SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Naked Big bikes

Cicio

I've got myself an aftermarket mirror with integrated signal lights from eBay.. Looks pretty much like the stock ones though...

My ride is 4mths old soon!! :)

integrated signal, that's cool like it too... wah 4 mths, pretty fast eh... must be enjoying every second on it!

Sorry bro, my mirrors are booked.. But my stock rubbers r up for grab @ a good deal. Milleage >4k. Changing it on 6th Feb. Interested?

stock tires ain't good?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my humble ride! Pearl White Hornet 900!

P140212_22.09[01].jpg

P020212_23.29.jpg

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

pearl... is a beautiful color!

:thumb:

Agreed, I first saw it on YZF-R1 competition white theme. Inspire by it so get it on my st-fighter! Honda Tri-Color too my fav but not sure how should I put it on my bike...

Hello everyone! I consider myself still new here in Singaporebikers community.because I have my bike in my country, Philippines.

I heard that some old bikes here are sold so cheap like the Honda CB400 PB1, and I would like to purchase some parts (second hand) so I can revive my old CB400 back in my country.

Basically, I want to look for second hand front fork assembly. and a mono shock from HOnds CBR900rr 1997 if there is...

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hello everyone! I consider myself still new here in Singaporebikers community.because I have my bike in my country, Philippines.

I heard that some old bikes here are sold so cheap like the Honda CB400 PB1, and I would like to purchase some parts (second hand) so I can revive my old CB400 back in my country.

Basically, I want to look for second hand front fork assembly. and a mono shock from HOnds CBR900rr 1997 if there is...

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hmm used parts, perhaps the shop could help you... else the scrapyard would be another nice venue to start from.

dont confuse me ler.. im already a confused kid.. :p

joking....but I notice that is a paint shop next to planet, not sure spraying bikes or not.

Don't tell me you want to spray your beast....

FJR 1300...

以德æœäºº...

nope, i got another tank to project to kenny roberts design? :)

or another way, was thinking of removing existing paint to bare metal..

maybe brushed metal efx, a bit of custom hand painting before sending in to lacquer?

Japanese Standard "The Big Naked"

14019723412_fffe6b3e9c_n.jpg

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

If I were you, I will DIY....coz no one can catch what is in you mind, hey you are artist......

But you need to prepare to invest in paint hardware..like air brush, pump, oven...materail like paint, thinner chamical...kind of waste you know, one time use....

I can give you some tip on how to paint....but not the colour and my hand wobble..even at low speed...hehehehe....

wait a minute...you got 2 xjr tank...???

nope, i got another tank to project to kenny roberts design? :)

or another way, was thinking of removing existing paint to bare metal..

maybe brushed metal efx, a bit of custom hand painting before sending in to lacquer?

Edited by ooitn

FJR 1300...

以德æœäºº...

Scrapyard...Hmmm interesting! can you point me to the right direction sir?

I'm not sure exactly where, I passby Defu Lane before there's hell of a scrap there uncertain if they have what you need.

If I were you, I will DIY....coz no one can catch what is in you mind...

yup yup.. ok let me think think.. :thumb:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7187/6950430229_d366cb22e4.jpg

Japanese Standard "The Big Naked"

14019723412_fffe6b3e9c_n.jpg

SMS 8 1 6 9 2 6 9 6

Hi all. Long time never log in. I just bought a ducati monster evo 1100cc. Will post for any pics soon

The Naked boys wanna see the real thing bro!! Lol..

Hi there!!

99 - 00 > Suzuki TXR150 Panther

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

11 - 13 > CB1000R Tricolor 2011

13 - .......

Time will come for the devil to rise again...

If I were you, I will DIY....coz no one can catch what is in you mind...

yup yup.. ok let me think think.. :thumb:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7187/6950430229_d366cb22e4.jpg

bro let me know when u need help in bringing yr beast up... ;p

99 - 00 > Suzuki TXR150 Panther

00 - 02 > CBR400 L Model

02 - 11 > Super4 Spec II

11 - 13 > CB1000R Tricolor 2011

13 - .......

Time will come for the devil to rise again...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...