SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<Ride> Cameron Highlands Trip : 9 to 11 Sep 11

BottleCap

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16th to 19th should be a 4 days 3 night ride. If it is a 3day 2 night ride, I suggest staying 2 nights at cameron and skip melaka. There's no point travelling so far to cameron and stay only 1 night there. The scenery and temperate environment definitely justifies a 2 night stay. Just my 2-cent opinion....

the thing abt staying over 1 night in melaka is not to burn ourselves out on the way back..

we burnt ourselves in the hot afternoon out for the return trip from genting.. plus there's bound to have heavy traffic on NSHW by the time we pass after melaka area..

putting a 1 night in cameron, we can opt to leave abit later at 12noon and head to melaka, ETA around 4pm latest..

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

if max is 100km/hr, then count me in! gal riding a scooter! no prior experience riding in msia. btw, i would prefer to not take leave as i have pretty much used up all my leave :p

Medical havent used up right? :p

it would be good to go for a ride or 2 in msia prior to embarking on the trip.. the trip up will be in darkness most of the time..

but there will definitely be a 2b bike following, as well as a FULL-TIME class 2 sweeper following, ensuring your safety is not compromised.. :p

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

can count me in bro bottlecap? do pm me if u have local meetup or in gp esso. for me, prefer riding at night...less heat, bt sleepy only :D

Send me a sign, wanna leave it all behind

I'll be leaving the hands of doom...

Rearrange the master plan, take the future in my hands

To be free and not trapped anymore...

Ride The Sky!

Give me wings to fly...

Ride The Sky!