SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Varadero 1K

smicerboy

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first of all.. i wud like to send my deepest condolences to lucifer and his family.. im sorry to hear abt it.. and bros, sorry i cant make it this sat, as im working my part time shift.. sorry guys.. just send my regards to him.. found out from baby varas tat i met just now at motoworld, tat he had to undergo some operation or something.. hope he recovers in time..

and to anyone who sa d plate no of d truck, pls inform d police or any vara riders, as d driver is gonna get it!! BIG TIME!!!!

and varas, fyi, ok la my bike is better than last time.. but motoworld took 2 damn days to fix back my bike!!!! argh..... its not fuel pump prob, so just to make sure, i serviced my carbs.. and another shocker!! d previous owner HAD me.. i was fooled by him abt k&n filter, it was just sponge!! knn him!!!! luckily dyno was rite, another shocker!! one of the hoses for air intake somewhr near d plugs hosing has a ###### big screw in it!! wah lau eh!!!! anw, motoworld had this new mechanic doin my bike, so tats y he just cant fix d carb properly.. wah my heart damn pain ar... wan to vomit blood!! hahaha..

ill see u guys on wed, confirm.. take care my fellow vara riders.. peace!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/dickrid/Picture2362.jpg

bochup> The FA5555 how much they selling it? That bike was my fren's bike till he went to the dark side , hahahah BMW .

Anyway the bike has done its fair share in touring ... accident free.

Its a 2002 mar model. Overall I can only say get it if the price is right and u like the number.

As for the southern , could u update me more on its colour , condition, number , price , acessiories ....Let me know k. The dent in the pipes should hint its been dropped,if the fairings are good ( no prob man , its normal to drop vara1k ,its heavy man) . Try to see if the whole bike is been resprayed . The oil tank shd be in silver color. Unless u r talking abt the 2003 FI model. Engine sound ... errr by tying I also dun noe how to describe.. but overall it shd be free from other sounds.. knocking pinking ..

But dude, look around and dun rush. U got the money and the market got its fair share of 2nd hand varadero. Take ur time and choose ur workhorse wisely. I am sure u would find the best deals around.. =)

Riddick > I think the screw is there for a reason. My last bike also got that pipe plugged by my mechanic . Its the hot air flow going to the fuel. Its used to warm up the fuel, but thats for cold countries to make the fuel more fluid.

The filter u got check properly not, mayb its BMC, Still aftermarket and enhance air flow.... original comfirm paper leh .

VAR-A

Varadero Adventure Riders-Asia

V1KINGS

varas> dude its definitely not bmc.. d filter's been cut, and d sponge was cut according to d size of d filter..

and guys, no need to put dyno, d fuel is a bit too rich and it wets d plugs, thus giving d black smoke..

btw, if u guys wanna change air filters, go for bmc.. its anytime so much better than k&n.. :thumb:

Ur friend's bike selling 4 14K

the other 1 at new southern is going for 13.5K cant remember d no but confirm FW plate Colour blue Should be 02 model Fuel tank is blue so if u said original is silver then must be resprayed. The sales refused to let me test the bike so i dun trust him

Going to check out eastern part of spore tomorow

At the beach for Loy Krathong

Bochup> Mayb u can also try mah motor. The Fw bike I think I know which 1 is it liao. Skip it . o_O

Nothing on it right? I mean accessiories...

I think if u check in the garage thread , search varadero . U will see a FW plater selling for months and the last known selling price was $10+ k ... :faint:

Keep looking for best offers dude , i am sure its out there waiting for you.

anyway the rest of te bros...

Anybody interested in the ultimate nap nap Fuel tank ..kekeke

Can contain full 49lit of juices in it . Sure can tahan until near thai borderi also no need to refill... or when ur ass give up; which comes earlier that is hahahaha

its yours for a premium sum of 1124 euros including postage.

tank details as such :

Front-Tank 49 l, Fits the : Honda XL1000V Varadero BJ: 99 - 03 Tank

> inclusive fitting front sidepannels . The weight middelpoint is been

lowered

> and better leg space for offroad travel volume :49l Material

>

> (Tank and sidepannels): Glassfiber, basepaint Tank with all mounting

parts,

> sidepanels, side flashlights, 2 fuelcocks and Tanklid (Acerbis) ,

>

> 49 L 1049,00 euro

:thumb:

and possible to put crash bars too ! @ 190 euro w/o postage.

U've got the cash to blow , this is for u ! hahaha :cheeky:

oh dun forget to check the front shocks and the carbon front mudguard!

sweet tricks part for varadero 1000

VAR-A

V1KINGS

Hello fellow bros....

