SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

hi all, i hav some genuine questions & wud really appreciate any form of useful feedback:

Q1. i actuali kinda liked the linked brake sys, reali useful during wet n-s hway runs but the hoses are gettin spongy as f**k. ive been thinkin of 2 choices:

a. delink the sys & fit braided lines, or

b. get set of braided lines for the full linked sys.

how much will either set me back & any reliable workshops?

Q2. any shop here stock xx cf huggers (those ive been to oni hav cf lookalike), & how much?

Q3. ive always been a fan of japanese aftmarket products, very innovative & great attention to detail. i kno of mechs dat can order for dirtbikes but how abt the xx? id like to get some magical racing & over racing stuffs for my xx, any shop i can go thru? forget goin online, i cant read jap for nuts & convertin yen to sgd is kinda confusing, esp incl shippin rates & all.

tks for reading this space

Hi Soothsayer,Confused,Penyu and Bluewitch. Thanks for a gr8 time last nite at Kulai. Dat was my first night riding and apologise dat I am also not dat fast as u guys. I was late in posting bec I was trying hard to change my old name here. U noe lah, I may be the oldest but oso one of the newest busa rider. Dat was one hell of a ride and I never knew dat at ard 200 ur helmet starts to float ard. Anyway it was gr8 food and even greater company.

Hi Bro nice to meet up with u guys yesterday.......anyway nice helmet....a fan of rossi to myself........anyway if you wanna ride up or meet up can sure contact me Penyu......94357587....maybe our next outing can ask u guys along........the more the merrier.......

ALrite guys. will try to kip u wif u guys if we get a chance to ride up 4 makan or sumtink. hahak... hope 2 have the chance to mit u guys again. PM me or sumtink the next time u guys have an outing...

ok bro i will try to answer ur question the best i could...... for your first Q.....i wouldnt recommend you to delink the CBS unless u are a track junkie or you really wanna do ENDOs or burnouts on your BB....CBS is Honda's pride and joy.......its the best braking system outhere....even the Busa are envy of that system.....spongy?????busa brake system is spongy but i neva had a spongy effect on the cbs........one reason maybe is your brakepads are worn out or your slave cyclinder is faulty or not enuf fluid in the system.....a full kit for XX braidline can cost you around 1K thats becoz of the 11 lines that we require........thats price is from HEL braidlines........if you delink...you need lesser of coz.......but i woud think changing the ROTOR will make it look meaner and improve your braking ability abit i guess........for the braidlines.....i tink vector motors i tink can do it...they bring in the full kit for XX.....for Q2.....biketech bring in CF huggers by Pyramid and i tink it will cost you 180 to 250......and for Q3......jap after market are rare here....so i dnt really know where to get it....maybe can try motoworld....but ironicly....the european are producing more after market parts for XX then the japs......most of mine accessories are from the US or the european country......i hope i answer your Q......the guys from the forum can sure help you alot.......can ask grey snail too for opinion.......

hi all, i hav some genuine questions & wud really appreciate any form of useful feedback:

Q1. i actuali kinda liked the linked brake sys, reali useful during wet n-s hway runs but the hoses are gettin spongy as f**k. ive been thinkin of 2 choices:

a. delink the sys & fit braided lines, or

b. get set of braided lines for the full linked sys.

how much will either set me back & any reliable workshops?

Q2. any shop here stock xx cf huggers (those ive been to oni hav cf lookalike), & how much?

Q3. ive always been a fan of japanese aftmarket products, very innovative & great attention to detail. i kno of mechs dat can order for dirtbikes but how abt the xx? id like to get some magical racing & over racing stuffs for my xx, any shop i can go thru? forget goin online, i cant read jap for nuts & convertin yen to sgd is kinda confusing, esp incl shippin rates & all.

tks for reading this space

hello brother busa........hahaha thanks for the treat at the nasi lemak stall......we owe you one ah bro......guys i just love this guys spirit in riding.......its amazing.......anyway the ride was fun.....anyway we are the one should say sorry to u bro......coz we neva wait for you....so i guess u will be needing a good fullface helmet then........as i said the busa is a beast.....once u pass the 200 mark u will be wanting for more....trust me on this.......ok hope to meet up again nxt week....

Hi Soothsayer,Confused,Penyu and Bluewitch. Thanks for a gr8 time last nite at Kulai. Dat was my first night riding and apologise dat I am also not dat fast as u guys. I was late in posting bec I was trying hard to change my old name here. U noe lah, I may be the oldest but oso one of the newest busa rider. Dat was one hell of a ride and I never knew dat at ard 200 ur helmet starts to float ard. Anyway it was gr8 food and even greater company.

keep up?????skali u guys tingal kan kita.......now days sports bike are like crazy bro the HP...........sure got power......anyway just keep a look ut at this thread......some where sure got post about outing........so u guys can join lah.......

