SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2007

gentoro

Hi to all GTS 200 riders,

Do any 1 encounter brake caliper(front and back)shaking problem? i'm facing this problem and according to mechanic, it can only be replaced not repair.

Any advise if it can be repair or any other aftermarket parts(more reliable) for replacement?

There is my bike infro - bike 05(FZ plate)

mileages = 36K Km

(auto clutch worn out and replaced at 35K Km )

Hi, usually it is due to the wear on the 2 shafts, thus causing the caliper to vibrate.

Only way is to replace the caliper.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i went to future to change my eo..

but when i ask bout oil filter..

the mechanic told mi that gts 200 have no oil filter leh..

say only air filter that need to change which is paper type..

so i'm kinda confuse sia..

sori, yes no oil filter only air filter.

lol...

thx bro...

maybe we try try to gather our gts rider for a meet up to share all things they've encounter...

DNA-180 (SOLD)

WR-200(SOLD)

KTM-200(SOLD)

X1-110(SOLD)

SYM/GTS-200(CURRENT)

X1R-135(CURRENT)(SOLD)

RS-125(CURRENT)

ST-200(CURRENT)

• 2 weeks later...

Err guys... i am asking this on behalf of my dad.

he's thinking of changing his ride to a scooter and his top two shortlist are either gts 200 or joyrider.

are these 2 scooters still available first hand? and is there any agent in singapore for sym? if not, where can get this scooter from?

if there's any input regarding which scooter is better... are also greatly welcome. thanks! :thumb:

肥仔七åƒå·

Hi bros,

my gts 200 starts to move off only when RPM meter reach at 4 ~ 4.5. So, engine sound is very loud. Is it normal? Or please advise how to adjust it. Thank you.

hkl

" Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones, you have to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid. "

Captain Jack Sparrow

you guys gts 200 wheb hitting top speed and rpm 9k i suppose. Is the engine very loud and stressful? Or still smooth and steady?

8-9k rpm most of your ride will break the belt easily? as thinking if use to travel NSHW.

:cheers: In LIfe We Not Only Have To Do The Right Things , But Also Have To Do The Things Right :cheers: