SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki ZX4 riders

zasper

Originally posted by dong@March 22, 2007 05:40 pm

there's an FP/Q plater at combine at sin ming auto. the original paint has afew hairline cracks but the other components visible on the outside looks totally fine, n it has a muzzy too. go on down and inquire to find out more.

alternatively, theres a well maintained 6 yr old zxr going for 5.9k in the garage sales. u can check that out too. think its quite a gd buy becoz u can hardly find a well-maintained,accident-free n stock zxr.

i rode mine for 2 yrs n there isnt any component that keeps failing, u just have to take good care of your bike. such as using only oem parts especially for electrical/carb/engine components, unless its aftermarket parts.

anyway, its just like any other reliable bike. parts are expensive but not difficult to get. kawa agent has it all. maintenance stuff like plugs/chain/spocket/wheel bearing/shocks are the same as for other bikes.

totally enjoy this ride...oh n it gives me 23-24km/L for shell95.

the one with muzzy on is probably il4's... sent there for service i think? But our friend is too busy to go pick it up. :giddy:

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there :smile: 8pm KKFC

Hey k2kiwi, join in the kopi session 2moro leh...the more Z4 riders the merrier :bouncefire:

And where did Zasper go :confused:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Guest OFFICIAL
Originally posted by k2kiwi@March 29, 2007 08:11 pm

the one with muzzy on is probably il4's... sent there for service i think? But our friend is too busy to go pick it up. :giddy:

His always busy. Hmmm time to call him and ask for kopi liaoz

guys, i really wish i could... but i'm in brunei now... only back end May... haven't rode my wife for since Jan... miss her so much... :cry:

will join u gang once i'm back... probably org one outing myself too...

meanwhile u guys ride safe and have fun with em outings! :cheeky:

Originally posted by k2kiwi@March 30, 2007 10:23 pm

guys, i really wish i could... but i'm in brunei now... only back end May... haven't rode my wife for since Jan... miss her so much... :cry:

will join u gang once i'm back... probably org one outing myself too...

meanwhile u guys ride safe and have fun with em outings! :cheeky:

Oh...do you have anyone helping you to start your bike and go a few rounds every week? We can help :angel:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Kawa Outing!

Venue: mersing (air papan)+ having dinner in JB

DATE : 6th april 2007

MEETUP: 0700am back in s'pore around 2300hrs

1. Meet up at KKFC

2. move off from KKFC at 0745am

Point of contacts:

Anybody in the list !

Welcome Newbie, Newbie-wannabe, Kawa-riders, non Kawa-riders or anyone who is interested to make new friends!

Ninjas Going

1)indra636(81009953)

2)Official (Where is it har? Don't care just go!)96928692

3)EVO

4)myxilplix

5)Blues* (slow riding still running-in)

6)Ian ZX10

7)VoLcAnO

8)Suix

9)gerard (don't go so fast. slow rider. meet you all at gp esso)

10) Cybernation

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Originally posted by SK I@March 29, 2007 10:59 pm

I'll be there :smile: 8pm KKFC

Hey k2kiwi, join in the kopi session 2moro leh...the more Z4 riders the merrier :bouncefire:

And where did Zasper go :confused:

sry ninjas ... i alot of saillin followed by duties those days so not much time to gather wif u guys ... when u guys will b meetin again ? heard tat theres kopi session izzit ? haha... i love kopi's ...:cheer:

Guest OFFICIAL
Originally posted by dong@April 07, 2007 01:57 am

saw official at LAB just now...bike so easy to notice!

Hahaha yah saw you too. Your helmet also easy to reconize.

hi

Any idea how much would the gasket of the Tension Chain Side cover, and other 4 smaller ones cost.

I had a problem with a part which pushes the tension chain.The part slips down due to worn out thread and the tension chain can rotate on reverse direction which it should not.

So dnt knw how much the bike shop will charge...

ANy inputs on this??

Regards

ADI

Originally posted by HRCSGP@April 12, 2007 10:51 pm

Got tensioner n i do for u if u want 120..85 tensioner labor 35

Klah Zasper on we go kopi weekend ..say plc n time

sat wan ?? i tink i go inspection 1st then go for my paintjob ... got any lobang for the 636 tail light ? tis sat night u can ? jio more ninja's leh keke..

hi HRC,

Well the bike is already at the bike shop and will have to spend to get the bike to ur place. So can you sell only the Tensioner? Is it new one or used one?

Anyway Hope to get the bike ready by today. The bike shop told no stock dont know how true.Will call up evershine and check.

Can you please email me your details so that i can buy the tensioner. Bike shop told he will look for a second hand one.

How much will a new tensioner cost??

Regards

ADI

Yup maybe he rite agent seldom kip stock haha..most items u can dfind me lah i PM u my number oredy..

Hey Zasper 9pm at my plc eunos we meet k..no ppl oso we go lah..i check the 636 lite 4 u k..

NSR250F3,NSR250MC21SP,NSR250MC28SP,ZXR400R,CBR400 NC29,ZXR750RK,M,GG250

got some probs with my bike so wanna ask u guys for advise.

this prob happen recently but got worse when i changed my plugs (and EO), all 4 plugs were black and oily. see also sian. now the bike idling not stable, and when i open throttle lightly the engine sounds choked.

air filter need to change? carb not balanced? piston ring leaking? valve nv seal properly?