SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2007

gentoro

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm riding GTS200 for 1year+. I'm having a problem with the exhaust pipe. The mounting screws keep on breaking. I have change the rubber bushes also no use. At one time the bracket for the mounting also broken.Sent it for welding.Broken again....:faint: Do you guys face this problem? Anyone with a solution, kindly share with me .Thanks.

any one selling 2b sym scooter?

" Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones, you have to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid. "

Captain Jack Sparrow

New at scooter anyone know what the different between the 180 and the 200 other then the C.C?Tks

which bike you asking about? if you are talking about GTS, the model is labelled GTS200 however the engine capacity is only ard 180.

SYM GTS 200 - 2005 - 2007

HONDA Varadero XL1000V - 2011 - 2013

hey dude

juz gotten my license and eh kinda being introduced to this brand of scooters...

how's the quality of the scooter like eh..any1?

hi, congrats on getting your license. Anyways regarding the quality, not too bad. Somethings to note is the exhaust prob some bro experienced (refer to the previous few posts), and the low mileage of the rollers (one off experience by recko). Other than that not too bad.

I'm riding GTS200 for 1year+. I'm having a problem with the exhaust pipe. The mounting screws keep on breaking. I have change the rubber bushes also no use. At one time the bracket for the mounting also broken.Sent it for welding.Broken again....:faint: Do you guys face this problem? Anyone with a solution, kindly share with me .Thanks.

hope i dun get this problem

hmm so ok...1st thingto check if happen to get the bike is the exhaust huh..

hmm den wat kind of insurance plan u all took? hmm...and yea before this tot of getting a gmax hmm

3rd party? cant remember :cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...

SYM GTS 200 selling @$3500 (Neg)

- 2nd owner

- FBA plate (Very nice number)

- Silver Color

- Registered in September 2006

- Road Tax till Mar 2008

- Mileage approx. ~ 16000km

Additional info: FC for this scoot is around 26km/L

SOLD

Wow,UPzzz for the sale,One post is selling his SYM GTS 200 for $3500,do u guys think is a good price?and annother post is giving away SYM GTS 200 to C.O.I for $175 for 39 months.What do u guys thinks?tks

have to see the condition before u can make a decision lar

Hi guys,

A joyrider here. I've been trying to locate the oil filter but to no avail. From what i read from the forum, it is not really a standard filter but more like a mesh screen. When i mention it to FS also they don't know. Say that it cannot be cleaned and must buy new one. But then the manual say just need taking out and cleaning, no need to change. So i'm hoping someone can help me locate it so i can DIY. Thanks man!

Hi all, have only been riding my GTS200 for a mth. 1st bike ever owned in my whole life so a bit of adjusting from car to bike but so far so good. still get goosebumps going btwn cars..heheh

no complaints on this bike, quite nimble n responsive for town use. feels solid, looks good. i've only clocked 575km but i've filled RM60 worth of petrol !! thats 18km/ltr !! going to send for 1st check up to see why FC is so high..maybe belum break-in...only gone max 100kmh rarely but most of time is abt 60-90.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, anybody know what is the price to change the roller and belting for my SYM GTS? Just bought it from the first owner and the owner haven't change the roller and belting. since the mileage is already 24k, i think is time to change both, am i correct?