SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

I have been bringing mine to Future Scootering for the past 2 years, another recommended workshop is Wonderful Motors.

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Besides GHC, which are some of the better workshops to send the burgman for service?

Tks

Hari

which model burgman u riding?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Bigcow, what bracket did u use for ur box n does it requires additional holes to be drilled. tks.

i'm using the Hepco & Becker one. be it the H&B or GIVI one, nothing to drill. just have to remove the pillion backrest and mount it on. anything just call or sms me. not as if u dun know me... haha........

TEAM RedBull Singapore

just bought a k2 yday..

the ride is smooth, but is it common to feel bumps or cracks on the road distinctly?

does that mean the suspension need to be adjusted?

thanks

need to see and compress your suspension to confirm. dunno if your model, the rear suspension can be adjusted. cos my friend's k4 one can't be adjusted.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Pls correct me,

For 400cc, K3 and above, the rear suspension is adjusted by the Knob?

As far as I know, yup!

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Anything else that can be done to the suspension to increase the stiffness? Even at max adjustment on the knob, it does seem to be a bit too soft at times.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

Think the next step is to change suspension... :p

got my K4 burgman. will be collecting next wed. kekeke

anyone got the service manual which i can buy/borrow etc

heehee

U may have a F$#K UP Boss..

Be thankful..

Coz there are worse ones out there.....

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20718;11/st/20110130/dt/13/k/d1aa/preg.png

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10748;405/st/20110105/e/ICT/dt/12/k/ddaf/event.png

Off topic a bit, I've just collected my Burgman 650 executive on Thu, fantasic scooter.....it is 11 mths old, now looking for a place to mount small mirrrors so as to be able to see rear traffic when lane splitting with the 2 big mirrors folded.

People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

Off topic a bit, I've just collected my Burgman 650 executive on Thu, fantasic scooter.....it is 11 mths old, now looking for a place to mount small mirrrors so as to be able to see rear traffic when lane splitting with the 2 big mirrors folded.

ho ho ho... tried this stunt many times le. always fail. cause when handle lock, u-turn will hit windshield. aiya. almost impossible to fix. can lend u the 2 mirrors i have to play ard also.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Roughly how much it cost for the 11 months old scooter?

got my K4 burgman. will be collecting next wed. kekeke

anyone got the service manual which i can buy/borrow etc

heehee

PM me bro! :shades:

Roughly how much it cost for the 11 months old scooter?

I paid $14,300 plus $104 transfer fees (the other half of transfer fee paid by seller) and $355 insurance, plus $180 for rear tyre change........

A bit extravagent I guess, but what to do, I love this scooter.....

ho ho ho... tried this stunt many times le. always fail. cause when handle lock, u-turn will hit windshield. aiya. almost impossible to fix. can lend u the 2 mirrors i have to play ard also.

Can we like fix those super small convex mirrors, those type which fix on car wing mirrors? I know it is very small but better than none right, we only use it when lane split in tight space, for e way lane split, I guess we can do it with mirrors fully opened.

I paid $14,300 plus $104 transfer fees (the other half of transfer fee paid by seller) and $355 insurance, plus $180 for rear tyre change........

Welcome to B650. So wat tyre did u chg to? $180 cheap leh i chg to dunlop needs $190... Anyway ur price is a gd buy.:thumb:

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

Can we like fix those super small convex mirrors, those type which fix on car wing mirrors? I know it is very small but better than none right, we only use it when lane split in tight space, for e way lane split, I guess we can do it with mirrors fully opened.

thought of that too.... but where to paste it? do a meet up someday then i can show u the mirrors i have.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Welcome to B650. So wat tyre did u chg to? $180 cheap leh i chg to dunlop needs $190... Anyway ur price is a gd buy.:thumb:

Actually include GST is $192.60 lah, I changed to Michellin, the rest of brands all no stock, next tme must order earlier, this rear tyre is an odd size, most suppliers don't carry stock of this size.

I thk this bike's maintenance is going to be high.........

I'm not sure if it is a good buy, considering the mileage of slightly more than 20,000 km when I took over the bike, also, there is a small crack at the front wheel mudguard and without box, I used back my silverwing box, the right hand brake lever also chip off by 3 cm.

another question.

what's the fuel capacity of a an400k2?

i went to pump petrol when reach near end of red zone on the fuel gauge, and turned out that I only managed to pump 9.8L max...

isn't it supposed to be 13L max?

Not too sure about the K2 model.... but K3-6 onwards is 13 litres.

I didnt know the 650 command such high resale value but I guess if you like it then that not the issue unless you are $ tight.

With the big cc you have, I think you could do alot of fun ride along highway and up the mountains. Really burgman 650 is really the king of scooters for the common riders unless you are talking about the new 800cc scooter which has little storage space.

Guess I still keep using my 400 burgman for a long time.