SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

Sending this out again, anymore that is available to join us? :)

ANNOUCEMENT - Hatyai Trip on 24th - 27th March 2011

There will be 2 separate 'schedule' for the going up trip and we will head back to SG on Sunday morning together.

a) Day light ride to Hat Yai. So, one will have to apply leave from Thursday, 24th Mar, if going 4 this.

- Bro Zac will be leaving on Thursday morning -

b) Moon light ride (start at about 2 to 3 am of Friday, 25th Mar. So you gotta prepare yourself on Thursday night for this)

RIDERS

1) varadero8212 (Bro Zac)

2) jimmyzee (Bro Jimmy)

3) cool_fire_burn ( Bro Joel )

4) virpandora (Sis Pandora - yes thats my name :p)

5)

So please add your name if you can join us. We can confirm who is going for the Day light or the Moon Light ride at later stage.

Chao and have a good day all. :D

damn. I'm only free from 26 March onwards for 9 days....... argghh

im free between 12 March to 20 March..

Labour day bro...we go crabby(krabi)...heheheh!!:thumb:

Btw to those who delink their brakes,does your brake lever feels spongy?...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Im free from 26 feb to 6 march. Anyone wanna date me? :)

Date you?....so who's gonna wear the miniskirt?????....wakakakakakakaka

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

Delink w stock caliper, yes....

Other than upgrading to brembo 19mm master pump,is there any other cheaper options...The stock master pumps are 12.7mm...(1/2 inch) bore..Need bigger bore master pump since the front pump is handling 6 pistons instead of the usual 4...

the honda cb400 is about 15.8mm..(5/8 inch)...honda cbr600rr is 17mm..(11/16 inch)...

Have anyone try using brake pumps other then brembo's?..

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Bro jbatracer ... your mail box too much storage and is jammed... reply your PM...

yes a bit... like no braking effect like before but still can works lah... unique motor actually requested me to change the pump kit to a bigger one in size but i said i try using it first.. u too?

Emergency braking yet try... did you apply on E-Braking yet?

Edited by jimmyzee

:thumb:Honda & Kawasaki:thumb:

Anyway ... just wanna share with all BB comrades ...

few days ago I just went in JB and happen to wash, wax polish and selant applied for my bike for just 40RM and timing was about 30mins.

Nice and fast job I can comment. Just first shop when turn into Continental Hotel.

Guys and gals.... So this coming Saturday's cohesion at West Coast Mac still on ??? Can we like have some timing?

importantly to welcome and get to know our new BB pilots ... and a short ride locally or NSHW.... to be decide when we meet...

This Saturday I bringing wife to Bt Indah for haircut. maybe see you guys there? :) will contact u again bro.

wahh...meet up in west area...damn..i'm on duty this sat..nxt time then..and ya my bike is not ready yet..now waiting for the officer to confirm the lum sum cost..haiz...jialat sia take public...3hrs to get me from jurong to changi..wah....

2006-2008>>YAMAHA TZM

2007-2009>>YAMAHA SPARK Z

2008-2009>>HONDA CB400

2009-2010>>YAMAHA RXZ:

2009-2012>>SR-71!:thumb:

2012>>>HONDA CBR1000RR

wahh...meet up in west area...damn..i'm on duty this sat..nxt time then..and ya my bike is not ready yet..now waiting for the officer to confirm the lum sum cost..haiz...jialat sia take public...3hrs to get me from jurong to changi..wah....

Feel ur pain bro......mampos sak like dat....sleep at ur werkplace la.....wakakakaka

At least u get ur bike repaired,for me huh....slowly rebuilding nearly 1yr+....pay mthly but never ride lagi rabak.

Slowly pedal lah bro.........:)

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

Anyway ... just wanna share with all BB comrades ...

few days ago I just went in JB and happen to wash, wax polish and selant applied for my bike for just 40RM and timing was about 30mins.

Nice and fast job I can comment. Just first shop when turn into Continental Hotel.

Whoa nice - thanks for info. I need to polish my baby, it'll be on display at Swiss Hotel for the OWS D&D next Sat (26.02.11)

Guys and gals.... So this coming Saturday's cohesion at West Coast Mac still on ??? Can we like have some timing?

importantly to welcome and get to know our new BB pilots ... and a short ride locally or NSHW.... to be decide when we meet...

I have an event to attend on Sat andf will be available after 9pm. I can join when I am done. :)

bro GS...ahah...ya i sleep oso lor..juz came back tis noon from last tuesday...rabak uh...hahaa...wat to do bro...nasib kite pon skit lebih kurang...

bro jimmy...maybe we shud do another post of contacts...den the old or the new guys gets the updated phone number..i mean some ppl they seldom log in forum

2006-2008>>YAMAHA TZM

2007-2009>>YAMAHA SPARK Z

2008-2009>>HONDA CB400

2009-2010>>YAMAHA RXZ:

2009-2012>>SR-71!:thumb:

2012>>>HONDA CBR1000RR

Bro jbatracer ... your mail box too much storage and is jammed... reply your PM...

yes a bit... like no braking effect like before but still can works lah... unique motor actually requested me to change the pump kit to a bigger one in size but i said i try using it first.. u too?

Emergency braking yet try... did you apply on E-Braking yet?

Ya bro..i'm using my stock master pumps...So far can e brake lah...maybe coz i just changed to EBC HH pads..funny part is i dont feel the spongyness of the brakes once on the move...

I have a super 4 brake pump on my oldman's spare bike...Tempting sia, to cannibal his brake pump n try out first...One discovery i've found today...blackbird's and RXZ's pump bore is almost the same....(but not sure about its stroke lah)...

"Irreplaceable"

bro GS...ahah...ya i sleep oso lor..juz came back tis noon from last tuesday...rabak uh...hahaa...wat to do bro...nasib kite pon skit lebih kurang...

bro jimmy...maybe we shud do another post of contacts...den the old or the new guys gets the updated phone number..i mean some ppl they seldom log in forum

Ok King...

Guys and Gals Kindly update... no obligation... Cheers!!!

Names and Contacts of BB Pilots:

1) JimmyZee - 98474791 ( west side )

Edited by jimmyzee

Ya bro..i'm using my stock master pumps...So far can e brake lah...maybe coz i just changed to EBC HH pads..funny part is i dont feel the spongyness of the brakes once on the move...

I have a super 4 brake pump on my oldman's spare bike...Tempting sia, to cannibal his brake pump n try out first...One discovery i've found today...blackbird's and RXZ's pump bore is almost the same....(but not sure about its stroke lah)...

Hmmm, seems like our brakes condition and effects a bit different... needed to try both to feel the dif bro... if saturday cohesion is on... den you can try mine...

Guys and Gals Kindly update... no obligation... Cheers!!!

Names and Contacts of BB Pilots:

1) JimmyZee - 98474791 ( west side )

2) JbAtRaCeR - 98565723 (Central)

"Irreplaceable"