SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF X9 Cafe 2008 - Amalfi/Evo

Solaris10

someone pls help

seriously pls consider carefully cause last time i also wanted to change the pipe but further cosideration i changed my mind cause as wat i was told it will improve ur pick up for sure but the top speed wll not be much of a difference and it will be alot more louder when u travel. Regarding mobing a x9 i dun think its a wise choice cause i believe u should know x9 is a very hard to mantain after mobing u might face even more and bigger problems. It will cost u a bomb($600-$2000) to mob it and it will also cost a bomb if anything crops up. Ask more people and from there maybe u can make ur decision. Hope i did contributed some help :cheeky:

I LOVE SEX, DRUGS, ROCK & ROLL.........

and BARNEY ToO........

*I'm a Saint, not a Sinner

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mod-ed Ride.. Mod-ed Rider....

2007 - Gilera Runner SP180 (FS 3139T)

2007-2008 - Honda Phantom 200 (FV1428G)

2008-2009 - Honda Super 4 Spec 1 (FT 9543P)

2009-2010 - Kia Cerato Forte (SJS 4772K)

2010 ~ Present - Honda Civic VTi-S ES1 1.7M (SKA 543*Z)

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x275/1Seth1_FXRSP/edit.jpg

seriously pls consider carefully cause last time i also wanted to change the pipe but further cosideration i changed my mind cause as wat i was told it will improve ur pick up for sure but the top speed wll not be much of a difference and it will be alot more louder when u travel. Regarding mobing a x9 i dun think its a wise choice cause i believe u should know x9 is a very hard to mantain after mobing u might face even more and bigger problems. It will cost u a bomb($600-$2000) to mob it and it will also cost a bomb if anything crops up. Ask more people and from there maybe u can make ur decision. Hope i did contributed some help :cheeky:

thks for your reply but someone told me by chaning e dr.pulley sliding rollers can Improve the acceleration and top speed of ur scooter is it true ?

thks for your reply but someone told me by chaning e dr.pulley sliding rollers can Improve the acceleration and top speed of ur scooter is it true ?

yes its really true i've been using dr.pulley all the while maybe this is one thing u could cosindering to do:thumb:

I LOVE SEX, DRUGS, ROCK & ROLL.........

and BARNEY ToO........

*I'm a Saint, not a Sinner

Because ur fuel-indicator in ur petrol tank spoilt le i last time also like that replacing it will cost you $55 if i remember correctly.

mine was spoilt 2 weeks after replacing new ones...no point replacing it if that does not bothers you too much...:angel:

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

yes its really true i've been using dr.pulley all the while maybe this is one thing u could cosindering to do:thumb:

how's the performance? eg. pick up?

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

How much is the ows spark plug??

i have a qns...

when i am travelling, from 0 to 70kmh, my front wheel will vibrate alot. i mean the handling, and there is a sound coming out dunno from where...which i suspect is from the shield, but when i travel at 90 and above, the vibration and sound is gone... it become very smooth. wat has happen?? is it because of the front fork???

Can some1 help me out?

Hi. This happen to me. The temp is at just 1 below red mark. And i'm not moving. Then steam started to came out of the coolant tap. Not only that coolant water also flow out from there and under the bike. I just add water and park the bike to cool off. Its working fine now tho haven got the time to get it check. The fan is working . What was the prob any1?

2) How long can the belt tahan after belt indicator show on lcd. How much a belt normally cost?

Thx

2006-2009 X9 EVO 200

2009-???? Yamaha X1R

:gun:

I need help, im a new x9 amalfi rider, bought it second hand.. only 1 week now my bike cant start..

try to start but it seems cant start only have sound then stop again... tr a few time then the headboard start to flicker...HELP:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh no...sounds like low batt...

For you will know my name

when I lay my vengeance upon thee

X9 Evolution 200

Specie Evoluta

it will wear out the variator even faster :giddy:, price at about $30

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

I need help, im a new x9 amalfi rider, bought it second hand.. only 1 week now my bike cant start..

try to start but it seems cant start only have sound then stop again... tr a few time then the headboard start to flicker...HELP

from what you say, it shoud be low batt.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

Hi. This happen to me. The temp is at just 1 below red mark. And i'm not moving. Then steam started to came out of the coolant tap. Not only that coolant water also flow out from there and under the bike. I just add water and park the bike to cool off. Its working fine now tho haven got the time to get it check. The fan is working . What was the prob any1?

2) How long can the belt tahan after belt indicator show on lcd. How much a belt normally cost?

Thx

i advise you to get it check ASAP before anything get worst. I suspect it might be the coolant water too full. And pls do not top up with tap water.

Indicator shows belt is just a setting. normally a belt can last about 12,000km

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

Read tis for urself. :cheeky:

DO NOT TAKE ANYONE WORDS FOR IT! Try it out yourself and see what it can do to your scooter!

Remember to get the correct size and weight. :cheeky:

http://www.unionmaterial.com/rollerweight6.htm

http://www.unionmaterial.com/testreport.htm

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3471083#post3471083

oh. the bike shop i went to added tap water and they told me its ok to add tap water.

Its a 2nd hand bike dats y i don't how much had the belt clock. Even the belt indicator up also can go for another few days right?

2006-2009 X9 EVO 200

2009-???? Yamaha X1R

i advise you to get it check ASAP before anything get worst. I suspect it might be the coolant water too full. And pls do not top up with tap water.

Indicator shows belt is just a setting. normally a belt can last about 12,000km

The coolant tap dried up and thus rising the temp very rapidly. I bring to the bike shop to check and they just add tap water. From wat they say is that we should check and add water if needed . What u suspect could be right cos they top up the water till its full.

Its a 2nd hand bike dats y i don't how much had the belt clock. Even the belt indicator up also can go for another few days?

2006-2009 X9 EVO 200

2009-???? Yamaha X1R

hi anyone interested in X9 oil filter got an extra..

selling for 12dollars..

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

Today i just change to ows spark plug, change normal roller, second hand speed control, belt and u-clip, brake pad, change engine oil, gear oil....and top up my oil tank....

but it seems that my bike is drinking petrol at a faster speed... for 50km, the oil gauge arrow is pointing to the 3rd line which has not happen to me b4.. it usually took about 80km then the arrow start to drop..

hmm may i know why it happen like tat??? it is because the new parts needs to run in??

thx!