SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki ZX4 riders

zasper

hi guys.. well i m a new member here.. looking for a ZXR.. I now ride KRR150 and no problem at all.. Just to check with you guys as you have been riding ZXR, any component issues to be replace as one of my friend told difficult to get the spares.

But how often we change the parts? So needed your suggestion.how much is a new ZXR 400 cost??

Regards

ADI

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there's an FP/Q plater at combine at sin ming auto. the original paint has afew hairline cracks but the other components visible on the outside looks totally fine, n it has a muzzy too. go on down and inquire to find out more.

alternatively, theres a well maintained 6 yr old zxr going for 5.9k in the garage sales. u can check that out too. think its quite a gd buy becoz u can hardly find a well-maintained,accident-free n stock zxr.

i rode mine for 2 yrs n there isnt any component that keeps failing, u just have to take good care of your bike. such as using only oem parts especially for electrical/carb/engine components, unless its aftermarket parts.

anyway, its just like any other reliable bike. parts are expensive but not difficult to get. kawa agent has it all. maintenance stuff like plugs/chain/spocket/wheel bearing/shocks are the same as for other bikes.

totally enjoy this ride...oh n it gives me 23-24km/L for shell95.

Originally posted by dong@March 22, 2007 05:40 pm

there's an FP/Q plater at combine at sin ming auto. the original paint has afew hairline cracks but the other components visible on the outside looks totally fine, n it has a muzzy too. go on down and inquire to find out more.

alternatively, theres a well maintained 6 yr old zxr going for 5.9k in the garage sales. u can check that out too. think its quite a gd buy becoz u can hardly find a well-maintained,accident-free n stock zxr.

i rode mine for 2 yrs n there isnt any component that keeps failing, u just have to take good care of your bike. such as using only oem parts especially for electrical/carb/engine components, unless its aftermarket parts.

anyway, its just like any other reliable bike. parts are expensive but not difficult to get. kawa agent has it all. maintenance stuff like plugs/chain/spocket/wheel bearing/shocks are the same as for other bikes.

totally enjoy this ride...oh n it gives me 23-24km/L for shell95.

Hey, I also saw the stock Kawa at Combine Motors :smile: Like my twin :cheeky:

And My Z4 also gives me 23-24km/L :cheer: :cheer: :cheeky:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Originally posted by OFFICIAL@March 25, 2007 12:41 am

How about this friday evening at KKFC. Whose interested.

NInjas list.

1. Official (96928692)

1 liao :smile:

Edited by SK I

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Guest OFFICIAL

How about this friday (30th March)evening(8pm) at KKFC. Whose interested.

NInjas list.

1. Official (96928692)

2. SK I (91505135)

3. dong (93838276)

Kawa Outing!

Venue: mersing (air papan)

DATE : 6th april 2007

MEETUP: 0700am back in s'pore around 2300hrs

1. Meet up at KKFC

2. move off from KKFC at 0745am

Point of contacts:

Anybody in the list !

Welcome Newbie, Newbie-wannabe, Kawa-riders, non Kawa-riders or anyone who is interested to make new friends!

Ninjas Going

1)indra636

2)Official (Where is it har? Don't care just go!)96928692

3)EVO

4)myxilplix

5)Blues* (slow riding still running-in)

6)Ian ZX10

7)VoLcAnO

8)Suix

9)gerard (don't go so fast. slow rider. meet you all at gp esso)

10) Cybernation

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

For a ZX4 the suspension must be quite old already. The oil should have depleated by now. Therefore it is sitting on the spring and you will feel a hard sensation. You have to service your rear suspension or buy a new one. Try Mezzo at 68421907. They can help you.

i dont think its leaking(yet), otherwise i will feel like riding on a boat. i think its the piston n nt the spring which is hard. and which is why no matter how u service it, it will still be hard. i serviced it b4 at bikelab - the hard feeling is v shiok on smooth roads n corners, but v painful when it comes to potholes n stuff like that...

Guest OFFICIAL

How about this friday (30th March)evening(8pm) at KKFC. Whose interested.

NInjas list.

1. Official (96928692)

2. SK I (91505135)

3. dong (93838276)

4.HRCSGP(98304630)