SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF MaxSym Cafe

parotae

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi..I encounter some problem on my bike.the handle steering wheel in front got a oil check sensor.beside the oil check on my extreme left the light come out when riding.. May I know who encounter this before,any help??thank so much

Oil check light is just a reminder to change oil. It is not indicative of any problems and will light up every 5000km after reset. Just press and hold mode button to ckear it.

The bottom left light is the seat open light. Your seat may not have close properly and the under seat light is still on. Make sure seat light switch is closed or it'll drain batt.

The upper left light is the efi light. It should go off after a while. If it stays on, it mean problem with efi and need to send to shop.

Edited by Sonic

SYM Aficianado Singapore

https://www.facebook.com/groups/symas

a few days ago, i sent my honda nighthawk for some service. saw this sym400 for oil changing. nice number fbj 5*** chatted with the owner. he was clearly very unhappy with his sym. a few days after collecting brand new his scoot, the petrol tank rusted. rusted??

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, hi!

Possible new Maxsym owner in the next 2 weeks here.

I'm from Brazil and here the Maxsym 400i was just released on the beginning of this year, ABS only version. Here it costs the equivalent to USD 8.400,00.

For this reason there are a lot of people complaining and afraid of the low torque power on uphills. Is this normal? I read a lot of pages here on the forum but could not find anything directly related to that.

If this is a normal behavior of the bike worldwide, is there anything for us to do to make this better?

I found "torque springs" parts online but are these any good?

How can we have more torque on uphills? I live in a place for example where I'll be riding 30 minutes straight of slightly uphill highway 3 times a week, so I do not want to be let down by the bike.

Thanks

Hey there, hi!

Possible new Maxsym owner in the next 2 weeks here.

I'm from Brazil and here the Maxsym 400i was just released on the beginning of this year, ABS only version. Here it costs the equivalent to USD 8.400,00.

For this reason there are a lot of people complaining and afraid of the low torque power on uphills. Is this normal? I read a lot of pages here on the forum but could not find anything directly related to that.

If this is a normal behavior of the bike worldwide, is there anything for us to do to make this better?

I found "torque springs" parts online but are these any good?

How can we have more torque on uphills? I live in a place for example where I'll be riding 30 minutes straight of slightly uphill highway 3 times a week, so I do not want to be let down by the bike.

Thanks

sufficient torque.

http://www.parrotparrot.com/stopcruelty/cruelty1.gif

• 3 months later...
Hi bros, just got my FBJ plate Maxsym this week! I find the underseat compartment is insufficient :dozed:

I have a Givi box+base plate, Where would you suggest I get the box rack? Mah or LAB?

I not too sure what you mean

I not DIY expert

you may wish to join the facebook group

over there is more active discussion

i am sure the expert there will answer your question

SYMAS (SYM Aficionado Singapore)

2D1N stay at Kukup Chalet.

S$60 per adult. S$50 per child (up to 12yo). Free for 3yo and below.

5 meals included (All Halal). Free flow of Pepsi throughout.

Closing Date: 8 March 2015

Do join us if you are able to.

Currently about 45pax (~35 scooters) has signed up and we have room for more.10392286_10152923792153046_4729150757376417365_n (2).jpg

SYM Aficianado Singapore

https://www.facebook.com/groups/symas