SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Varadero 1K

smicerboy

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo bros,

Anyone of u seen any ger riding the Vara 1000?

Try to ask her to join the club lah... the only flower .. kkekee

Got 1 ger riding the gs1150 inside the forum , so I think maybe would have a female V1k rider... hmmm

Its been a while I heard of female 1k rider since auntie eagle liao .. kekee

VAR-A

Varadero Adventure Riders-Asia

V1KINGS

Queen bee... hahaha

no way , most likely it idol ..

Even we guys got some slight prob in handling our bike liao , let alone a ger...

handle as in moving it , getting it down the main stand, parking it on mainstand.... etc . kekeke

VAR-A

V1KINGS

allright guys......

23rd NOV Tuesday

Trip to "Pendas" (2nd Link) Makan...Kopi then b4 hm go Petronasing(pump petrol)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meetup place= GP ESSO

Time= 2100 hrs

move off timing=2115 hrs (please do not be late..be early)

IMPORTANT= Try not to bring side pannels(got to squeeze thru a pair of ballard)

Pls confirm yr attendance ( then i can noe who is coming)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)smicerboy

2)kenny

3)

4)

5)

V1KINGS

23rd NOV Tuesday

Trip to "Pendas" (2nd Link) Makan...Kopi then b4 hm go Petronasing(pump petrol)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meetup place= GP ESSO

Time= 2100 hrs

move off timing=2115 hrs (please do not be late..be early)

IMPORTANT= Try not to bring side pannels(got to squeeze thru a pair of ballard)

Pls confirm yr attendance ( then i can noe who is coming)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)smicerboy

2)kenny

3)doughboy

4)

5)

ITS NOT HOW FAST YOU GO....

ITS HOW FAR ........

Sorry guys busy for the past few weeks doing my bike n servicing our gd frd bike.

Sporting Motorcycles presently have 1 rear suspension in stock - fully adjustable. Interested party can go down n check it out.

Trex - Welcome to the club.

With regards to Dyno Jet tuning, there is a Dyno Jet tuning workshop at Kallang. With full Dyno Jet equipment. Interested party can go down n check it out.

Anybody interested in changing coolant, can approach me. I have got the hang of it doing VARAS's bike though it took me 3 hrs cos first time doing Jap bike. This time round will take less than 1 hr for the job. For those who have not change ur coolant before it is advisable to change it yearly to prolong the engine life.

My passport Expired so cant join u all for any trip across the causeway. Will be collecting my new passport next wk. Til then i will be stuck in SGP.

Coffee Session 1/12/04 2000 hrs

Adam Corner 24 hr prata shop - same old place

1. ELWS

2. Smicerboy

Smicer,

Got some orders for the polo and decals from HK, Netherlands, Portugal, Greece and some more local ones also. Hold the orders to the supplier till the end of the week ok, I am waiting for the money to come in and then we can consolidate the ordering, ok.

Seems we got plenty of interest from around the world through our chairmans effort on the international vara pages! :thumb:

B good guys!

Now riding: Honda Varadero XL1000V2

Previous bikes: Honda SuperFour Vtec Spec I - Yamaha LC125

Originally posted by Varas@Nov 23 2004, 03:25 AM

Elws

Thank your lucky stars that my crashbars are changed to sw motech,

If its the old HB , 4 hours also not enuff. Bloody crashbars damn hard to remove man.. kekeke

Baga

Cool man....:thumb: chairman man meetup in holland....:cheeky:

if i got a chance...i sure go man....

V1KINGS

Interesting terribly short back-road ride last night to Pendas...

Glad that Kenny's friend, Edward, on a CLEAN TDM 900 could come along. Nice bike.

Say, my VARA polo is too small, size L, so if anyone wants to take or need another at a discount, let me know. Tried once only.

Varas, - how envious we are of you to be able to meet up with the 1st chair of the VIM in Europe!

would certainly be looking forward to meet him during my back pack tour next yr, also provided I would be going to the NL as 1 of the destination. But he is going to come over to UK for the UK meet next april. Would see how it goes, as its examination period. If I got the spare time , would certainly meet up with him in UK then . ;-)

So who else went for the trip?

More updates, can't go , but read liao also shiok... kekekeke

VAR-A

V1KINGS

Hi Riddick - back from camp....the food at Pendas that night was not fantastic but surely nicer than the camp food!

Found my cover ripped opend (I lock my cover to the bike) and found bits of broken plastic from my GIVI box on the ground. Some person had used a sharp metal object to break open the lock for my box.

BUT he/they are plain STOOPID, and could not take it from the rack nor could they open it! Hahah! I noticed the rest of the small 125cc bikes' boxes were left untouched.

And as usual, they thought they could rip off from me an expensive helmet...but they don't know I NEVER leave my helmet in the bike since I want to let it dry out.

Anyway, advice is - IF IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE, TAKE IT UPSTAIRS WITH YOU.

so...bring up your box after your ride.

SO, any one has a 46l GIVI for sale?

Hi Riddick - back from camp....the food at Pendas that night was not fantastic but surely nicer than the camp food!

Found my cover ripped opend (I lock my cover to the bike) and found bits of broken plastic from my GIVI box on the ground. Some person had used a sharp metal object to break open the lock for my box.

BUT he/they are plain STOOPID, and could not take it from the rack nor could they open it! Hahah! I noticed the rest of the small 125cc bikes' boxes were left untouched.

And as usual, they thought they could rip off from me an expensive helmet...but they don't know I NEVER leave my helmet in the bike since I want to let it dry out.

Anyway, advice is - IF IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE, TAKE IT UPSTAIRS WITH YOU.

so...bring up your box after your ride.

SO, any one has a 46l GIVI for sale?

Sad to hear that dude....

Hope that S-hole got his/their retributions.

These pricks got no parents to teach them ... haiz...

Btw I think edward is selling his , its maxia 52. Errr maybe u could comfirm with him again...

VAR-A

V1KINGS

Originally posted by AfrikaTwin@Nov 24 2004, 09:14 AM

Interesting terribly short back-road ride last night to Pendas...

Glad that Kenny's friend, Edward, on a CLEAN TDM 900 could come along. Nice bike.

Say, my VARA polo is too small, size L, so if anyone wants to take or need another at a discount, let me know. Tried once only.

Varas, - how envious we are of you to be able to meet up with the 1st chair of the VIM in Europe!

AT,

There is one guy from HK who wants a shirt fast as his relative is in Singapore next w'end and can pick it up. Will PM you his email tonite, and you can see if he want to take yours. He enquire about M size, but maybe L also can. We have no time to make new one for him by then, so I think yours the best alternative.

Let me noe if you are interested.

Now riding: Honda Varadero XL1000V2

Previous bikes: Honda SuperFour Vtec Spec I - Yamaha LC125