ALrite guys. will try to kip u wif u guys if we get a chance to ride up 4 makan or sumtink. hahak... hope 2 have the chance to mit u guys again. PM me or sumtink the next time u guys have an outing...

blum bro...tngh mendak nie tak tahu nak buat aper.......

orite bro, jgn marah huh tak join smlm. Ada hal skit ar......hopefully next trip nyer bleh join ar.....

http://www.cbrxx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1904&d=1174612966

THE BIRD STILL STAND!!!!

Bro got alot bro..

Got Kupang steam

Got Kupang wet and raw

Got Kupang Masak Merah

depends on that day what u want...

if alot of ppl go can have all

share share

but must make sure go to restaurant where all can sit together together

sekali half half take turn tak shiok

Correct Penyu?

Looks like i got a lot of variety to choose from huh....:):angel:

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

hey bro.....dnt get me involve in this kupang thingy ah........hahahahaha

Sure or not............:deal:

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

ok bro i will try to answer ur question the best i could...... for your first Q.....i wouldnt recommend you to delink the CBS unless u are a track junkie or you really wanna do ENDOs or burnouts on your BB....CBS is Honda's pride and joy.......its the best braking system outhere....even the Busa are envy of that system.....spongy?????busa brake system is spongy but i neva had a spongy effect on the cbs........one reason maybe is your brakepads are worn out or your slave cyclinder is faulty or not enuf fluid in the system.....a full kit for XX braidline can cost you around 1K thats becoz of the 11 lines that we require........thats price is from HEL braidlines........if you delink...you need lesser of coz.......but i woud think changing the ROTOR will make it look meaner and improve your braking ability abit i guess........for the braidlines.....i tink vector motors i tink can do it...they bring in the full kit for XX.....for Q2.....biketech bring in CF huggers by Pyramid and i tink it will cost you 180 to 250......and for Q3......jap after market are rare here....so i dnt really know where to get it....maybe can try motoworld....but ironicly....the european are producing more after market parts for XX then the japs......most of mine accessories are from the US or the european country......i hope i answer your Q......the guys from the forum can sure help you alot.......can ask grey snail too for opinion.......

Well i tink Penyu covered most of it....:thumb:

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Hi bro, yeah thanks again for the treat. About your helmet floating around, get a good full face helmet and it'll solve the problem. If I'm not mistaken, you mentioned you already had a full face helmet. With that on, you'll soon be flying past us! Hehehehehe.... The helmet makes a helluva difference I tell you.

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Previous: Yamaha TZR125, Yamaha WR200, HD Sportster 1200C, Honda Super 4 VTEC Spec II, 83' Honda Accord, Vara XL1000V, Hyundai Getz 1.6(M), 99' Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Wave R, Piaggio X9, Kia Forte Koup, VW Passat, Honda CB1300 X4.

Present: Honda Wave R, Honda NC750X, Honda FJS400D Silverwing.

FWWAHHHH Penyu! Your post is like a PhD thesis bro!

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Previous: Yamaha TZR125, Yamaha WR200, HD Sportster 1200C, Honda Super 4 VTEC Spec II, 83' Honda Accord, Vara XL1000V, Hyundai Getz 1.6(M), 99' Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Wave R, Piaggio X9, Kia Forte Koup, VW Passat, Honda CB1300 X4.

hallo bros...wats this?...all talks n no pics huh?

Post some pics la,at least the guys here noes wats been going on in the BB forum.

post some sexy pics la.....Soothie,ur excused from it..hahahahhahahaha

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

Wat excused? I'm in on it ok...humph. I'm sexy too.

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Best part is I brought along my camera on Fri but didn't take pics....damn...ok next ride we can cam whore.

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

of coz ah..i am the :angel: and te slow penyu

If you're penyu the way you ride you call it 'slow', then I wanna be Siput.

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

If you're penyu the way you ride you call it 'slow', then I wanna be Siput.

Sorry bro...its taken.....By ME!!!!

how abt Kongkang?...or in Engrish....sloth....:lol: :lol:

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

thesis.......u got to be kidding me lah bro....i just explain wat i know lor......i am just an ordinary BB rider only........anyway got camera also dnt wanna take my picture lah bro....i will be the cam whore lah....

FWWAHHHH Penyu! Your post is like a PhD thesis bro!

thesis.......u got to be kidding me lah bro....i just explain wat i know lor......i am just an ordinary BB rider only........anyway got camera also dnt wanna take my picture lah bro....i will be the cam whore lah....

in the end,u'll end up with ur hp ringing non-stop asking for a gd time.....:lol:

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1