• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2007

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, i did changed belt, roller, EO, GO and plug ..... totally $165.

R u with pollini speed control system?

Is it the difference?

hkl

did the full servicing include changing of your rollers? normally my bike moves off at 3k rpm.

" Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones, you have to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid. "

Captain Jack Sparrow

Read the GTS 125/200/250 user manual, it is stated that servicing is every 1km. Seems pretty often.

Any riders can comment on how often you send your bike for servicing? If it is a 1km interval, it seems like once a month frequency.

Thanks.

Knight of the Old Code

A knight is sworn to valour, His heart knows only virtue,

His blade defends the helpless, His might upholds the weak.

His word speaks only the truth, His wrath undoes the wicked.

Read the GTS 125/200/250 user manual, it is stated that servicing is every 1km. Seems pretty often.

Any riders can comment on how often you send your bike for servicing? If it is a 1km interval, it seems like once a month frequency.

Thanks.

if like wat you said, 1km, is everytime you ride you need to go servicing...

Anyway is typo error. you mean 1k km right? Actually 1k km is for first 5k km. after which you had run in your new bike you can do it 3-5k km for routine servicing. Dun worry, scooter maintenace is easy

:cheers: In LIfe We Not Only Have To Do The Right Things , But Also Have To Do The Things Right :cheers:
maybe its just the variator and rollers...

a whole set includes the clutch bell will be ard $500 plus. prepare $600 bah, sure got change.

variator is the plate that hold the rollers isit???

i think so ba..300 buckeroos...

wads the diff if were to change the clutch bell and all??

DNA-180 (SOLD)

WR-200(SOLD)

KTM-200(SOLD)

X1-110(SOLD)

SYM/GTS-200(CURRENT)

X1R-135(CURRENT)(SOLD)

RS-125(CURRENT)

ST-200(CURRENT)

ya, variator is the plate holding rollers. From reviews, it state RPM will be lower. like 90km/h is 8k RPM, it will be like 7.6k RPM at 90km/h. Thus engine smoother and less noise. Heard some mentioned usually it move off at 4k, after changed everything it move off at 3.6k

:cheers: In LIfe We Not Only Have To Do The Right Things , But Also Have To Do The Things Right :cheers:
if like wat you said, 1km, is everytime you ride you need to go servicing...

Anyway is typo error. you mean 1k km right? Actually 1k km is for first 5k km. after which you had run in your new bike you can do it 3-5k km for routine servicing. Dun worry, scooter maintenace is easy

Yes, you are right. I meant 1k km. The car servicing is typically 10k km after the first 5k or 10k km servicing. And 1k seems to be very frequent. If it is 5k km, it maybe alright.

Knight of the Old Code

hello ppl . i have a matt black gts200 i wants to sell away.

FBA xxxx / mileage ard 8k / installment left 108$ x28 mths

not sure what infomation needed but iam having a problem with selling which is my installments are not cleared.so there is only 2 options -settle within ourselve by sub rider etc or full payment.

alot of accessories to come along with -the monster like/customised sai tao, gpr pipe , superd speaker system/pre.amp/2chnl 500watt amp for 8inch sub woofer/2chnl 150watt amp for 2 blackpunk speakers,clear music even riding at top speed and also subwoofer produce loud bass - metal type handle bar- white headlight. view to believe =)) .selling $500k exclusive of unpaid installments. msg or mail me for pic and infos 97495183 [email protected]:thumb: :thumb:

hello ppl . i have a matt black gts200 i wants to sell away.

FBA xxxx / mileage ard 8k / installment left 108$ x28 mths

not sure what infomation needed but iam having a problem with selling which is my installments are not cleared.so there is only 2 options -settle within ourselve by sub rider etc or full payment.

alot of accessories to come along with -the monster like/customised sai tao, gpr pipe , superd speaker system/pre.amp/2chnl 500watt amp for 8inch sub woofer/2chnl 150watt amp for 2 blackpunk speakers,clear music even riding at top speed and also subwoofer produce loud bass - metal type handle bar- white headlight. view to believe =)) .selling $500k exclusive of unpaid installments. msg or mail me for pic and infos 97495183 [email protected]:thumb: :thumb:

bro...

where u get ur pipe??

legal on road???

willing to let go???

or any parts u selling??

DNA-180 (SOLD)

WR-200(SOLD)

KTM-200(SOLD)

X1-110(SOLD)

SYM/GTS-200(CURRENT)

X1R-135(CURRENT)(SOLD)

RS-125(CURRENT)

ST-200(CURRENT)

Hi all. I just got myself a 2nd hand GTS200. Need some advice cos i'm totally new to this bike. For this bike is the handlelock easy to turn? Seems like i'm having some difficulties try to handlelock the bike. And the batt sign appears intermittently. Any advice on this? Is it a sign that i need to change the batt already? Thanks alot.

Reach for your dreams.Never say never without trying.

when you start your bike got any probs? like need to crank few times?? I f not maybe the bulb to the battery indicator build up moisture and cause intermittent short circuit due to raining season. Can leave it or ask mechanic to do water proffing at contact part

I'm able to start the bike easily without having to crank a few times. So maybe its the bulb to the battery indicator? Any shop to recommmend that is good with this bike model to do the water proofing like what you mentioned? And thanks for your info kenshi.

Reach for your dreams.Never say never without trying.

People who rides the SYM GTS 200, anyone tried Octane 92 petrol before? The manual says that Octane 87 and above is fine. But the shop says it is best to use at least Octane 95 and above.

Knight of the Old Code