SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Varadero 1K

smicerboy

Originally posted by Varas@Nov 29 2004, 04:53 AM

Bros,

Any of your friend or anyone wanna get a varadero click on tis link

Spread the news gentlemen ...

Anyway I got no connections with this dude, but would be a help to those checking on our thread and wanna get V1K

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/sg...06?aucview=0x13

Woah, man - very low mileage

Now riding: Honda Varadero XL1000V2

Previous bikes: Honda SuperFour Vtec Spec I - Yamaha LC125

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys.....

just to inform u all that i might not be able to meet up 2morow...

might be busy till late...

Baga> do let me noe how many orders the international side wans....

Ewls> u got total 5 more orders of stickers...pls bring it 2morow..

2 for a guy name Gan, 3 for our 125bro-Tijian(pro dero)

feel unwell now....:giddy:

V1KINGS

:giddy: Yo Chikkos 2morrow unable to make it,got big show on TV la SGP IDIOTS!!! ops IDOLS...:sorry: I cannot make it.Cheers..

:offtopic: Jus to share an experience yesterday evenin a nail stuck onto my rear tyre....well btt i discover it hoooyohh it was as damn long ONE..Well i went to a tyre shop & got it seal using a worm.The big Q is do u guys think my tyre will be able to last & I guest I've read somewhere TT the safest spped is not to go beyond 110km.M i right.I've been since ridin on a safe speed now incoincide wit TP launchin of unmark car wit laser gun out to get Speed Doraemon/Demon :help:

Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and begin all over again.

Andre GIDE

Originally posted by Don Didie@Nov 30 2004, 10:04 PM

:giddy: Yo Chikkos 2morrow unable to make it,got big show on TV la SGP IDIOTS!!! ops IDOLS...:sorry: I cannot make it.Cheers..

:offtopic: Jus to share an experience yesterday evenin a nail stuck onto my rear tyre....well btt i discover it hoooyohh it was as damn long ONE..Well i went to a tyre shop & got it seal using a worm.The big Q is do u guys think my tyre will be able to last & I guest I've read somewhere TT the safest spped is not to go beyond 110km.M i right.I've been since ridin on a safe speed now incoincide wit TP launchin of unmark car wit laser gun out to get Speed Doraemon/Demon :help:

After the plugging did the mechanic trim it proper?

It should be trimmed smoothen with the tyre surface else will affect tyre performance.

There's also internal sealing heard more recommended.

X1-R 2010 model

Star Brake Lines

K&N Air Filter

EzzyOiler

Fuel Consumption Excel File (Update columns in blue), download @ http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38849257/Fuel%20Consumption-20120222-154031.xls

Don>> as wat LTC said...is yr tyre worm trimmed?? better if it is trim...

should not be a problem for u to carry on using the tyre....just no more hard corners n more regular tyre pressure check...:cheeky:

u watching singapore idols???????? come dwn lah....there got TV oso mah....:smile:

V1KINGS

hahah..my worm travelled to fraser's and back...untrimmed somemore..i think im a bad example...

...home is where the front of my wheel is. - striking viking

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2066/2077175805_ba8dd2dcfa_m.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2074/2077981830_a5948902e2_m.jpg

so guys is tonight on or not? maybe we should postpone till next week?

smicer, I am still waiting for some payment (should be transacted already but have not arrived to me yet). i will give you the list of polos and stickers by end of the week (hopefully).

Now riding: Honda Varadero XL1000V2

Previous bikes: Honda SuperFour Vtec Spec I - Yamaha LC125

Hi gentlemen,

>

I'm new here and I've just bought my Vara last week and tried the power of the bike to Kota Tinggi and Desaru on the 27th of November 2004.It was really very shiok and now I'm falling in love with riding. Just wanna to find out more from u guys.:thumb:

LIVE TO RIDE - RIDE TO LIVE

Gilera Nexus 300ie:box:

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

Hi guys,

Btw, I'm riding a 2002 Vara too. I nearly buy the FA5555G Vara that cost $13.5k (Mileage 60k+) compare to my Vara's mileage which is less than 30k. The number plate is very attractive but minus points on mileage. Hehe...

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

Originally posted by SimplyBoChap@Dec 1 2004, 11:43 PM

Hi guys I just bought a Vara 1K Y02 model today Should be collecting the bike from Mah's on Saturday really excited cant wait to ride it

Dude

This is a very powerful bike.:goodluck:

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

welcome to the club Bochup, and 60km/h .... :cheer:

Bochup >> So u finally found ur ride from Mah , congrats! Hope u would njoy the power of this beast! Try to look out for the gathering and get urself the club wear and decals .. :smile:

Oh feel free to ask any stuff regarding this bike, I am sure all of us would be more than willing to help...

60km/h >> The VARA club , like what the name implies, it's for Varadero riders in Asia ,regardless of 1000 or 125 cc. As long as u ride this wonderful bike , u r in! :thumb: So far , the club has been made known to other Vardero riders/ club in other parts of the world. And we have send out orders of our decals and polo tees for our oversea friends.. But we are not going to isolate ourselves, we wish to form a core group of our own first i.e a club of just varadero, and we would like to join other enduros , bikes. For meet ups, touring ,trips..etc.

So guys , keep ur eyes on the threads for future meet ups and trips...

How I wish I could be around to meet up with you guys, which I only could do so next year July... but nevertheless,

enjoy the power of this VTWIN beast ! :thumb:

VAR-A

Varadero Adventure Riders-Asia

V1KINGS

a big welcome to our new kakis= simplybochap n 60km/hr...:thumb:

this coming sat(4th dec) might be going to join up wif the tdms n vstromers to melaka(dayride)...anybody interested pls sms me or post yr reply....

