SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Naked Big bikes

Cicio

http://rider-and-road.com/photog/var/albums/2010-to-2019/2011%20Honda%20CB1100%20ABS%20Red.jpg?m=1304882923

Nice ... With ABS somemore!!!

99 - 00 > Suzuki TXR150 Panther

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

11 - 13 > CB1000R Tricolor 2011

13 - .......

Time will come for the devil to rise again...

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol ... Bang jangan buat bodoh lah ... U purposely find excuses to go see some sexy "inner beauty" one rite ...

haha.. thats a good one.. now my turn kena.. u all make me miss my suzie.. :cry:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6067/6090425106_93f4c6b286_z.jpg

:thumb:

Japanese Standard "The Big Naked"

14019723412_fffe6b3e9c_n.jpg

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

3nation charity ride.. malacca?

:)

wishing all here selamat hari raya aidilfitri.. maaf zahir & batin!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6198/6088942389_85eb26e10e_z.jpg

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

3nation charity ride.. malacca?

:)

wishing all here selamat hari raya aidilfitri.. maaf zahir & batin!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6198/6088942389_85eb26e10e_z.jpg

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

hi guys , hope all of u doing good. i had a blast riding in trunk road with 2 other bikers on sunday. its like the isle of man TT haha. well thats what bikes are meant to do from time to time esp for big cc bikes aight! no point always riding at 90 or 100kmh when u got to unleash the beast once awhile and doing some nice corners to know and understand your bikes capability too and of course this comes with safe riding experience too.

anyway 3ncr ride can appeal to some and also be a pain for some like me, i dont do big group riding as it takes alot of patience which i do not have when it comes to riding my beast.

On a lighter note i reckon we let this thread n bubbly group of a nice blend to grow and forge friendship that might go a long way in our life and share a common passion for bikes, riding and trips ! regular kopi session n meet up is strongly urged too. And if all these sounds good for you guys we will make it a regular thingy.

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

hi guys , hope all of u doing good. i had a blast riding in trunk road with 2 other bikers on sunday. its like the isle of man TT haha. well thats what bikes are meant to do from time to time esp for big cc bikes aight! no point always riding at 90 or 100kmh when u got to unleash the beast once awhile and doing some nice corners to know and understand your bikes capability too and of course this comes with safe riding experience too.

anyway 3ncr ride can appeal to some and also be a pain for some like me, i dont do big group riding as it takes alot of patience which i do not have when it comes to riding my beast.

On a lighter note i reckon we let this thread n bubbly group of a nice blend to grow and forge friendship that might go a long way in our life and share a common passion for bikes, riding and trips ! regular kopi session n meet up is strongly urged too. And if all these sounds good for you guys we will make it a regular thingy.

Onz for the regular meet ups!! Hopefully i wun be the one doing the teh tarik next round...

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Yes! I could go faster than 100kmh too but have to keep both eyes open for the police here in singapore. I rather do it in malaysia where I just got a speeding ticket earlier this month. It was good fun riding with all of you, hope to do it again soon.

Yes! I could go faster than 100kmh too but have to keep both eyes open for the police here in singapore. I rather do it in malaysia where I just got a speeding ticket earlier this month. It was good fun riding with all of you, hope to do it again soon.

Haha ... U must keep an eye on our bro ooitn lei ... Later he keeps riding @ 100 also ... But in mph!!!

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Haha ... U must keep an eye on our bro ooitn lei ... Later he keeps riding @ 100 also ... But in mph!!!

Haha ya boy later he forgets it's in miles. Meet up rules be up soon and last rider to arrive be buying teh Tarik for all.

haha.. thats a good one.. now my turn kena.. u all make me miss my suzie.. :cry:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6067/6090425106_93f4c6b286_z.jpg

nice... reminds me of my gs1000s way back in d 80's...

1982 Suzuki GSx750sz Katana

1983 Suzuki GSx750sz Katana

1996 Suzuki DR650se

2005 HD 883c - part time toy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/robinh/KAT-vatar.jpg

As long as I'm in Sg, and with my mph meter, I dun think teh tarik would be on me?

CB1000r needs running in...so my guess got to be that liao lar....

Yoo...looking forward to cheranting together.

Haha nice try bro ... I'll be sending it for hard break-in str8 from bike prod ... Which means once it touches sg roads, its as ready as yr mph meter!! Kekeke ... So who's next in line?? Next time abang f/x dun wanna come out liao ... Lol ...

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

13 - .......

Haha nice try bro ... I'll be sending it for hard break-in str8 from bike prod ... Which means once it touches sg roads, its as ready as yr mph meter!! Kekeke ... So who's next in line?? Next time abang f/x dun wanna come out liao ... Lol ...

hellooooooo...... yo yo yoo

teh tarek all the way to cherating ah?

don like that leh.. next time go i take cab..hehe :)

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

As long as I'm in Sg, and with my mph meter, I dun think teh tarik would be on me?

CB1000r needs running in...so my guess got to be that liao lar....

Yoo...looking forward to cheranting together.

YEAH man...looking forward for Cherating