was the babies of BKing!! But seems like the 750s had their pipes dropped back to the sides ... *puzzled*

99 - 00 > Suzuki TXR150 Panther

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

11 - 13 > CB1000R Tricolor 2011

13 - .......

Time will come for the devil to rise again...

Wow ... Any interesting happenings during the trip? So who gets to drink more Teh tarik?

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Wow ... Any interesting happenings during the trip? So who gets to drink more Teh tarik?

Trip was ok. cow crossing the road, winding and bumpy roads, beautiful beaches, hotel was good, ooi was wrestling with the wind, rain on the way back and yeah stop for teh tarik too..but ordered bandung instead.

Trip was ok. cow crossing the road, winding and bumpy roads, beautiful beaches, hotel was good, ooi was wrestling with the wind, rain on the way back and yeah stop for teh tarik too..but ordered bandung instead.

Dat sounds tempting to me!! Hmmm ... Shall our thread organize something like this too? Wad do u guys think? (erm ... Did u mean real nice beaches or b!+ches??)

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Well if most of us r in sync , we can start off with day trip riding across the boarder and be back on the same day for a start.

Yeap ... This sounds good! Nw dat we have a 1300 leader who can brave thru winds in mph n a 1300 sweeper who doesn't bothers abt the traffic rules ... Ideal team we've got here!! ;p

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Yeap ... This sounds good! Nw dat we have a 1300 leader who can brave thru winds in mph n a 1300 sweeper who doesn't bothers abt the traffic rules ... Ideal team we've got here!! ;p

sweeper means...i ride slowly at the back. I am up for that hehe

sweeper means...i ride slowly at the back. I am up for that hehe

True ... But dun 4get, sweepers r also responsible to keep the pack tight ... Best candidate, our "humble" sweeper! Lol ...

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Sweeper also need to speed up n sweep the pack in case someone has trouble and to stop or inform the lead bike to slow down or stop, so not really necessary to be a slow rider in general. Sweepers r usually with very powerful bikes in a huge convoy to overtake many to catch the lead rider. My 2 cents.

Hmmmm now wer would I belong in this pack I wonder!!!

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

Sweeper also need to speed up n sweep the pack in case someone has trouble and to stop or inform the lead bike to slow down or stop, so not really necessary to be a slow rider in general. Sweepers r usually with very powerful bikes in a huge convoy to overtake many to catch the lead rider. My 2 cents.

Hmmmm now wer would I belong in this pack I wonder!!!

You belong in the middle...doing your hooligan stunts to break the formation hehe....

So when is our next kopi session...the weekend is coming la

You belong in the middle...doing your hooligan stunts to break the formation hehe....

So when is our next kopi session...the weekend is coming la

How abt me huh?? Where do I fit in? Chasing after our speedie hooligan? Lol ...

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Bro f/x, my bike is almost the opposite from the write up, remember this is only happen in my mind!

But you need to got a bike to have this feel......

Remember our sweeper is a R1 and a sleek one!

I have been taken care by a suzuki sv650, CB1300 and R1.

Our leader is a off road that I am struggling to keep up.....

But that was such a great trip.

akan datang...

[video=youtube;yJd8jhJo-Cw]

Japanese Standard "The Big Naked"

14019723412_fffe6b3e9c_n.jpg

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

Me n mike will be meeting up nxt wed @ kallang mac 730pm to discuss abt tasik kenyir trip. Just pm or SMS me if you r keen to join. After this meeting then I will post up a new thread :)

Look's like another interesting trip coming up....

FJR 1300...

以德æœäºº...