Naked Big bikes

Cicio

• Replies 604

hello fellow st-fighters... how's the week kicking?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

Its a d@mn long wait ... A freaking long one but ... I guess, its well worth the wait!! YES its here! Nw pending paper works ...

sweet! happy for u..

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6160/6152711598_b344853725_z.jpg

Japanese Standard "The Big Naked"

14019723412_fffe6b3e9c_n.jpg

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

A reason to meet will surely surface up real soon I assume

Thumbs up

Yeap yeap ... That is a positive!! But must settle the hard break-in first cos bro ooitn is pinning high hopes to drink my Teh tarik ...

99 - 00 > Suzuki TXR150 Panther

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

11 - 13 > CB1000R Tricolor 2011

13 - .......

Time will come for the devil to rise again...

Most my time in KL now...this week end and next thurdays, friday and week end is good to meet also (for me in Sg), bro Yo should be in Sg from Tuesday..

Hopefully the paper work don't travel from China.....Late teh tarik....new bike....also teh tarik + Roti....so what every one say?

FJR 1300...

以德æœäºº...

Most my time in KL now...this week end and next thurdays, friday and week end is good to meet also (for me in Sg), bro Yo should be in Sg from Tuesday..

Hopefully the paper work don't travel from China.....Late teh tarik....new bike....also teh tarik + Roti....so what every one say?

Hmmm ... Next Thursday is gd for me, ONZ (should have been riding the new babe for a few days by then). How abt the rest? Guys is it a Onz?

Fwah bro ... Got like dat one meh? I'm ok with Teh + pratas for u guys but must get bro Cicio to pen it down inside our rules lor ... Give me some hope to untung from future new bike owners also ma ... Dio bo??

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

sounds like a plan..

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6061/6152711602_dcd540bf13_z.jpg

Yesh!! Its a plan ... It'll either be my s4's last meet up or the CB's first ...

*unless u guys Dun mind me coming with a dressed up CB1000R*

So 29th Sep (Thursday) Meet Up, any hands up??

Edited by super4dhakar

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Yesh!! Its a plan ... It'll either be my s4's last meet up or the CB's first ...

*unless u guys Dun mind me coming with a dressed up CB1000R*

So 29th Sep (Thursday) Meet Up, any hands up??

s4 no more? confirm going in for the tri eh?

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

any new hornet9 models?or no more in production?

I think there's no more new models for hornet9 ba ... I rem I ever read from somewhere dat the CB1000R is to replace the hornet9 ... 600 one have new ones ...

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

any new hornet9 models?or no more in production?

last model is 2007... still not much of update actually I wonder if there's any left over new unit around? Interested in CB900F?

I think there's no more new models for hornet9 ba ... I rem I ever read from somewhere dat the CB1000R is to replace the hornet9 ... 600 one have new ones ...

Yup, the new CB1000R are all set as replacement for CB900F...

Actually that makes me cherish my current ride so much... its really unique in my eyes. Although not as fierce as CB1000R... hopefully there's chances where I can take a good look at CB900F successor the TRI COLOR HRC theme monster! Recent work didn't get a chance roam about... *bored

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

Yup, the new CB1000R are all set as replacement for CB900F...

Actually that makes me cherish my current ride so much... its really unique in my eyes. Although not as fierce as CB1000R... hopefully there's chances where I can take a good look at CB900F successor the TRI COLOR HRC theme monster! Recent work didn't get a chance roam about... *bored

Oh so it wasn't jus a rumour as I thot ... My ex neighbour used to ride a hornet n wkend is always a track day for him ... I always admire his hornet when ever I'm at the mscp (we always park side by side n help to keep a lookout for each other's bike) but since he moved away, haiz ...

Dun worry, u sure will get to see it cos mine is not the only one on sg land ... My work schedules r d@mn tight too ... Trying to squeeze time out for my s4 too ...

Edited by super4dhakar

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

most gone in 60sec? lol.. how kopi when on?

i was away had a long weekend.. sry, no net access

how u guys stay connected while on the move btw? ipad? iphone? 3g? wifi? satelite dish?

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6