SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Rieju Marathon Pro 125 SM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

looks pretty nice eh.

http://www.riejuasia.com/product/3 this is the SMX 125 pro Supermotard. taken off the website.

First looks gives me the impression of

• tank sure very small due to frame designed like CRF,YZ,RMZ...
  • marchisini look alike rims
  • marzzorchi front forks!

but overall. this bike looks damn sick! hoping to see it on the roads.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2610xz6.jpg

T r i u m p h S t r e e t T r i p l e

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anyone knows the price of the reiju smx 125 ? looks really really really sick eh

Roughly 12k OTR. Cant rmbr. I asked heng abt that price a moment ago.

2B - 29 December 2010, one time pass

2A - On going...

4 May 2011 to August 2011 - Honda NSR150SP

21 July 2012 - Honda Phantom TA200

http://thrumylensontwowheels.blogspot.sg/

Nikon D5000 | AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5 - 5.6G VR | Vitacon 67mm UV Filter | Sigma EF-610 DG Super Flash | Yongnuo Speedlight YN560

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a nice chap riding this bike yest, ask him if the bike was ok. He told me it's quite powerful n comparable to DRZ.

I've checked the specs n found out this bike has a power output of 15horse or 22horse. Even if our local version is 22horse, does it mk it on par with the all time popular DRZ? Beats me.....

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/daredarr/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2014090818715.jpg

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo....

DRZ is 35BHP stock..

this bike maybe lighter, the pull of the bike may seems similar to a DRZ, but the real time acceleration is not..

when you have ridden a torquey bike like DRZ, when you changed to a bigger cc bike, you will still find it "lack" of power because of the pull..

2B bikes are getting more expensive..

but it's a good type of bike to start..

Reiju 125 > DRZ 400 > Husky 510..

Supermoto rocks!!

• 2 months later...

and to add on if i am not wrong...at Heng there can able to help you stroke it up to 200CC or some say 180CC...

recap back on the Mettle Games where the SuperMotards were competing in the below 400CC circuit race...Rieju did embarrassed some DRZs,hey but no offence...track does matter when it comes to circuit races....its not a fair comparison either.

Dominick

Hi all fellow riding bros,

Anyone heard of this bike before? Saw 2 posts in the motard section and it seems like it's not really that popular yet... Would like to ask if anyone knows the OTR pricing too cause I ask a few shops and they havent get back to me lol.

Heng motor offers free COE that's what i saw from the website. :angel:

I've got a friend riding this bike, tried it, it is light and nimble. the power is ok. i think it'll be a great city bike.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2610xz6.jpg

T r i u m p h S t r e e t T r i p l e

I'm riding a white marathon with kit upgrade since Oct 2010. Any other marathon rider out there?

Edited by cyb3rdude

Im riding the marathon pro 125.. bigbore to 200.. cdi modified (pluck two wires) now its unrestricted.. can go quite fast..

:gun: Lead By Example, Explore By Curiousity, Hunt by Instinct, Control By Love, Capture By Charm, Limit By Imagination, Grow By Years. :bouncefire:

Got this shop that derestrict it.. but.. the mechanic dunno which wire to take out... I told him... Search online... Yellow and green I think... it limits the RPM so when the wire is taken off... you can go higher speed.

:gun: Lead By Example, Explore By Curiousity, Hunt by Instinct, Control By Love, Capture By Charm, Limit By Imagination, Grow By Years. :bouncefire:

Anyways I dunno how to upload pictures... Those who are riding Reiju Marathon Pro 125... lets meet up for Kopi~

• 2 weeks later...