SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF MaxSym Cafe

parotae

@cocoman, you need better shock and not the Pure Original from SYM.

This YSS is much much better than the OEM Shock. I drive this already and Sale it now. Why, i Sold my Maxsym 400 also and drive now Kawasaki Versys 650. The YSS Shock is the TOPLINE for Bigscooter and still work like New.

IMG-20130510-WA0000.jpgDSC_0310.jpg

Edited by torti-bkk

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@cocoman, you need better shock and not the Pure Original from SYM.

This YSS is much much better than the OEM Shock. I drive this already and Sale it now. Why, i Sold my Maxsym 400 also and drive now Kawasaki Versys 650. The YSS Shop is the TOPLINE for Bigscooter and still work like New.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]296420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296421[/ATTACH]

@torti-bkk, d impact is much better now as I adjust d air pressure...anyway, I got no intention to replace it, thanks:cheers:

i have place my order for the white Maxsym on the 10th Jan. Hopefully can get it tomorrow or tuesday.:cheer:

Past Ride since 1995 : Aprilia RS125, Honda Steed, Honda Shadow 1100 ACE, Honda ST11 0 ABS, Honda S4 VTEC 1, Honda GoldWing GL1500. Honda GoldWing GL1800, Yamaha Spark 135LE, Honda STX1300 ABS, B.M.W (Bus. MRT, Walk), SYM MaxSym 400i

Welcome!! Do join us over at the FB group. :)

already join

Past Ride since 1995 : Aprilia RS125, Honda Steed, Honda Shadow 1100 ACE, Honda ST11 0 ABS, Honda S4 VTEC 1, Honda GoldWing GL1500. Honda GoldWing GL1800, Yamaha Spark 135LE, Honda STX1300 ABS, B.M.W (Bus. MRT, Walk), SYM MaxSym 400i

How much u got ur maxsym for OTR?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

$12,685 OTR with first party insurance for 35yrs from AXA. but i top up another $100 to change the Givi box.

How much u got ur maxsym for OTR?

$12,685 OTR with first party insurance for 35yrs from AXA. but i top up another $100 to change the Givi box.

From MaH Motor?

that's right.

Got my MaxSym yesterday. Feels good about it.

• 2 weeks later...

This web site very quiet leh. Wonder izzit due to the CNY coming and all are busy. :cheer:

• 1 month later...
Hi, MaxSym Brothers... Any place to recommend for changing of tyres. My rear tyre started to crack already

Cheap option is shinko from LAB. I tink they also have other brands like pirelli or michelin.

anyone know how to set the date and time? went haywire after battery change

Press TIME and u can see the date blink if im nt wrong. Then press MODE or SET to adjust.

A ride a day, keeps the doctor away!

:thumb:

2010-2012 : Honda Phantom TA200

2012-current : SYM Maxsym 400i

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adiknaim

SG Maxsym FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sgmaxsym/

î°’S.O.G.S & SG Maxsym BBQ Outing:î°’

Date: 5th April [saturday]

Time: 6pm Onwards till late night

Venue: Pasir Ris Carpark 'C' [Elias Rd Entrance]

Cost: $10/head

Bbq Pit Number: T.B.A

This BBQ event is for bonding moments for all of us to gather, TCSS, etc.. Do support as this is the very 1st main BBQ event that will be hosting 

Both S.O.G.S & SG Maxsym FB page will be posted afterwards for invitation.

Regardless of engine c.c as long SYM will be invited with an open arms for this BBQ event.. the more the merrier..

Please copy and paste imcluding your names as below:

1)Darma

2)Lawrence

3)Kenny

4) Fauzi

5)Fyruz(TBC)

6)Na'im

7)azzy YNWA ( maybe )

8) Shar

9) Joe Semangat

SYM Aficianado Singapore

https://www.facebook.com/groups/symas