Anybody interested in Arrow exhuast?? biketech21 got a promotion going on...

check out this=http://www.arrow.it/eng/ricercaprodotti/details_pro.asp?id=694

aluminium type=code-72601AO=Below $1150

titanium type=code-72601PO=below $1450

these two type of exhuast is LTA Compli.....

im quite interested...see if any1 out there wanna order.....maybe we can get cheaper...

:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

V1KINGS

dough76> d tuning done at motoworld was 85 dollars. yea, still using dynojets.. according to him, my settings for d jets were a bit too rich, so he set leaner for me, den only he tuned d carbs.. after tat got to noe tat my consumption was low.. at 250km done, i only managed to top up only rm$19.. which still has more mileage to go.. instead of my usual 280km @ rm$35... pls dun service at motoworld.. :thumb:

dough76> d tuning done at motoworld was 85 dollars. yea, still using dynojets.. according to him, my settings for d jets were a bit too rich, so he set leaner for me, den only he tuned d carbs.. after tat got to noe tat my consumption was low.. at 250km done, i only managed to top up only rm$19.. which still has more mileage to go.. instead of my usual 280km @ rm$35... pls dun service at motoworld.. :thumb:

riddick bro> its just under the wordings, just click on it and it will beam you there. kekkeke. The shop selling it is call EVAmotor , based in holland.

I just love the front shocks man... its the ultimate of all mods.... power!!!

So many wanna get now, but wallet is yet so thin .. tsk tsk =(

VAR-A

V1KINGS

allright guys......

16th NOV Tuesday

Trip to Pendas (2nd Link) Makan...Kopi and Petronasing(pump petrol)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meetup place= GP esso

Time= 2100 hrs

move off timing=2115 hrs (please do not be late..be early)

IMPORTANT= Try not to bring side pannels(got to squeeze thru a pair of ballard)

Pls confirm yr attendance ( then i can noe who is coming)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS.....CANCELLED--------------------------------------

due to poor respond i had......will arrange next time....:sian:

Happy HARI RAYA....:thumb:

V1KINGS

Hi guys, i'm a newbie just got my 02 Vara last Sept. Now i feel that my rear suspension getting soft. Thought of changing it to techno flex but i don't have the address. Can u guys post the address.Thanks

I like to thanks Don Didie who intro me to this fantastic site. Looking forward to join u guys for a drink. I read through the site that one the guys had the Haynes repair manual if he don't mind probably can make a copy for me. Thanks

Welcome aboard :cheer:

Since yours is a 02 model , chances the suspension is fried are high.

Anyway mine too, :smile: still thinkin between 3 brands , hagon , ohlins and technoflex.

Oh btw , I think Ohlins got some mass order going on for varadero shocks. U might wanna check the previous threads.

anyway looking forward to meet up with you, but only could do so next yr. As i m in scotland now . kekeke

:cheeky:

Simcerboy> Bro , u r the man! Next time respond would be better. :thumb: Great job anyway for organising the event even thou its cancelled.

VAR-A

V1KINGS

Originally posted by Trex@Nov 17 2004, 03:25 AM

Hi guys, i'm a newbie just got my 02 Vara last Sept. Now i feel that my rear suspension getting soft. Thought of changing it to techno flex but i don't have the address. Can u guys post the address.Thanks

I like to thanks Don Didie who intro me to this fantastic site. Looking forward to join u guys for a drink. I read through the site that one the guys had the Haynes repair manual if he don't mind probably can make a copy for me. Thanks

a great Hi to u Trex.....Welcome on board...

:thumb:

as for yr suspension thing...think its time to change....BTW..have u turn the sus knob(adjusment for preload) fully?? if u hav done that n still very soft...change it bro...:bouncefire:

Technoflex sus can only get at Mtecnik at jalan wangi(off macpherson rd)

look for the towgay Chan there...i think the $ now is ar $1000..:sweat:

after u have change it....then u will really enjoy the ride of VARADERO..:thumb:

V1KINGS

I checked with them last time ... the brand they carry don't cater for varadero. U could try, no harm becos its been sometime since I last checked with them. Those guys there are friendly and sure know their stuff well =)) :thumb:

VAR-A

V1KINGS

Originally posted by Trex@Nov 17 2004, 03:25 AM

:bouncefire: Yo great to know tt u r at last in the forum ...Cheers Man ...Well a warm welcome to u. :thumb:

Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and begin all over again.

Andre GIDE