SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

Guest R1szuan

Hi

Sorry for posting a new Blackbird Thread,as the previous blackbird thread is heavily vandalised and fully grafitied by some riders causing it a turnoff for other ppl reading it.

As a result i have to remake a new thread in order to deal this. It is an eyesore to read the blackbird thread with those type of remark in it. We dont hijack thier threads i am sure they wont do to ours.

Also let make this thread for blackbird rider to share info and also details on each other bikes!

Fellow bb riders. I do hope to see you guys back in action here.Hope to see more constructive posting,ideas etc. And also divert all your post here instead of the intial thread.

Thank you....

Let get the ball rolling.....

:thumb: :smile: :cheer: :cheer::thumb:

Guest R1szuan

Ok fellow bird owners. Kindly update yours bike id in this thread. Hope we can have this list growing!!!

New bird owners pls dont be shy adding your nick in here.

1. pai (93869485) Black colour

2. wei (94571270) Should be sliver colour

3. riszuan (91818123) Sliver

4. Kumar (90042781) Black

5. silverbirdxxx (96876665) Sliver.

6. hondacbr2001 ( 97455541 ) Sliver

7. dreams2345(98538464) Red

8. kunz (96925112) Blue

9. Saintdudu Yishun Black

10: Blackjet Sengkang Black

11: The Doctor46 Black

12: Litespeed Tampines Black

13: CBR1100 Tampines unknown

14: wayneL Hougang (BLue)

Black BB: 6

SLiver BB: 4

BLue BB: 2

Red BB:1

Unknown Colour BB: 1

Hope the list can grow bigger. Anyway you guys plan to have any day ride to Malaysia?

Originally posted by Daijiro_Kato@May 22 2004, 03:36 PM

ermm good idea to open a new threat. but they can also can in the post mah.. :sian: :sian:

me ar? how to open sia... just wanna tell him i saw yesterday wif his fantastic pipes mah

Originally posted by BaMBiNo@May 22 2004, 04:03 PM

me ar? how to open sia... just wanna tell him i saw yesterday wif his fantastic pipes mah

nono i dun mean you... ppl who keep suaning him.. he shall know what am i talking.. :smile: :smile:

http://img70.photobucket.com/albums/v212/superman335/bike/newbig.jpg

Daijiro Kato always a racer in my heart !!

Originally posted by BaMBiNo@May 22 2004, 04:03 PM

erm twobrother slip on is it if i am not wrong..

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Daijiro_Kato@May 22 2004, 03:36 PM

ermm good idea to open a new threat. but they can also can in the post mah.. :sian: :sian:

well this part is bopian.. let hope they clever not to hijack this thread..else i go offline permenantly.

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by rvf7972@May 24 2004, 09:32 AM

:cheer: :cheer:

ninja cannot come in?

:weep:

i spoke too early..here we good again.... :goodluck:

Originally posted by R1szuan@May 24 2004, 08:43 AM

Kumar bike his pipe is art pipe not 2 bros unless he bought another new pipe then it is a different story.

:smile:

yah its a ART pipes.and i heard he is selling it

To be old and wise, u gotta be young and stupid

在绝望中坚强

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Daijiro_Kato@May 22 2004, 07:36 PM

erm twobrother slip on is it if i am not wrong..

if 2 bro pipe is power man! but i still find akrapovic is still the best....

u could request to create a blackbird forum and make it into a private one.

just like the VFR fellaz and the SBF lady riders.

somehow ... i just feel that its childish to go around and hijack other's thread.

makes no sense, no point, and not constructive in anyway. leaves a bad name for u too.

wanna post nonsense things.. might as well keep quiet. why bother to waste your time.

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by josean@May 24 2004, 04:50 PM

somehow ... i just feel that its childish to go around and hijack other's thread.

makes no sense, no point, and not constructive in anyway. leaves a bad name for u too.

wanna post nonsense things.. might as well keep quiet. why bother to waste your time.

hi josean

I couldnt agreeed more with on that issue bout hijacking and posting.

Well guess this is what humans are and also what is forum life all about. i did keep mum but i guess he cross the line with a few remark he gave me offline and some offline incidents.

anyway i did have a intention of making a BB forum privatised. but i find there is not a need to do so. Coz i find we are all bikers. We all on 2wheels. Rain get wet. Wheater your ride a cub or a goldwing.IF you dont put coupon on the bike for hdb parking the fine will still be $8. :smile:

Is the attitude of the riders who will change with the bike cc. which i am surprised it happen to one of us. Sometimes i really find riding a bike purely for transportation alone is the best to avoid conflicts.

Hey u ride a bird or just gotten a bird? :smile:

Originally posted by Daijiro_Kato@May 22 2004, 04:09 PM

nono i dun mean you... ppl who keep suaning him.. he shall know what am i talking.. :smile: :smile:

ohh hehehe... u riding an R1 ? red?

Originally posted by josean@May 24 2004, 04:50 PM

me? :confused:

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by josean@May 25 2004, 01:25 AM

wan: bird on the way. will update the list if necessary

cheers.

that good. What colour u plan to get? I find the metallic sliver bb is chio man! the carbs versions.

Still looking for the best deal eh? :smile:

Originally posted by R1szuan@May 24 2004, 12:32 PM

if 2 bro pipe is power man! but i still find akrapovic is still the best....

This is a typcal american mentality wat they use is suppose to be good cause they r the kings of the world but if any of u research the european base sites for bb they have a vey good write up about it wiht gains of 6 to 8 hps for a slip on and i think the sound of the pipes speak for it self and dont worry rizuan has nothing nice to say bout anyhting hehe

i am selling the pipe to buy a proper riding jacket for $200 anyone who wants just pm me or call me not desperately trying to sell it so pls call only if interested ..

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by black black bird@May 25 2004, 02:21 PM

This is a typcal american mentality wat they use is suppose to be good cause they r the kings of the world but if any of u research the european base sites for bb they have a vey good write up about it wiht gains of 6 to 8 hps for a slip on and i think the sound of the pipes speak for it self and dont worry rizuan has nothing nice to say bout anyhting hehe

i am selling the pipe to buy a proper riding jacket for $200 anyone who wants just pm me or call me not desperately trying to sell it so pls call only if interested ..

loan me the pipe can??? :cheeky:

anyway for the pipes i have actually seen, heard it and also try it man. U should go sepang one day. gees is like a freak show man. Pipe from yoshi tri-oval,remus,arrow,micron,2 bros...etc all on show to provide who got the most loudest and hp gain..

Originally posted by R1szuan@May 24 2004, 08:43 AM

Kumar bike his pipe is art pipe not 2 bros unless he bought another new pipe then it is a different story.

:smile:

Yesterday abt 10 i went in jb for petrol i saw a blackbird with 2 exhaust pipe dunno is it kumar one?? :confused:

Originally posted by Daijiro_Kato@May 25 2004, 06:36 PM

Yesterday abt 10 i went in jb for petrol i saw a blackbird with 2 exhaust pipe dunno is it kumar one?? :confused:

He he all black bird got 2 pipe wat hahaha

any way ya i was at jb last noight r u the green ninja wif the yoshisi and nice no plate i want your bike man ,,, want to peng to the ninja side soon as i get enough money

unless u wanna swop ha ha

any ways wat happen to wanting to meet up all the blackbird very shy 1 leh ...

Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!