Kenny is going while i mayb going too....

guys who is interested pl post yr reply soon....details will be posted soon oso :smile:

V1KINGS

alright....here it goes....

Date / Time : Sat 4 December 2004

Route : Singapore-Melaka-Ayer Hitam-Keluang-Jemeluang-JB-Singapore

Meeting Point : 8.30am GP Esso

kenny confirm is going....while i might join....

so far theres 2 vara...i think 3 vstrom n 3 tdm n 1 fjr1300 going....

so if anybody interested pls post early....thks

V1KINGS

Originally posted by Varas@Dec 2 2004, 01:14 AM

welcome to the club Bochup, and 60km/h ....  :cheer:

Bochup >> So u finally found ur ride from Mah , congrats! Hope u would njoy the power of this beast!  Try to look out for the gathering and get urself the club wear and decals ..  :smile:

Oh feel free to ask any stuff regarding this bike, I am sure all of us would be more than willing to help...

60km/h  >>  The VARA club , like what the name implies, it's for Varadero riders in Asia ,regardless of 1000 or 125 cc.  As long as u ride this wonderful bike , u r in! :thumb:  So far , the club has been made known to other Vardero riders/ club in other parts of the world. And we have send out orders of our decals and polo tees for our oversea friends.. But we are not going to isolate ourselves, we wish to form a core group of our own first i.e a club of just varadero, and we would like to join other enduros , bikes. For meet ups, touring ,trips..etc.

So guys , keep ur eyes on the threads for future meet ups and trips...

How I wish I could be around to meet up with you guys, which I only could do so next year July... but nevertheless,

enjoy the power of this VTWIN beast ! :thumb:

hi vara, i didnt know ya had prob wif visual like smicerboy n i did b4 he almost argue abt anything....btw i am juz a 125 but really wanna learn alot from u guys...

btw smicerboy thanks for not postponing last nite meet up at adams for sg idol....hehehe...!

btw who was ya fren riding the gs?

now i got 3 decals plannig where to paste it maybe i will be getting more tees from u soon n here something taken from thread anything abt vara 125 or 1000 cuz we all belong to same forum bro...cheers mate!

here comes the BAD VISUAL effects again....boy...come on this forum is not only for vara 125 or 1k only but strom, tdm, gs cuz when ya hv more frens ya can share more knowledge n experience da thing ya nvr knew....as a matter of fact the thread states it all no own should argue abt it its abt riding passion, with style man...btw The VARA is our pride we cherish it together as long as we can endure, nobody is perfect so try to accept others flaws

most important wat unite us is the honda varadero bro, in the future everyone for sure will upgrade thier bike including u visual n me cuz its human desire to try, to know, to feel, to fail, to succeed in life....i maybe young but i am happily married, bought my own 4 room house, high pay job etc but i dun look down on other who hv less than me cuz everyone deserve to be respected but its ourselves who hv to earn it in life...enjoy eh?

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE...

2004 Honda Varadero XL125 ride to tour

2005 Ducati Monster 400 for track use :p

2006 white r3 spec gen2 manual gear for pimping hehehe!

2008 THE new silver subaru impreza hatch NOT road legal & manual gear for drifting!

2010 white fd2 honda civic 2.0 si & still manual gear for family use so whats next baby?

Great Pro dero..i think thats the spirit we should all try to keep...

I wasnt around yesterday but I think the GS guy is either eris or louis..so far only these two got come..

Cheers!

...home is where the front of my wheel is. - striking viking

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2066/2077175805_ba8dd2dcfa_m.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2074/2077981830_a5948902e2_m.jpg

Hi Varas & Smicerboy,

Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm so touch.:cry: And thanks for the information provided. Btw what is decals ar? How much is the polo tee? :dot:

I really feel like joining u guys but our Vara Squad is not in full force. What is the latest update?:confused:

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

:thumb: Honda Varadero XL1000V Members List ™ :thumb:

01. smicerboy®

02. Lucifer®

03. bagahera®

04. Varas®

05. AfrikaTwin®

06. Don Didie®

07. Dough76®

08. Riddick®

09. elws®

10. Ami

11. Edward

12. Bobo

13. Trex - New®

14. SimplyBoChap - New®

15. 60km/h - New®

Please add on your name if you are one of us!:goodluck:

My Ex-lovers :

Honda Fit 1.3A

Honda Varadero XL1000V

Honda Steed 400

Honda Fireblade 400

Honda Steed 400

Honda Varadero XL1000V Members List

1. smicerboy

2. Lucifer

3. bagahera

4. Varas

5. AfrikaTwin

6. Don didie

7. Dough76

8. Riddick

9. Ami (not in forum)

10. Edward (not in forum)

11. Bobo (not in forum)

12. SimplyBoChap (New)

13. 60km/h - (New)

14. Elws

15. Trex (new)

hope it will grow bigger n bigger.....:thumb:

V1KINGS

Originally posted by 60km/h@Dec 2 2004, 06:47 PM

Hi Varas & Smicerboy,

Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm so touch.:cry: And thanks for the information provided. Btw what is decals ar? How much is the polo tee? :dot:

I really feel like joining u guys but our Vara Squad is not in full force. What is the latest update?:confused:

60km/h> Decal is sticker, its our Club logo. If u look at pro dero reply , he attached our logo. Its to identify each others bike on the road.. for ppl whose bad at remembering numbers, like me :cheeky:

No need for full squad meet up then can meet , frequent meet up at Adam coffee shop are being organise so keep urself update by checking out the threads. :smile:

btw africa twin used to be on a AT then he changed to varadero. :thumb:

VAR-A

Varadero Adventure Riders-Asia

V1KINGS